Kakegurui

AOTS right here, fellas

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/935180
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ENtHgpJeO8YlJxYWFyZHR0aDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Se with Yumeko!

Kaiji ripoff!

can the anime studio deliver the manga arts?

Jitsu wa's anime art was pretty decent.

Subs when?

>Kaiji rip-off except this time we have yuri!

>AOTS

I don't think so, Jim.

like yesterday dude

Is this the yuri general for this season?

Subs where? They aren't on nyaa.

>another anime with some beta faggot being made into a bitch
>/u/ bait everywhere
No thanks. Opening was nice, but other than that I stopped halfway and have zero intention of watching this garbage. I'll stick to Kaiji.

Let me remind you that not only did they get the wrong symbol (it should be rock), this scene will be used later as proof that Suzui is right-handed during Midari's gmable.

Bravo MAPPA.

ass files were posted in a thread yesterday

nyaa.si/view/935180

>the OP

Will you ever shut up about that fuck up? Jesus.
In every thread. You`re obnoxious

That's the mirror view

>one episode
>AOTS right here, fellas

Seems like the general for this anime is going to be pretty shit. I'll just watch it myself like with all the other shows where the "community" is blatantly garbage. OP is a faggot. Get fucked retards.

Were you here when the threads with download links were hitting Max A FUCKING YEAR AGO

>Being this new

Now explain the scissors please.

When MAPPA fix such a lazy mistake. This scene has been published for three years.

Oh cool is it airing right now? Can I get a link to the new season?

Even if it did come out Sup Forums would hate it for being mahjong autism.

It's a retarded mistake, yes. But it's more retarded to be prepared to post your complaint on every single thread for this show that gets made.

Did you complain about full metal (2003) not following the story too?

Where did this yuri meme comes from? The only thing close to yuri in the manga is the student council president and her secretary and that's extremely one-sided.

It was a generic flashback, it's not necessarily the final "paper" gamble
Maybe when she saw it for the first time it happened to be scissors

>Where did this yuri meme comes from?
We just don't know.

>Pick this up expecting hot vampire girls
>Turns out it's a poker anime
Eeeh.

I can shitpost about yurifags if you'd prefer.
As it is I'm the only person in this thread talking about the show.

It should be rock because that was the last symbol Suzui used. It is why Mary played paper rather than the rock she held, which would've won her the game.

An user is saying that the flashback doesn't HAVE to be to the last symbol Pochi used.
And you're not talking about the show. You're repeating your same complaint from the past threads like a robot. At this point your posts aren't any more valuable than the shitposting about yurifags

Well, the OP was very gay at least.

It makes no sense narratively to recall a round we haven't even seen. At no point does Mary play scissors twice in a row, therefore not fitting Yumeko's explanation of how she saw through the cheat.
Rock should be used because the only round we seen in depth is Mary's overwhelming confidence in playing paper. It's why she loses. There's no logical reason to alter this scene.

It's a lazy mistake that should've been caught and they'll fix it for Midari's mirror trick and hope no one notices.

they must change the flashback to where he gestured a scissors to ease the audience that he was actually make a gesture

drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ENtHgpJeO8YlJxYWFyZHR0aDg
Just download the raw and use these

Yumeko explaining that someone was making gestures behind her back probably tipped them off.

Or maybe they all put in scissors in one of the low bets, so Mary didn't play scissors twice in a row because she didn't want to get found out

Ok. Whatever. I think everyone got it already. So shut up and stop repeating your posts. This is why I claim you're no better than all the other retards shitposting about wether or not it's yuri. Because, like them, you're repeating the same shit over and over and over for no purpose. No matter how much you keep complaining, the scene in the TV version of this episode won't magically change.
It shouldn't have happened, but it did. It's already done. The past can't be changed. Can we move on?

Who is this girl? Why is she scary and cute at the same time?

I have my doubts regarding Hayami Saori, but I need to hear more of her crazy side to make sure. For now she was pretty meh.

Then Yumeko would've lost without ever figuring out the trick. Why would Mary hide her cheating on scissors but not paper or rock?

It appears Mary cheats when the stakes are high, but leaves low stakes to chance as cover.

>Don't discuss the episode
Again, I'm the only one talking about the episode here. Feel free to post about Yumeko's tits or something, or maybe just stop posting.

I wasn't sure about her either. We'll see when Yumeko starts getting really wet.
But Sawashiro on the other hand? Perfect choice.

Repeating the same complaint over and over isn't discussing the episode, you retard..
It was discussing the episode the 1st time. But not the moment you started reposting it on every thread like a fucking bot

Male MC wants to fuck Yumeko. Mary wants to fuck the male MC, Yumeko wants to fuck both.

Seems like a dream harem for any boy in the world.

>Yumeko wants to fuck both.
>both
When did Yumeko ever show sexual lust for the guy?

>Mary wants to fuck the male MC
Is this true?

You are fucking retarded. For the first time, she sounds like anything but her usual VA works. Is great.

yuri goggles make you blind to all straight relationships

If Yumeko notices that a guy behind her is doing hand gestures, and then she notices an unusual amount of cards of that kind, in this case scissors, then obviously she'll understand the plot

When the guy went and gambled on Yumeko´s gamble. Which is her entire fetish fuel and he is the only individual to do it besides her in the whole school.
Yup. I don´t really see why except if they pull the "because he is kind" thing, but she is getting possessive when Yumeko tries to NTR him away. And she blushes a lot around him.

all you had to say was she was voiced by Ayase

PICKED THE FUCK UP

Yumeko got the better body but why do I want to dick Mary so much?

because you like tsunderes

What game are you guys most looking forward to see animated?

Textbook example how to not start the thread. FUCK OFF IRCshitter

I don't know. I'm pretty sure I heard her like that somewhere already. I watched it without knowing she's VA there and recognized her immediately.

Yumeko explained how she figured it out. Did you watch? In high-stakes Mary only plays the card she thinks won't lose. In low-stakes she plays with a mixed deck as a 'cover' which is why scissors appeared more.

Yumeko knows the hand gesture is used to stack the deck, but at no point does Mary play scissors twice, so why show Suzui stacking the deck with scissors? It's a sloppy mistake and no amount of logic twisting makes it make sense.

Debt assembly is fantastic thanks to Mary's constant smug.
Unlike many I actually quite liked Tower too, though the twist is obvious as soon as you see it.

Do they have any history together except for the fact she put him in such debt he had to become her slave?

why do you think she wanted to make him her slave

Because when she talks normally, is the usual fair. When she goes gamble mode she uses a new range I honestly can´t remember hearing ever before.

We know nothing about Suzui at all. How he even got into the academy is a mystery.

God, the OP is terrible but the ED...
I thought epileptic seizure was a thing in Japan.

Still 10/10 leg service though.

The one against the treasurer. That shit was intense. And the scene that follows (pic related) is probably my favorite scene from the whole manga so far.

Do they ever explain where she pulled all that money from?

Hoping he turns out to be a secret genius who's just pretending to be retarded.

Well that's exactly why I said I want to her more of her crazy (gamble) mode. Her normal voice doesn't fit the character, at least that's my impression.

Nope.

I keep thinking he's either the final boss, a massive red herring, or just your standard self-insert beta orbiter to spice things up with femdom.

I don't even know why Yumeko enjoys his company.

Because you're forgetting that Yumeko also has 3 cards
If you stack the deck the opponent is also going to play with a stacked deck
So if Yumeko has 2 scissors, and then Mary also plays scissors in one hand, it's gonna be obvious, even if she later changes to another card

Who wouldn't want a free beta orbitter who will obey everything you say?

She's into corruption.

Or it's probably pretty useful to have a beta who will do literally anything you want if you're a gambler as a back up or something

Maybe in the Mary spin-off that serves as a prequel? Only read some chapters of it. I bet is the usual, he was the only one not trying to cheat, which makes her heart go doki doki.
I can see a Kira 4D chess twist. He is actual a super genius gambler that wiped his memories before he came to school.

This
When shit starts going down real hard, he'll step in and go full genius mode and win everything

>opening 10/10
>faces when gambling are retarted
>yumekos voice is in the right pitch but it should have more of an airhead way of speaking
7/10 for the first episode i still enjoyed it, also i dont get the yuri bait meme you guys are pushing

yumeko?
she's rich
she's from one of the big families like the student council president

Read the manga please.
Yumeko is part of President's extended family and therefore incredibly wealthy (somehow).

We''ve also not seen her older sister yet. And for my dick's sake, I hope we never do.

No idea, that's why I'm asking. I wanted to know about her relationship with Suzui because I don't know if she got angry at Yumeko during her introduction because she got jealous over Suzui in a romantic way.

but HOT poker girls
also no poker included

She loves that he gambles. So is fondness.

People wants to trigger /u/. But /u/ is already triggered from new/u/fags thinking is /u/. And Sup Forums is sick of people trying to shitpost when no one is actually taking the bait.

>I bet is the usual, he was the only one not trying to cheat, which makes her heart go doki doki.
So she considered Suzui too pure for this academy and made him her slave to protect him? That's silly but hot at the same time.

So this is basically Liar's Game but with more fanservice?

Too eroticised for my tastes, but I guess worth a watch.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

>faces when gambling are retarted
Am I the only one who likes those exaggerated faces?

Not at all. It's a point of major appeal, as far as I'm concerned.

No. They're the main attraction.
Ignore the shitposters.

Mary was annoyed by how entire class was doting over charming transfer student and felt small part of her position in the class to be threatened by this.

>an other anime with a large cast of (mostly female) tropes in school uniforms
whoa.. how do the nips do it...

There's indian poker and choice poker later in the story.

I love them

>made him her slave to protect him?
Wait, wasn´t she doing this thing for someone else in her manga? If so I can see her doing it for him too, since she is actually a nice girl.

They're pretty awesome
Although they look like the titans from SnK at times, they can be creepy as shit

Is the best part.
Why are you here you homo?

That's barely any explanation.

They are uglier than the ones in the manga, or maybe just seeing them in motion made it weird for me
Like this two beautifull young girls turning into psycopathic old people every scene isnt really appealing

Anyone who doesn't like them is watching the wrong show.