If you can't find a girlfriend, you should try dating emos

-they're all submissive
-they stick to themselves, less likely to cheat on you
-they're always white, cute & skinny

Why not pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/06/22/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-a-father-for-the-eighth-time-5257601/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot that they are underage.

Because that isn't all true

Do they literally even exist any more?

I don't think there are any emos in their late 20s. Possibly they all killed themselves by then or just got out of it.

yeah a lot of teens/20s girls still like 2000s emo. it's freaked me out when i learned about it

that just lessens probability of her being used goods

I have. You missed:
>"""suicidal""" for attention
>terrible taste in music
>childish
>"OwO what's this?"

/thread

I cum in my boxers then eat the cum. I'm the pubes sniffer

Yeah I’ll get right on that.

>less likely to cheat on you
LOL
you clearly missed the myspace years

I'm 19 & my fiancée is as well, but I get what you mean- I suppose this is more relevant for people around my age, but I've seen a lot of Emo girls in their late 20s

>they're always white, cute & skinny
nigger detected
my ex used to be emoish (she didnt admit it but she was 100% one)
If you want to deal with mental illness until 3-4 am in the morning go ahead. Once I dumped her she turned into a slut and started fucking around. She even offered my roomate a threesome(he was taken) and after she got btfo-d for being a slut a few weeks later she texted me at night if I'm down for beers
>inb4 cuck
That happend after I got rid of this mental situation
>inb4 faggot for turning down free pussy.
I date a 8/10 and am disgusted by degenerates.

Oh and she cut herself and was almost always irrational.

>submissive
why is that even a plus though? you can't handle a real woman
??

Real women belong in the kitchen, real women know their place, real women take orders from their man.

How is this not a selling point?

>emos
This isn't 2007 anymore otherwise I would nigger faggot

2007 was the last good year of my life.

>tfw no raccoon-eyed bouffant-coiffed emo qt myspace gf

cont.
As mentioned she was extremely childish and immature and her parents treated me like her babysitter.

>btfo-d
Just say BTFO, brainlet

That's just wrong desu

Where I live the emo cliche never ended

>being a grammar nazi on the internet

I haven't even seen an EMO girl in years, but the last one I dated, her cutting scabs chaffed my skin as we fucked

>Know girl who used to be emo
>Turned into a QTP2T chubster
>Still has huge self-esteem issues
>Drank so much she now has an ulcer
>Snorted so much ye that she now has a heart murmur
>Cut herself again for the first time in 2 years back in Nov.
>TFW trying to love someone who doesn't love themselves

they don't like you, you're not worthy

I would not recommend. I dated an emo, and she was the most kinkiest fucker ever.

That being said, thats literally the only positive trait. Unless you want to deal with staying up till 4-8 am listening to them talk about their problems or why their daddy left them, or how they were molested when younger and how they'll never be succesful, then dont date one. Its honestly not worth the immense stress these chicks give.

>"OwO what's this?"
what do you mean by that?

It was the last year of normalcy pretty much. Then trannies, 48974 tumblr genders and other forms of faggotry became the focus of the lying press. First good smart phones came out combined with social media dragging millions of retards onto the internet. Everything's been downhill since then.

...which only makes it better

Emo do Nazi ? Yes ? Good then.

Nazi shill cleaning service here.
I want to see at least 10 Hitler pics, lets get the oldie pics roll

Nazi, supremacist lets get to work.
Post your best red pill image and GTFO from this thread
be it Nazi best values, white supremacy purist or plain Jew death, post your best red pill pics

(2D waifus and milkers allowable I heard)

Red pill party start now! O yeah, dont bother to type, its red pill party, these shill cant even read.

This red pill party is MPGA endorsed. They paid me to do this, 1 cent every 1000 post.

The internet was so much better before smartphones. And even better before highspeed internet.

>trying to love someone who doesn't love themselves
And this is why the vast majority Sup Forums is single and lonely

Anyone here been single for a long time?

As long as she has a period, there is literally no reason to feel bad about being attracted to her. The "legal" limit is just that. A cage for your mind. To control by distorting biological urges programmed into the male since the begining of time. If she is capable of biological reproduction, feeling attracted to her is called normal human behaviour.

>"real" women act like men
wew.

>If you can't find a girlfriend, you should try dating emos

An Australian somewhere on the board just misread your thread and suffered a PTSD episode.

What do you mean? We all go for lost causes?

I dumped mine when she uttered the words "polyamory" and "open relationship". After which I cut all contacts with her. She kept sending me occasional e-mails asking me to come back for three fucking years.

Stay away from emo girls, my brothers, they are usually crazy.

They are generally really immature sometimes to the point of causing discomfort due to how childish they act in sexual situations.

Do you know where you are?

Kek

or just find a normal girlfriend
>pic related

metro.co.uk/2015/06/22/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-a-father-for-the-eighth-time-5257601/

Twice married
has 8 children
became popular e-celebrity
has a hit pop song
What have you done with your life ?
Whats your excuse ?

Rephrase please, I'm not quite sure what you are getting at

If I were butt naked in the rain forest looking for something to eat, I would go out of my way to avoid anything brightly colored because those kinds of plants an animals are usually toxic. I've found that the same also applies to women.

1990 was 28 years ago. That's still too long.

Normal women are fucking normies & should not be taken seriously on any level

You made me stop and think. Thanks user.

25 years m8.... at least I've got a good job

Sup Forums, you confuse me sometimes. Half of you say that liking young girls is jewish degeneracy, but the other half says denying attraction is a jewish plot.

Which is it?

>emos
>2018

It's degeneracy, there's a reason why the LGBT movement is supporting it.

riveting

5 years here. Not that long, but long enough.

Surely not the internet.

Are you trying to say Sup Forums goes for normie (((programmed))) women who low key hate themselves, therefore we're all alone?

If you're using that as the standard, it was feminists backed by jews that raised the age of consent.

whoa. Mine admitted cheating on her ex. But I stayed for the sex. After some time i got attached.And she always talked to random guys and I told her that they are hitting on her and she was completely unaware of what she was doing. fast forward a week she come to me and tells me how she had to cut off some dude. I should've ended it then but I am a goofball. *sigh* Don't waste your time anons. Be conservative and you will eventually find a conservative girl. Emos are emotionally unstable trash.

>all of Sup Forums is one person

24 year old kissless handholdless virgin. Every girl who seems interested just stops talking to me as soon as I ask them to do anything.

I'd at least expect some kind of agreed consensus.

That shit sounds boring. If I wanted that, I'd hire a maid, not look for a girlfriend/lover.

Not that I'd want a butch, I don't need to man so of chick either. But a balance is great.

That's a lie

>brightly colored
There's a word for that aversion, I don't know what it is though off the top of my head

She isn't just cooking and cleaning, she is cooking and cleaning to please you, and then when she is finished she will perform her cock sucking duties for her number one man.

That doesn't give you a boner?

With me looking like a hipster emofag I generally scare away normies. (my area is pretty much conservitive, a lot of chads/stacies and country girls/boys) I've only ever dated emo girls and most of the girls i've had sex with are emo girls. The problem is that a lot of them are overweight and there aren't very many of them in my area.

"Emo" is just an appearence, a lot of the emo girls I know are libertarian, they GENERALLY look different than SJWs but you can't put a label on people's mental state or political opinions by just looking at them. A lot of the "muh conservitive scandanavian country girls" that I know are complete psycho bitches. Real niggas like me know when a bitch is crazy and test them to see if they will be a good partner before dating them.

Also your female partners will morph into your political world view after you red pill them anyways so it doesn't matter. Just go slam some thots.

Lol, implying I have ever not been.

The nostalgia is hitting hard. Myspace/social media didn't become popular until the year after I graduated high school. Never even heard of emos while I was in high school then after I graduated and started using Myspace, they were fucking everywhere.

I wasn't emo myself and to this day, I'm still not even sure what the fuck it means to be emo, but I fished exclusively in that pond for a few years. They had their positive qualities and even today, while I'm pushing 30, I still talk to a few of them here and there. Definitely miss pretending like I cared about A Day to Remember or Taking Back Thursday or whatever horseshit band they were obsessed with, texting them cutesy shit while I was in class, and leaving and finding this giant fucking Cormac McCarthy love letter they texted in response because they were all needy as fuck and starving for affection.

And they all had some sort of Myspace moniker like KENDRA CATASTROPHE or AVERY ALIENATED or some shit, I literally never asked any of them why

OH GOD I MISS BEING YOUNG

What does fat girl pussy smell like? Asking for a friend. One time I swiped a pair of Fatty's panties and the crotch smelled like barbecue sauce

Emo girls dont exist anymore, they evolved into hipster sjws

Here's an even better option for Sup Forumstards:

>create okcupid account
>answer at least 500 (preferably 1000) of their questions
>make sure you answer with utmost honesty - even the """""racist""""" ones
>search for matches in as wide a radius as you can feasibly travel even if it crosses state lines
>sort by match percentage
>pick out 95+% matches that you find attractive
>look at their personality tab
>find ones with the following:
>>more old-fashioned
>>more wholesome
>>more conservative
>>less outgoing
>>less sexperienced
>send a message to your new white nationalist pure aryan virgin waifu

I'll keep on shilling this method until all lonely male white nationalists and all the lonely female white nationalists get together.

>less likely to cheat on you
Basically all the sex I had as a teenager was from straightening my hair and pretending to like My Chemical Romance and I can confirm this is the complete opposite of the truth. Those girls are fucking nuts.

I want a woman that knows what pleases me and doesn't just pull out a guidebook.

We can't even agree with ourselves half the time, let alone each other.

I don't date emos because I'm emo and don't like competition. Plus I'm more into normal tall, skinny bois

I don't fuck "fat" girls so I wouldn't know

I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 16. 25 now. I still hooked up with girls all through college, but never dated or committed to any of them. I am not sure if I even can still get emotionally attached to a woman again.

>okcupid
Maybe its different in the US, but aren't 99.99% of the women on dating sites absolute degenerate sluts and/or single mothers? I am starting to believe that unless you start dating a girl at 18/19 and date her into your early 20s protecting her from degeneracy after which you marry, there is no reliable way to find a good, pure, conservative girl once you are in your mid 20s or beyond.

I dated an emo girl before I met my wife. Lots of fun but couldn't have an intelligent conversation. Cannot imagine her being a good mother because she incapable of acting like an adult. This is a good way to get a girlfriend but not marriage material. :-/

true.

dating is a fucking nightmare into your 30s

Am I in /r9k/?

No. Now kys

I was emo, so many hot and indeed submissive chicks man, it was great all those years.
I miss it.

>putting your political opinions online on an account with your name and picture attached for the whole world to see

>I want a woman that knows what pleases
You aren't pleased by having food and a clean house wtf?!?!?

a lot of times the best you can hope for is a not-too-degenerate girl you can mold into a good woman.