Can we discuss the sociopolitical role that sports play in our society? Also is the NFL rigged?

can we discuss the sociopolitical role that sports play in our society? Also is the NFL rigged?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/580640001
youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/ex-cia-director-brennan-defends-nfl-protests-says-trump-should-n806281
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bread and circuses.

The NFL is the modern day equivalent of gladiators in the Colosseum. It's also an outlet for aggression in viewers while also giving community as a tribe being a "fan".

>can we discuss the sociopolitical role that sports play in our society?
The current game might have an effect on politics.

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

The NFL is a psyop psychodrama used to mold public consciousness. Every detail, no matter how minor, is crafted for a specific maximum impact in shaping the thoughts of the viewer. Football is just the medium for mass brainwashing.

>Every detail, no matter how minor, is crafted for a specific maximum impact
give example of this please. also does that mean the games are rigged to create a narrative?

Well, the most famous one was the wardrobe "malfunction".

The National Felon League is rigged with nigs.

No it’s not. I played football until college, and I know 2 guys who made it into the NFL. Unless you are talking about just the half time show during the Super Bowl.

It is certainly used by the military for propaganda purposes, while wrapping homosexuality, multiculturalism, and everything else in the SJW agenda in the flag...essentially redefining what it means to be a patriotic American to line up with the leftist agenda.

Most recently there was the taking the knee psyop.

This whole mind fuck is especially important because the target audience are people who are not naturally friendly to the left wing social agenda, but who can be moved inch by inch through years of reprogramming in a kaleidoscope of images and symbols.

kek there's a lot of shit you can sling at sports and their impact and i do mean a lot but every detail crafted to mold public thought? hard to tell whether you haven't thought about this subject enough or if you've been thinking about it for far too long user.

Football is a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war

>diversity council
>NFL LGBT pride
Do you think that this would have been part of the NFL 30 years ago?

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/580640001

After 9/11 using the NFL as a propaganda platform was ratcheted into high gear to promote neo conservative interventionism, neo liberal economics, and a leftist social agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century (occasionally A Radical Program for the Twentieth Century) was a hoax that first gained public notoriety on June 7, 1957, during a debate on the Civil Rights Act of 1957, when Rep. Thomas Abernethy of Mississippi read a reputed quotation from it into the Congressional Record:

We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.

You asked, I delivered.

Stop watching grown men chase a ball.

The NFL is rigged

Any white male who watches it should stop. It’s anti-white, anti-trump, and anti- everything the right stands for. Only exception is Tom brady

witnessed

Any time they are found out, the document is a hoax.

Fuck the NFL. Only 13 minutes of actual play in a 3.5 hour broadcast with KANGS strutting around acting all bad ass, even when their team is bhind 17 points.

Even this Superbowl is a proxy race war. The Patriots have been painted as the team of the white man. I am sure that you saw the twatter feeds as well giving a Patriot victory racially charged undertones about white supremacy.

This, like taking the knee, is all another aspect of the psyop.

The NFL is a Straussian psychodrama, a cultural myth making machine being used to guide and shape public opinion.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/ex-cia-director-brennan-defends-nfl-protests-says-trump-should-n806281

They think that mockingbird ended.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

>the Army has helicopters AND a football team
shock horror

I am not attacking the men and women who serve in the military. I am merely pointing out that the NFL has become a central vehicle for public indoctrination pushing neo-conservative interventionism, neo-liberal economics, and a leftist social agenda....and then they have the audacity to wrap this pile of cancerous tumors in the flag.

I wish this was it. I just want to watch giant men bash the shit out of each other for a few hours on the weekend. I don't give a fuck about the back story of these people. I don't care about their political opinions or even their names. The NFL lost me when they started turning people into celebrities.