Your opinion on transgenderism

Tell me Sup Forums, is trangenderism a phenomenon that has only started to occur recently due to all the degeneracy in the West?

or

Hasn't it occured in the past because it was just repressed by conservative upbringing and society?

Long story short: Is transgenderism a rare mental illness or is it caused by a decaying society?

Bravery

this guy needs a boobjob

It's a real mental illness that can be successfully treated by anti psychotics. Most people who identify as trans these days, though, are doing it because it's a fad

It's both, it's probably been an incredibly rare mental disorder for nearly the entirety of human existence, human mind is crazy and can have loads of things go wrong.

The current iteration is mostly just fetishists.

usually these faggots will show up and argue that transitioning decreases suicide rates. which is true when you compare pre/post. but when you compare post-transitioned people to the GP, they still have much higher suicide rates. My thought is that its a collective failure of the medical/psychiatric community--they are supposed to cure problems, and if the post-transition suicide rate is still so high, then there is clearly something else going on. Perhaps it's a deeper mental issue that needs to be addressed. I don't really know.

The reality is the body has no biological mechanism to transform their primary sexual characteristics, therefore anyone not born their preferred gender or a statistically anomaly with traits from both genders is simple suffering a mental disorder. We are not fish who flip genders based on hormonal release, we are not plants with both sexual orders, we are not alligators who are influenced by ambient water temperature while developing in eggs.

Checkmate, trannies.

Contamination of the air, the soil, and the food + social propaganda.

>The goyim are going to notice an uptick in the amount of gays and transgenders. Instead of addressing the problem at the source, which would cause massive profit losses, push acceptance rhetoric so it's considered the new norm.
>Soros: LEROOOOOOOOY JENKINS!

P I M O Z I D E
I
M
O
Z
I
D
E

we need to fuck these faggots up

One on the left is fine, the other two are degenerates

often associated with autism which is also rising hugely, being heavily promoted by (((influential interests)))

It's weird. I see it as a kind of abominable human alchemy. A giant leap towards a disturbing future for humanity.

I think it is primarily encouraged and influenced by todays degenerate society, but I do think there is a mental disease at stake that gets accepted and released due to this act of degeneracy and influence.

> Your opinion on transgenderism
desu kind of gross; gross to look at, gross to think about, gross to listen to. I do feel kinda bad for them though, it is a mental illness and I do think ppl should pursue help like therapy but that's politically incorrect now so I don't think many will think of it as a solution as much as 'oppression' or some shit.

>transgenderism a rare mental illness or is it caused by a decaying society?
Decaying society caters to mental illness, but mostly bored lefties who need to fabricate a crusade on behalf of people who never asked for it. If they can destroy language and get your 6 yo son to get a sex change what crusade will they think of next??

Are you asking for the opinion of basement dwellers to feed you reassurance that a phenomenon you don't understand is "bad" because you're not sure what to think?

How about you try talking to someone transgender and make your own opinion?

It's because of women's continued use of birth control during the first month or so of pregnancy. They keep taking it because they don't know their pregnant. This affects the fetus. It makes it permanently confused

Transgenderism is a disgusting mental illness exploited by leftists to dismantle western civilization and allow the LGBT to further their goal of fucking children.

OP like everything in human nature its a combination of genes + enviroment or nature & nurture. Theres alot of tranny culture in Thailand and India so I do think it is part of the human psyche. However a society which permits, nay actually encourages trannys will swing those who may not have been otherwise inclined to become trannies.

So in summation yes some are mentally ill and will never be happy, others have been swayed by society into becoming mentally ill. Its a sad state of affairs.

Mental illness that used to have a strong stigma preventing people to go public with it. Now they are free to be themselves, but that is not enough. They must now push their illness onto young kids in order to feel better about themselves. Same as gay people. It's not enough that they are free to openly be themselves, they must push their shit onto our kids until it's "normal". They will never be normal though.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on trans-lesbians?

Lactatia.... what a disgusting name for a child to have. Literally the drag form of Lactate, which it will never do because its not a women, most women have difficulty lactating as it is.

Fucking disgusting.

It's a mental illness and I feel kinda bad for them.
They need treatment not crazy surgeries

Identity politics has made being white a crime and made mental illness in all its forms trendy. People with real mental illness are hated by society and stigmatized and people with self diagnosed *MeNtAl iLlNeSs

A Nazi says:Nazi is good ideology, save your race

---------------------------------------------------------
Hitler paid me to do this, 1 shekels every 1000 post. /sarcasm
Nazi shills, baits, misleading clean up service here.
Nazi, supremacist, Jews hater, lets kill this thread with red pill gfx

Copy paste my text and post red pills to thread that have these criteria:
* OP/Threads that use pic of women as bait ----> goto /s/
* Threads that deals with sex ----> goto /s/
* Threads talk about communist/fash/feminist/leftty stuff ----> goto /leftypol/
* Single line "What/why/who" ----> goto /hell/
* E-celeb ----> Nazi = Spencer/e-celeb ? NO, so bombs away
* "Why t" ----> Shill, bomb away with Hitler
* Games thread ----> Got Sup Forums right ? Nuke it if its in Sup Forums
* "Post your battle sta" ----> Information collection, nuke it.

If thread show pic of Swastika, supremacist, Hitler or
Nazi related and long text about self and ideology improvements,
then it might one of ours, participate.

I want to see at least 10 Hitler pics, lets get the oldie pics roll.
If things gets opposition, post gore, normies and shill dislike it.
SAGE up, show your best Nazi era pics and GTFO from the thread,
KEEP UP doing to these bait threads, we focus on improvements,
not normies stuff.

CLEAN UP Sup Forums, deal ?

be it Nazi best values, white supremacy purist or plain Jew death,
post your best red pill pics dont forget to paste this text.

Red pill party start now! O yeah, dont bother to type,
its red pill party, these shill dont read and cant even read.

This red pill party is MPGA endorsed.
Until we bring Sup Forums back to proper politic debating, do this.

Copy and paste this text and add a bit of "make fun" at top, pics and GTFO.
Find aother useless derail threads and nuke >>/catalog/

CLEAN UP Sup Forums

Join us, SEIG HEIL

Transgenderism as in guys saying their girls or girls saying their guys is secretly reactionary and useful. I mean really think about what their saying "I feel like I am a woman" it implies that women have certain behaviors, ways of thinking, and are more than just a vag. For a lot of them it means being demure, sweet, homemakers, and care givers. This is why real feminists actually hate transgenderism. It asserts spiritual categories of male and female and can be used to push men and women out of complacent degeneracy. This is why its accepted in arab cultures.