Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t=3951s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that pewdiepie?

Yes

thats the leader of the Aryan union

old video

pewdiepie is doing 'Pew News' now.

It's how he is getting back at the Wall Street Journal Jews for fucking up his shite.

I have noticed that many manchildren browsing this board have sunk so deep in their own autism that they have now become actual brofags. They honestly believe that the highest paid jewtuber, the most overrated, childish, painfully unfunny, talentless, SWEDISH, gaymer, cancer spreading retard: Pewdiepie is now part of their le alt-right legion.

The biggest embarrassment to whites and pretty much mankind itself and is now the face of Sup Forums. Just let this sink in as to how cancerous Sup Forums has actually become.

>b-but he said racist stuff XDD!!!
Let me put this as simply as I can, he is only trying to be an edgy racist to expand his popularity out of the 10-year-old range because he knows he's been a living joke since he started youtube. It's not that hard to figure out his actual pathetic motives here. He noticed his childish sex jokes are growing old so now he's jumping on racism.

Not only this but he is and always will be a pussy Swedecuck who's cyber balls shrivel up and fall off as soon as he's confronted. If you actually read his responses to these backlashes, he cucks out beyond belief and apologizes several times in one sentence and takes everything back.

How you morons can even watch his cancer for more than 10 seconds is beyond me. How mentally retarded are you? I'm not joking in the slightest here, you people actually need psychiatric help if you're above the age of 12.

>b-but he's a useful idiot
How is he supposed to produce any non autistic retarded half ass right wingers when he has been and still is brain damaging cancer to children all over the world. He is a joke, he has made all his money from being a joke, why? because he's a joke. He is never going to redeem himself because let's face it, he's an idiot swedecuck.

>inb4 le good goy
>inb4 le ctr
>inb4 le shill

seriously kys

This is an alpha male. Take notes, soybugmen and tell your r/edditor friends.

Too Long
Didn't Read
Pewdiepie is King

Replace her face with hope hicks

whatever broski

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t=3951s

Required watching.

Are you okay retard?

Post Marzia nudes nao.

god damn she is fucking fine

Oh look New Zeeland is speaking. Go be a Hobbit somewhere else

There are none. delete your post now

Med woman CRAVE the big nordic cock

>They honestly believe that the highest paid jewtuber, the most overrated, childish, painfully unfunny, talentless
You described pre-WSJ pewdiepie.
Neo-Pewds is not anything like that

There are newds

Indeed fellow Nord. m*Doid women love to get NORDICK'd

Pew is actually funny though. You are thinking of Logan paul

delet this post Sir

Doubt it, do you have any evidance?

Delet

I want a gf only half as attractive as her

das ryte

PEW 'ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE' PIE

>Sup Forums worships a race-mixing manlet

This, desu. All these retards are doing is giving jewtube money. This doesn't do anyone on the right any good. I hope some jihadi kills him for betraying his genes and spreading degeneracy. He's in the right place for it. Sage

Hey fuck you, pewds is cool

Eh, Swedes are tall as fuck as it is. One manlet might just be good for us. Wasn't Hitler a manlet too? Felix is our fuhrer.

Hitler was average height for his time. Plus PDP's girlfriend has shit eyes and is a mongrel.

>Felix is willing to throw away his Nordic genes on this mutt

>australia
>overrun by mainland chinks
>i say this as a US chink
>MUH WHITE RACE MUST ADVANCE
>fuck pewdiepie and his calling out of jews and pointing fingers to the JQ and his redpilling over gen z so they grow up with actual good moral values

you're seriously a faggot. you don't do anything for your own preservation or spreading redpills.
anyone who claims themselves as (((alt-right))) need to go back to Sup Forums and be edgy there

She's not pure aryan?

W-what

Fuck off with that faggot. Are you 12?

Great post! Take it to heart, faggots.

That should probably be possible. She looks quite shitty.

Wtf is wrong with her face? She looks like a chimpanzee. He's a good-looking millionaire. Is this ugly shitalian, honestly the best he could do?

>his Nordic genes
He's a stupid looking dwarf and a moron. Best throw it all away.

THANK YOU

Screenshot'd for future posterity

He looks like shit too.

>la creatura
Meme flags don't work sorry.

An ugly italian still looks better than an anglo woman, fact.

> taking it too seriously

He meet marzia before he became a milionere and before he was so good looking look up old pewds videos he's an average in those, nothing like now, and he at least isn't a faggot who leaves he's long term GF only becose he is rich and good looking now.

Cute, delusional nordcucks having to cope with the fact that their women are getting stolen by Ahmed. Truly a sad sight.

>An ugly italian still looks better than an anglo woman, fact.
this

Yeah but im not doing as well in life as i ought to be
Im doing my best to build myself though but i think girls want a man whos already established himself

Honestly, how come anglo women are that ugly?

Looks like the men are being stolen by female Ahmeds too, put a hijab on Marzia and you wouldn't be able to tell her from any other desert rat

oh his first pew news is pilled as fuck i love it
shit it was just amazing
all on point
fuck why aren't you talking about it
HE NAILED JK ROWLING TO A CROSS
like I have been since she even came out, she's so fucking corrupt
he hit on the fact that she made a book full of WHITE STRAIGHT people - and then rewrote history --- but but... is still sticking to her guns and keeping them all white and straight
AMAZING
look at avengers: ALL WHITE - how do they get away with it?

>ur not white xddddd
Duh, did you notice now? While you're busy sperging out on who is "white", we are shooting immigrants.

Not sure desu, inbreeding?

Keep in mind that was a painting, imagine how that poor fella was in reality.

Show flag fagg! SFF

jup

this

yes we're all aware of black on black violence

Good, now keep sucking that black cock like a good goy, we know you love it.

That's how modern Italians came into existence

If you think anything other than this, you're an unironic beta male soyboy
>muh childrens entertainer though
neck yourselves

Pol was always /bro/

>buddha on the left
Drop it like it's thot

>amerimutt notices the buddha in the background but not her protruding nigger jaw on display

>sipping leann in shetlands
based

Is she trans or sicilian?

>check flag
oh that's why

racism is the new punk rock.

>sicilian
Why?

>Italian
>race-mixing
Fuck off, Stepfather

this. It's gotten terrible since the election with all the fucking redditors that flooded the board. They still have their retarded r/the_Donald thread up every single fucking day on the front page. Really makes me wonder why they even left reddit if they're just going to try and turn this board into it. Their cancerous /general/ threads are also the only place on Sup Forums where I regularly see tripfags

Meme flag, I said enough.

>following the burger definition of race

You cannot look at this and tell me that if blonde, blue-eyed pewdiepie mixed with this thing the children would not be mongrels

Nordic Superman BLEACHING these Italian hos like it's 455AD.

/soy/ general ?

You know that event Pewds was at in VR with the Nazi music ?
It was a one time event.
How did Pewds get there unless invited?
Also in his latest video he praised Peterson's work, safest edge he could have done to redpill his audience.

When is Pewds going to wife and knock-up Marzia?

I thought that was funny

"uh oh can't have sexy anime girls, might get demonitized"

"fuck yeah, Horst Wessel Lied!"

>ignoring that romans valued nordic slaves and raided germanic villages just for them

They would be Europeans, you fucking autist. Also

>all Europeans are blond and blue eyed
If anything is following the burger autism here, it's you, memeflaggot

Varg pls

it all depends on her parents/grandparents/grand-grand parents etc.. Im pretty sure their kids would still be "aryan blonds" of some shade, lots of italians have blue eye/blond hair dna floating somewhere around in there waiting to be activated by Scandinavian stud.

The Vikings carried away all the pretty ones

I wouldn't be suprised if it's some turk hiding being a memeflag.

the aquiline nose is Roman, and was considered a trait of the Roman aristocracy.

You also made blonde hair pieces for the upper class ladies, because blonde hair was considered superior.

This is what I was wondering, weren't Anglo Saxons germanic people? And yet the brits today look nothing like Germans or Scandinavians.

Or ->

I concede that krautbro, touche.

this

IMPREGNATE

MARZIPAN

>shaming people who have been shamed their entire life and dont give a fuck anymore cause they've gone full nihilist.
t.lefty roastie tactics.

They do. You just see ethnic differences, because you are already European. Ask a Chink, if Anglos, French and Germans look totally different.

The inbreeding meme is misplaced. northwestern europe, including the british isles are the least inbred part of europe. And europe in general is nowhere near as inbred as the rest of the world, including neighboring turkey, middle east, north africa, etc.

IDK man, I can always tell a british slag when I see one with "that look" but there are tons of anglo women by descent over here across the pond and I never see that look to any of the girls here.

the Roman occupation and the Norman conquest changed the makeup of Britain.

afaik, the Welsh are the most Anglo-Saxon still. the English have been mutts for centuries