Warzone pics

Warzone pics thread

How about a webm?

is he ok?

>ywn be this comfy

The virgin suicide bomber vs Chad 00-donkey fucker

it looks comfier than it was. it was pretty fucking cold and windy up there.

literally BTFO

You took that

kewl

We need to hire these guys to work on our border wall.

lul not a mishap.

ISIS strapped an explosive backpack on a prisoner, told him to run and then detonated it for a good shot.

Afghanistan is never comfy, no matter where you are.

How did the navy think this was a good idea?
And why don't we have radioactive monsters yet?

Because that's not how radiation works...

you mean to tell me godzilla is a fiction????

You took that

kewl

Do nog quarantines count as warzones?

non ironically I think the way they dress is pretty cool

Fucking nazi!

that was rude

Picture and article are perfect.

>front carry gun pointed at mates head
>this kills the range instructor

Ssshh dont give it away

>Killing women and children are ok when we do it!

What Vietnam proved to me that if you aren't willing to genocide & colonise then don't bother.

Literally anything that SF do would cause a mental breakdown of range instructors.

this but unironically

You know most Americans have German ancestry? You were firebombing your 3rd and 4th cousins in places like Dresden.

It is when they attack you first :^)

Basically.

Kinda expected him to just puff into ashes.

Same pic but with a quote from the photographer

This is what Americans do to their 3rd and 4th cousins when they are experiencing economic success whilst they are failing.

>pilot shot down with Russian anti air by Russian taught SAM operators
>kid farmer

It's just banter.

read this

Except that was the firebombing of Tokyo. The B-29 wasn't used in Europe.

Can't detect banter through file names. Here's an Anglo with dead gooks from the Malay Emergency.

All things considered, this is probably one of the more humane ways you could be killed by ISIS.

Is Vietnam the most aesthetic war ever fought?

Yeah but he's pretty short now.

I believe the dead guy is a Cuban soldier. That's all for either photos from the Portuguese Colonial Wars or Rhodesia.

My point stands. All WWII did was kill Europeans Caucasians in droves; and for what?
>The timeline where London is 50% Muslim
>Italy will be a Muslim country in 2060
>Texas 25% 'white' 2050
>Ect...
Show the men that stormed the beachs at Normandy what Paris looks like today? You think they would still charge those MG nests?

Who cares, fuck them. Maybe next time they should tell their “ally” not to bomb us

It was a massive waste of European lives, but the Germans aren't guilt free either. Hitler had colonial ambitions for Eastern Europe.

yes

I think it's because it was one of the last wars to use really high quality film before digital became the standard. Only recently have war photos really been of the same quality.

How about we all agree that WW2 should not have happened, and Germany should have just kicked the jews out of their country.

>wake up in tent
>smoke cigarette
>walk out of tent
>dust kicks up everywhere
>Fortunate Son starts playing
>Huey’s fly overhead
>see shirtless grunts playing cards on a small table
>napalm explosion in distance

Jews shouldve been kicked out of all of europe. and Poland shouldve resolved things with Germany diplomatically. WW2 was fucked. Sure Hitler did quite some good things but he literally obliterated an entire city full of civilians in my country, whilst my army was already alot weaker than the German one. I see the Reich in good and bad sides and i understand why people would look down on me beeing facist.

So, was there any Far right movement in your country?

EDL are wankers.

kino
It's too bad so much of this war was shot on fucking video tape.

Aye, they're a pretty tame bunch but any nationalist movement is helpful nowadays, sadly that does include civic nats

Yes, WW2 should've never happened and Germany was right to deport the Jews. Germany and the NSDAP are absolutely partially to blame for the war though.
Hitler did great things for the German people, but not Europe as a whole.

During ww2 or now? During ww2 we had the NSB (National socialst bond) wich was our nazi chapter serving the reich. We also had our own section in the foreign legion in the nazi army together with the flemish (belgians) (The dutch and flemish were among the best soldiers and even fought Americans in Arnhem when Americans came to "liberate") alot of the people did not want to be liberated by America. Ofcourse we also had our "freedom" fighters whom fought the german occupiers. Both sides had their good reasons. It was a complex situation for my country, In the end Germany fucked us over by ignoring our neuterality.

Most of Syria has active volcanic activity. Is this a war zone are one of those eastern regions (where all the druid circles and shit are)

>any nationalist movement is helpful nowadays
False, they support counter-productive messages like attacking Islam for being too right wing.

but is he okay?

I'd have to say Grenada/Panama/Gulf War 1

>M81 Woodland/Chocolate Chip BDUs
>Black boots that needed polishing
>PASGT helmets
>M16A2s and XM177s still using irons w/o all this RAILZ shit you see on everything nowadays
>Beretta M9

some feels incoming

Weird, you said the Germans flattened a whole city in your country, but your people liked the Germans?