nicovideo.jp/user/31169148
nicovideo.jp/user/13783859
docs.google.com/file/d/0B8K11tl93b6jN2ZZRzdTdHBqV2s/edit
umabi.jp/kemono-friends/
vacaran2017.github.io/02_guidebook_01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf i love horses now

There's new content all the time
Cafes, the OST release, stage plays, a new crossover with horse girls etc.

>please stop talking about things related to this anime on the anime board
As expected of a frogposter.
JRA crossover OVA on the same level as Osomatsu-san's one when?

post tanoshii

Best doujinshi to this day

Any other doujinshi where they smell their butts?

Remove smellfags.

When is the new game going to be released?

>5 chink video websites, all with their own separate subs
>in addition, two have misinterpreted "第5話 こはん" as 誤判 and ご飯 and one has misinterpreted "第3話 こうざん" as 鉱山

ごはん!

H-haha, those silly Chinese. What a simple mistake.

Is someone working in the translation of the guide books or I'll have to learn moon runes?

gotta learn those moon runes, user

I don't think anybody ever said they would. Good luck

does kaban really have a tail fetish?

Japari live

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ai2TklhKTU

Would human prairie dog be a playgirl or a yuri slut?

She would be a bicurious girl that is okay with men but prefers girls.

If some friends didn't knew that they can remove their clothes (like Serval and the Foxes), then how did they poop and pee without getting dirty?

It clips through.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFRHW-hRz98

OTTER NO DON'T DO IT

General Kemono Friends
twitter.com/search?q=lang:ja #けものフレンズ

Official KF Anime
twitter.com/kemo_anime

Producer
twitter.com/fukuhara_ystd

AraiVA
twitter.com/OnoSaki1126

OtterVA
twitter.com/reina_kondo

ServalVA
twitter.com/yuka_bushi

KabanVA
twitter.com/aya_uchida

FennecVA
twitter.com/motomiyakana

Tats
twitter.com/irodori7

Mine
twitter.com/yosrrx

General Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=けものフレンズ

2D Fan-games
[Complete]
->[FlappyClone] inatsuka.com/games/flappyfriends/
->[Platformer] inatsuka.com/extra/kemonofriends.exe/
->[Platformer] play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.vgame.sarval
->[RPG] game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm2674
->[Fighting] dlsite.com/home/announce/=/product_id/RJ202337
->[EndlessRunner] nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31085928
->[Puzzle] webmsx.org/?MACHINE=MSX1J&DISK=http://msx.nomaki.jp/friends-0_8_0.dsk

[WIP]
->[Fighting] twitter.com/sanarium
->[Platformer/Shooter] karinka.sakura.ne.jp/mmf2game/kemono/kemono.htm

3D Fan-games:
[Complete]
N/A
-> nicovideo.jp/user/3798709
-> nicovideo.jp/user/1166922
-> nicovideo.jp/user/33008373
-> nicovideo.jp/user/62847378
-> nicovideo.jp/user/44818
-> nicovideo.jp/user/31169148

VisualNovel games
[Complete]
N/A
[WIP]
-> nicovideo.jp/user/13783859

Why are you doing this? Just put it into a pastebin and if someone asks for that information we can give it to them. No reason spamming it unnecessarily.

There's already a pastebin with similar info floating around. I believe it's from /u/

Kaban-chan's bag -5,500

Use that then

>someone asks for that
That's a form of a request which is frowned upon on Sup Forums. Not only that but most anons dont bother since they figure they'll be ignored. Ideally it should be in a pastebin in the OP.
Since it's not It's going right here.

What? I'm not the retard posting this constantly. Just stating a fact.

Here is the raw video of Kemono Friends stage play in case you want to add it to the pastebin: docs.google.com/file/d/0B8K11tl93b6jN2ZZRzdTdHBqV2s/edit

As I said, I was only saying it exists. I think people should find stuff themselves if they really want it.

Thanks, added.

>Constantly
>only the second time it has been posted

You're really shitty.

Was going through old tabs and archives. Was there some sort of new big announcement somewhere? Saw that Tatsuki posted one of those Friends IRL pics but with a new Friend (Horse)

umabi.jp/kemono-friends/ finally started. It used to be the "すっごーい!" button. It's a collaboration with the Japan [Horse]Racing Association.

Why should it be posted in the first place? Do we really need a large compilation like that? Archives exist and if someone really struggles to find something you can just give them the direct link to the thing in question. I'm not trying to say it's bad to give people a hand, but some of this is super obvious and doesn't even need to be there (general tags), the twitters you'd probably encounter if you follow any KF account at all or even by searching the general tag, and I doubt we really need an entire post on games that are either widespread (KF.exe) or a work in progress, when people can just post them if someone asks for help looking for them.

Not to mention it just solidifies the general meme. I don't really think anyone here wants to become a hated general well, more than we already are. I've seen generals where every thread just becomes consumed by shitposting and it's hard to make actual discussion. Then the threads become arguments about this kind of shit.

I'll stop talking about it now because this is exactly what I hated about some other threads I used to post in, though. Too much meta can be bad for the thread. Sorry for complaining in the first place.

holy heck

What did they announced at the end of the stage play that made Serval and Arai cry? 2nd season? More performances?

Fap-chan, don't eat Kaban!

>giraffe quiz
Cute.

nee-san

But Kaban is for eating.

>Apple pen in Kemono friends doujin.

Someone actually pulled this off?

That's the wrong kind of eating!

You could have stopped this user. Kaban's being eaten alive now because you let this happen.

This is wrong. We've had multiple pastebins up over the course of these threads and they've done the job well. Plus, you can simply find them in the archive with little effort.

Now, having the same information posted in every thread (especially in the OP) is what's really frowned upon.

Can anyone please help with this? It's on danbooru but I'd rather not use "you got punk'd".

Saw a VERY cute and accurate Shoebill cosplayer today.

Operation Practical Joke instead maybe

>Apple pen

I hope this is what you're talking about, and if it is I need to know which doujin you're talking about

He is on the cover.

Some user did a quick translation of the questions in a recent thread, hopefully someone will give it another shot for added accuracy as well.

What does it say though? I get dokkiri refers to hidden camera style television shows but not the rest.

It's him.
And it's r18.

I just checked it out and all I feel is wakaran.
The worst thing is that the art is kinda good so I'm afraid of using a doujin about some weird internet fad I don't even know about (or have any interest in).

>Serval leads him off with a vacant expression on her face, and then viciously jumps his bone in the bush
Can't even read moon and this doujin made me laugh.

Alright I started a guidebook translation. I haven't gotten to the good stuff yet. vacaran2017.github.io/02_guidebook_01.html

ここでちょっと休憩。

>some weird internet fad I don't even know about

Apple pen is quite well-known.
I'm surprised you don't know.

Clarkson should be Kaban, Hammond Serval and May Bossu. And even then it doesn't really work.

Also, I got ahold of the subs the chinks completed for the stage play and might work on that too. Which one is a higher priority?

But that would make it feel even weirder, I don't think most people would want to fap to a silly-looking Japanese guy who got popular in the internet for a silly video.

Speak for yourself

Not him but I will allow that post to speak for me.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for your work, I hope you can continue and even find help from other anons that can read moon runes.

>Also

I would say that it should be faster to sub the stage play than the guide books, so maybe you should do that first. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks. Bookmarked until it's all done.

I'd prefer the guidebooks, but the stage play sounds easier to work on.

>totsugeki from above
as expected of moose

>german robot chicken
What

I'm guessing from this page that he said something inappropriate to the Friends and Serval pulled him aside to satisfy his urges

>KemoFure now has gambling game tie-ups
How long before we start seeing them in pachinko?

> Kemono friends will never have an official English game.
> Kemono friends will never have any official release of any merchandise outside of japan, I still want the bucket.
> Kemono friends will forever be treated like shit to people who never even bothered to watch it. Thus not gaining enough popularity to be publicized outside of Japan.

I am feeling despair.
On the bright side there are quite a lot of doujins.

Western fanbase is always shit. No exceptions. Not having official releases is a small price to pay for the absence of it.

Таноши, нахуй.

>CYROÚ GARAb!

What did she meant by this?

This reminds me of green tea neko.

This. Anime should never go out of it's way to appeal to westerners.

ANUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
wakaran

>Thus not gaining enough popularity to be publicized outside of Japan.
Yen Press is translating and importing the manga, user.

>First Touhou Forbidden Scrollery
>Now Kemono Friends e!

Why is Yen Press so based?

Also, I hope they put it in Amazon, it's the only place where I can buy things from USA.

"Sugoi blyad", close to "fucking good!". Said after drinking a glass of vodka. Pickled cucumber is traditionally eaten right after drinking vodka.

Totally out of context, does anyone have that comic panel in which Kaban is singing and the word "cute" arrowed at her?

Just because they've licensed it doesn't mean it will be released any time soon.

I know, that's the same with Touhou FS being released in November, but at least it's confirmed to have an official release in America and that's what it matters.