Brit/pol/: Pint Dregs n Fag Ends Edition

>Thousands protest against RNHS' destruction
inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-march-protest-london-cuts/
archive.is/VJQG8

>British Courts protecting the arms industry
middleeastmonitor.com/20180203-do-british-courts-really-need-to-protect-the-worlds-most-corrupt-industry/
archive.is/29xEn

>Security Minister outs Russian Oligarchs - Not Saudi, Qatari, Chinese etc.
[Is the UK the new home of muh Russia narrative?]
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42926819
archive.is/oCd0X

>'Angus Robertson steps down as depute leader' (sic. The BBC always typo headlines)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42931413
archive.is/07o1k

>Brick thrown through Tory window over 400% council tax hike
metro.co.uk/2018/02/03/brick-thrown-through-tory-councillors-door-after-council-tax-is-increased-by-400-7283828/
archive.is/0ddOg

>Mogg attacks treasury on Brexit 'fiddled figures'
cityam.com/280001/conservative-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-accuses-treasury-fiddling
archive.is/yNirS

>UK govt bails out Carillion vultures with £100m freebie
news.sky.com/story/carillion-contractors-to-get-loans-in-100m-government-support-package-11234316
archive.is/XciEz

>Theresa May continues to manipulate migration figures for economic forecasts
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/92567/theresa-may-hints-students-could-be-removed-migration
archive.is/KOQjS

>UK help USA and Saudi to kill Yemeni civilians
thenational.ae/world/saudi-arabia-and-uae-discuss-yemen-with-us-and-uk-1.698222
archive.is/7uqXS

Other urls found in this thread:

cityam.com/280001/conservative-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-accuses-treasury-fiddling
archive.is/yNirS
youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LEx8BfILfXw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ot_vJLJ86M
youtube.com/watch?v=pzGimN2H2oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=peVdsTglebA
youtube.com/watch?v=zMuA-E--aWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deano

deano 2

I miss 2006.

Every single day Eddie has to struggle to find his next meal, his next cigarette or his next pint dreg.

His car is cold and poorly insulated and he is regularly bothered by doggers who sexually harass him and make him very uncomfortable.
Soon the pigeon populations will spike with the coming of the warm weather and Eddie will likely be forced out of the foodchain and into starvation and destitution.
His paranoid schizophrenia has reached unbearable levels for him, without the anti-psychotics he so desperately needs he is likely to fall prey to the Ghost of Oswald Mosley or the "snake with tits" - a reptilian hallucination that plagues his every waking moment.

But you can help. Eddie doesn't need to suffer any more. You can bring a smile to his face once more.

>Ten pence could get Eddie a whole ashtray filled with chipouts for him to smoke so he doesn't get so aggressive.

>Fifty pence could get him some well earned sexual relief from the smack addicts in the park.

>A whole pound could get Eddie a whole tin of White Ace - so he doesn't have to loiter outside of pubs any more.

Please. Eddie suffers every day of his life and your small contribution could mean that he will get to sleep comfortably at night.
Please, just donate five pence today - you could be instrumental in saving this beautiful fallen star.

Donate to EddieAid today.

The only capable member of the government

brush your teeth twice a day

There's an element of both ways - but I think it's more skewed to the right.

>Plenty of labour voters I speak to who will continue to vote that way rather than vote tory - even though they dont like corbyn and the direction labour are going in.

With those people you talk to, is this an ideological opposition, or a personal aversion to Corbyn himself? Corbyn's Labour are ultimately not too different to New Labour - the end result of both's programme of policies is remarkably similar. Not to get into it too much now but what are the end goals of both? Deference of the individual to a higher power and the replacement of the family as the core unit of society. Corbyn wants that to be solely to the government; New Labour want that to be to private companies who are controlled by state via 'common purpose' and other such levers of government - and on certain issues, the state itself without a middle man (identity cards for example).

Their positions on the principles of liberty - be they speech, actions, assembly, presumption of innocence, etc... are identical. They want the same thing - Corbyn is simply using the road less travelled to get there.

What does brit/pol/ think of Sir Francis Drake? (pictured on the left)

That because he eats IAMS, the only Strong and Stable complete cat food.

Don't rinse the toothpaste out after, use mouthwash midday and floss at night.

Kek

are you straight yet

Falklands Babe

>>Mogg attacks treasury on Brexit 'fiddled figures'
>cityam.com/280001/conservative-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-accuses-treasury-fiddling
>archive.is/yNirS
Sock it to 'em, Jacob!

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg

Why is the average size above the global average in the first place? Doesn't make much sense.

this fellow moggpede

>6 inches
>big

The picture is fake.

>3 inches
>small

muted for tedium

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LEx8BfILfXw

zap

Of course it is never mentioned that it is women themselves who send the majority of abusive messages online.

STOP WRITING

Harder

dumb frogposter

>not too different to New Labour

Thats the core of it i think. The people who I know are mostly old school leftists who wanted a return to more 'traditional' labour values, and see corbyn as taking away from that, more idpol, less class politics. Buts its also very entrenched in them that they would not vote tory under any circumstances.

Libdems shot their bolt in the coalition, and ukip are dead in the water - and seen by many as a single issue party no longer required. There is nowhere for the disillusioned on either side to turn, given the current system.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ot_vJLJ86M

I suspect it would be accurate to say that women send the majority of female-targeted abusive messages online.

Has schizoposter stopped by recently?

youtube.com/watch?v=pzGimN2H2oQ

Based 'dumb frogposter' poster

Gareth felt an icy chill between his naked cheeks he turns around in confusion."by golly" he yelled as he witnesses Davey kneeling down in undersized clothes poorly whistling.

it's a public service but i consider it a duty

Based 'Based 'dumb frogposter' poster' poster

they aren't all me but most of them (90%) probably are

also don't you think that i only do Sup Forums

Based 'Based 'Based 'dumb frogposter' poster' poster

CHRISTIANITY IS KEKOLDRY

stupid frogposter

stupid "stupid frogposter"

Yes, you are a stupid, stupid frogposter.

dumb "Yes, you are a stupid, stupid frogposter." poster

thinking about defecting to russia in the third world war lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=peVdsTglebA

why don’t you have a Valentine’s date, Brit/pol/?

February is here. Let's deadhead and prune.
Help out our plants and give them a boon.
Clean up the greenhouse, sweep up dead leaves.
Get down on your knees and roll up your sleeves.
Order your onions, and purchase your spuds.
Make sure they're chitted before they go into mud.

I know you can see me, out here in my gloves.
I'm wearing little, want to join me, my love?
You're wearing wellies - I'm starting to fawn.
Let's wank us both off right here on the lawn.

I do

nice one friend

dumb frogposter

He was here before, or was it yesterday? The days are all merging into one and going by too quickly user

I do
I need to figure out what gift to get her

I’m married so it’s not that difficult.

The date is with my wife I should add.

Here's mine.

Last night I think.

Your ID tells me you need to extract 7g of iron from the blood of 1 SJW. this kills the woman. Not a recommended gift.
>nadiya is married
wew

No one important will condemn Antifa.
THAT is power.

eddie's already lost his wife and kid don't take his car away too

I do, I just don't have any money to fucking do anything for her.

end of the line for me.
only Eddieposts and Deanoposts bring me any joy in life now.
All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

>1SJW,7gFe
From the makers of 2Girls,1Cup,
the sequel no-one wanted...

:(
kek

take this uncommon karen and use it in the next thread

Dear lord,

Please let me wake up on 1/1/13.

Thank you, user.

Like wow, Brexit is still a happening.

> Feels good, man.

retro meme

Does anyone have any good Deano stories?

got a job in bristol wahts it like

Have another just because it's for Brexit.

London but less interesting.

>Be Deano
>Left the missus with Ngubu the African security guard from Tesco Express - he's a proper mate he is. Steph will be right safe with him.
>Be on a cheap holiday with the lads to The United States to get some cheap drinks, burgers and to see the local slags! Wa-heeyy! The Smithster wants to fuck a fat Yank! What a ledge.
>Deano and his mates really want a bit of cocaine so they can properly hit up the club scene in this place. It ain't a party without charlie!
>Take a detour at 1463 Burger Boulevard and end up in a particularly run down part of the town and start looking for prospective dealers in the area.
>As they stop at a traffic lights in an abandoned part of town, they realise there is no other traffic on the road and a group of black men are approaching their vehicles. Bet they have seriously pure! They'll definitely be able to get us some!
> Deano wheels down the drivers side window "Alright lads?! You know anywhere we can get some charlie around here?"
>"whaddafuck Charlie punk ass white boy whatchoo got in dat car ya hear??? How muchoo got on yo ass?"
>Smithster and Chris the cunt start laughing "Hahaha proper bants mate! We want some fucking' cocaine, can you get us any?"
>"Yeah mane I got sum right here, come on mane get out yo car i'll run in my crib right now how mutchoo want white boy?"
>Deano grins. What a fucking result. Deano always gets the drinks and drugs in for the lads. It won't be any different on the other side of the ocean haha total madman.
>Deano gets out of the car and as he clears the cockpit and stands up, the nigger sucker punches him full strength with his brass knuckles - every tooth in Deanos mouth shatteres like glass and he falls face first into the asphalt, breaking his nose. They punch him in the back of the head too so that he doesn't wake up.
>"YOU FAACKIN CUNTS GET OFF DEANO YOU WANKSTAINS" Smithster screams and gets out the car too, Chris the Cunt is in short pursuit. No prick would mess with Chris.

>Deano is already getting his pockets rifled through, they've taken his wallet and brand new Iphone out of his pocket and stomped on poor Deano's face for good measure - they begin to run. Chris and the Smithster are already in hot pursuit. They chase the niggers into the alleyway.
>A storm of bullets tears through the Smithster at force, he staggers drunkenly before collapsing into a pile of rubbish bins, crack pipes and heroin needles.
>Chris the Cunt turns tail and flees - but some lanky nigger is on hot pursuit, before Chris the Cunt can even get out of the alleyway they've caught up and knocked him to the ground and are unzipping their trousers and pulling down his as they drag him into some drug den.

>Fookin Ngubu black cunt HE COULD HAVE HAD IT HE WAS SET UP FOR A PROPA CHEEKY ON-
>yeh wot u sayin 'bout Ngubu he is a fookin ledge mate a propa fukin star
>yeh mate dontchoo watch soccer am mate? Lineka sed u gotta fookin kick it out mate yer a fookin racist mate
>me fookin grandorta is black u racist fookin cunt, me dorta married a black fella he's a fukken bloke mate i'll tell you that i'll fookin smash ya ye cunt
>*A broken jagged pint glass is shoved into some poor cunts spherical beer belly*
>*glass ash tray is thrown across the pub, striking poor Cathy in the skull and sprawling her out onto the sticky racing green carpet
>*Eddie is caught sipping from someone elses pint, they start smashing his head against the billiard table, fag ends spilling from his pockets
>*Mohammed and the Sharia crew throw some Mr Muscle Drain cleaner in Fat Steve's face, his eyeballs pour out like caramel as his face drips between his fingers
>*Deano is having his head stomped on by six slapheaded angry cunts for walking into the pub at the wrong time
>Ahmed picks up the women fleeing from the scene in his taxi cab and drives them back TO the local trafficking branch of his local mosque

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

>Deano and his pals stumble into the takeaway around three
>Starts chatting to some drunk as fuck uni bird in the queue
>Some tall prick in a frock coat with a big beard starts talking…
>Deano shouts ’I don’t give a fuck if she’s your house mate pal, every hole is a goal!’
>Lads cheer
>Birds housemates start tapping frock coat on the shoulder and calling him a wanker
>Deano shouts at frock coat ‘I can’t stand controlling pricks, I’m a feminist’ he turns to the lads and winks
>Frock coat mumbles ‘sorry mate’
>Deano turns to bird and says ‘I hate cunts like that’
>Lads push drunk bird into Deano, Deano catches her and says ‘Lads don’t’ but winks over her shoulder at them
>Deano looks drunk girl in the eyes and says ‘you’re actually fit as fuck mate, you know that’
>Frock coat sees all this going on but keeps ordering kebab with his head down in a lowered voice
>Frock coat turns round and sees Deano necking his crush

Classic FM is full of nigger music because it's Rosa Parks birthday

Was down there a while back, looked OK, some nice pubs down by the river. And some place a mate took me, like a market but its all really small food stalls, had the best burritos. Suppossed to be expensive to live though.

Walk out of the pub, stepping over broken teeth, shattered beer bottles and the stiffening corpse of Pete the Ledge in the gutter
>WAAHEEEYYY your blood loss is mixing with your high blood alcohol, you stagger to the bus stop as Paul the Perv got the last taxi the cheeky fucking sod! He pulled a fat bird! What a fucking legend. Totally showed Keith the Cunt who is the best team in the South East too, he won't be walking to work at Argos anymore daft wanker.
>Pull a splinter of glass out of your knee cap.
>Text Deano but realise he was nicked by the police for selling cocaine behind the Cunt's Arms last Sunday.
>Think of going back home but the Mbudu and Ngwe have set up shop in your 200k Barratt house after they threatened you with meat cleavers for not paying off that £20 tick for weed you made last week.
>Spot a whole gaggle of slags wandering down the street, all of them grossly obese and have enough makeup on to paint the White Cliffs of Dover a lurid orange/pink combination. They take turns pissing in a phonebox
>Whilst waiting at the bus stop, Ahmed and Mohammed spot you wearing your Ingurland F.C shirt.
>They sucker punch you and splash you with acid.
>Your face pours into the drain.
>At least your mate Jerome from the jerk chicken shop will check on your wife to see if she's alright, he's been doing that for you a while now.
>go blind and choke on your own collapsing windpipe.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I've already seen this one, have any others?

My girlfriend is called Steph
My coffee is Nescafe
My IT is Microsoft
My car is on finance
My food is from JustEat
My TV is ITV
My diamonds are on finance
My best mate is called Smithster
My computer is from PC World
I don't drink wine
And I am a Deano

Why can't melts like you lot just accept that Barratt new builds and EE unlimited data deals benefit everyone in the country, including people who work in Leeds call centres?

Even 100 of you on your best sesh is nothing compared to the carnage I caused last night in Yates', oi oi

What does classical nog music sound like?

kek

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL
>Pints and bottles of Stella fly through the air.
>Smaller men and women are knocked over by the whooping and screaming slabs of meat that comprise the majority of people in the crowd
>People are crushed beneath the stampede, skulls are caved in, molars and broken glass are crushed into the slimy wet carpet
>Deano sneaks in a cheeky punch into Keith the Cunt who has been eyeing up the bird he took a fancy to on the dance floor a minute ago
>HAHA FUCKIN LEDGE DID YOU SEE HIM DROP! YOU FUCKIN' EPIC MATE!
>Deano's victim smashes his head on the granite bar and his body comes to rest on the floor
>Danny the Demon is having third degree gurns from a dodgy bit of MDMA that he just got off some Jamaican bloke he met out the back of Dixons before
>HAHHAHA DANNY WOT A FUKEN MELT YOU HAVIN IT LARGE!
>Danny's eyes roll into the back of his head, his mouth begins to foam and he starts to spasm uncontrollably on the floor behind the dancing cage.
>He's drownng in his own sick now.
>FUCKIN CLASSIC DANNY HE CAN'T HANDLE HIS DRUGS HAHA SPACKER
>HAHAH LETS LEAVE THIS WASTE MAN HAHAHA LETS GO TO THE UNIT PICK UP SOME BIRDS MATE
>Leaves the Cunt and Spoon with his two remaining mates.

Is outer/pol/ refusing to load for anyone else?

Like a xylophone in a fucking washing machine

Fucking "pharaoh let my people go" was on being sung by two wogs

Catalogs fine for me, mate

w-why woesy i dindu nuffin

Fucking kek

British culture is so sophisticated

youtube.com/watch?v=zMuA-E--aWU

>it's an "Eddie can't properly tune his FM radio" episode

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

>drinks to the point of vomiting
>gets in a fight with another white person
>pays rape gang £6 for a kebab that may contain a victim's flesh
>bumps into danny the danster and deano the legend on the way home
>returns to small barratt house, £800/mo.
>whatsapps hattie to ask where she is
>"out with the girls"
>she's at the club with abedayo and mdongo, legendary among slags for their penis size
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL

>Classic FM
they literally do nothing but spam reposts on their facebook page

He's a fucking humourless cunt, I must have been banned from his YT channel 5 times.

Listen to his appearance on the Daily Shoah. He's incapable of bantsing and even goes "SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH" when they make little one liners as he's going on a monologue.

Made a wikipedia article lads