We post things that Americans don't have

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have that don't act like MURICA WUZ BASD N SHEET
America has more niggers then Europe combined

>Burger is mad becose he dosen't have this

We have towns.

holy fuck leberkäse, mmmmmm
Wheres the rouladen pocs?

I agree. There are no white women in America.

I don't know what that is. Can I have one?

Since when is it 5? Fuck off, Austria. Vienna is a caliphate.

Looks like americans like everything that 2 buns and meet between.

I know your intent is to troll and condescend but that architecture truly is stunning.

If that thing turn out to work well, it completely repudiates the principle that good engineering is beautiful.

This thread disappoints me. The obvious joke hasn't been made

A royal family

>has 42 million niggers
>More than all of Europe combined
>"hurr durr only u guize hav da blaks xDDD"

Why are amerimutts so stupid?

All from Latvia, btw

AT LEAST WE HAVE GUNS MUHAMMAD

>There are not white women willing to spread their legs to arab and african invaders in America
ftfy

>We post things that Americans don't have
I don't think you understood the instructions.

underrated post

lmao I came to post a foreskin too

that yellow building is for sale

>we don't have a bunch of buildings in cities
I'd rather be comfy

This.
Preferably horse.

what a fucking cuck

i've never been big on the european "downtown" look. some of the architectural details are alright, but it all still looks like a medieval fantasy setting vs a real city.

in this regard, the ny brownstone is the superior domicile

for example, this is a breathtaking view, but honestly who gives a fuck because who lives there and what use does it serve?

Companies over 700 years older than their country.

doesn't Japan have a company from the 570s?

Hoaly shit, this company is so old it got created before teutons invaded pagan Balts, i didn't knew about this thats realy impressive.

damn right.

downtown US master race

I am not worthy to enter, not even as a tourist

>y...ye.....YEAH guys who cares about some building in yurup yuropoors are cucks anyways W...WHITER THEN YOU MUHHAMAD

>A royal family
Who says we don't?

Inbred, lots of time hunting, big ears, out of touch with rest of nation.

in Germany we have 4000 year old jet engine factories

bro this shit sucks
most american infrastructure was designed around cars. it make everything worse and uglier. and its all so (((they))) can keep you in debt and paying all sorts of fees and insurance.

Pretty sure we have sausages in this country. We even German restaurants owned and staffed by real German immigrants in the bigger cities, too! Whoa!

burn in hell Drecksjude

Kill me now

hahahaha

things people claim is theirs but they actually don't own any of it

Sailing trips in these places.

I am sure, very sure, their ancestors did though.

IMFUCKINGPLYING

Still better than the average modern american city.

Um the Midwest has the largest German ancestry so there is no lack of sausage here faggot

i sincerely don't care and think those are pretty boring and tired bants.

all i did was share my opinion on what you're proffering as superior architecture, and i'm disagreeing with it by providing counterexamples; if anything, the whiter than you meme doesn't qualify as a summary or implication of my post as NYC and the brownstone in general is significantly less white than europe

pic related is another beautiful downtown space i've spent a lot of time in that i deem superior to your european examples. i prefer the aesthetic of brick and just a generally more industrial vibe.

antebellum and pre-war architecture are in my opinion vastly more aesthetically pleasing and much comfier while being substantially more powerful than the euro look with those overly quaint post and beam houses that are everywhere

>he likes the overly cramped shitholes of Europe
the best American places aren't even cities

damn 42k likes why havent they shut him down yet

A normal white face

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html

You mean those ugly ant nests?

>being taxed from the birth

Mixed-use urban development.

Feels bad man.
>tfw no festive road blocks

bugman faggot

the automobile is what empowers america. move to a city and bike or walk like a faggot, be my guest, but there's nothing non-sexual that's gayer than biking as your primary mode of transportation

pic related is a beautiful antebellum city i lived in where every morning i walked out onto my back deck and pissed off it as i listened to a babbling brook and stared at the mountains, wondering if i was looking at camp david

lucky

>America doesn’t have blacks and muds

Yup, but I thought I'd just mention something german and also the oldest (not by much) and still operating brewery in the world.

Yeah becose you don't have any white people to defend

Niggers don't count as refugees and are vastly Christian. They aren't bombing us and trying to spread Sharia law.

i lived there, i worked here

shots fucking FIRED

true, I have yet to find a nurnberger that tastes like the real thing in USA

Still not the same

We don't have nearly the number of Muslim Refugees in our countries that Europe does.

and had lunch with beautiful, well-dressed blonde women here basically every day

>Shitskins are okay as long as their christian
>Black americans aren't bombing us
The absolute state of american posters hoaly shit

Europe is still 90% white US at the same time is 56% white

don't burgers have snow?

What is Alaska