>if
>he missed the thread with the sub file from Sup Forumsnons

You know what time it is.

fug

Alright anons, who's that Servantmon

>DID NOTHING WRONG

I'd insert my penis in that.

Daiz as an Assassin-class Servant when?

I always thought Mordred and Kairi were supposed to be the protagonists of Apocrypha rather than Jeanne and that the homunculus was just a side character

Then you're dumb.

Mord and Superior Shirou's team will carry Aposhit.

>EOPs

kek.

Why is the opening ost so shit?

Wasn't impaling normally done through the anus?

Oh look, the mysterious servant that did shit all despite all the hype.

Thread theme: youtu.be/6YedXRq3Pbo?t=19s

He more than fulfilled his role as a Lancer by suffering more than the others

hey user I heard you want some anime?

we will release subs of the anime we licensed when it finishing airing is that okay? our normie customers like to binge watch shows ;)

Subs fucking when? Ive been hyped for this since before announce.

THERE IS FUCKING SPANISH FANSUBS

AND NOT ENGLISH SUBS OR ENGLISH FANSUBS

WORST TIMELINE

Nope. Through your pelvis for sure next to your groin

That sounds even worse.

Search the fucking archives you spergs, anons translated it from spanish to english.

bah, I stay with the fgo with female mc

sure user there is definitely subs lying around somewhere I believe you ;)

if there was someone would've uploaded it to one of the nyaa sites by now

>if

But it's confirmed for being subbed. Just pay for it.

AOTS for having the best girls of the season

Shut the fuck up already. I've been posting in all Apo threads since the episode aired and the only thing we got is an ass file for half the episode.

>Japanese>Spanish>English subs

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a blunt pencil

>a-1
>aots

Kill yourself.

Hope someone picks up this anime. Not familiar with the source material and Japanese they use is quite hard to understand properly without the script. All I can say is fuck Netflix.

Thank god I learned nip instead of having to scrounge for scraps from fucking spics.

Another fucking nigger putting AOTS in the OP after one episode. What the fuck is wrong with you cunts?

>its fucking fate of all things
>no subs to be seen

what the fuck is going on.

are netflix retarded?

are CR retarded for letting netflix take it?

are fansubs dead?

is fast low quality subs dead?

has netflix found a way to btfo us pirates by holding anime ransom?

isn't shirou suppose to have all the red servants besides saber?

Great, now we are back to the good old times in which we had to wait weeks for every damn sub.

Netflix will bring fansub back

>are CR retarded for letting netflix take it?
Well they tried but it's hard to outbid fucking Netflix

CR can't do anything about it, especially since Netflix is way bigger than them. The bad thing is that 90%+ of normalfags and anime casuals have/use Netflix, not CR so we can expect them to buy more and more anime in the future and CR will probably die.
I mean CR was shit, the quality was shit and so on but I am not a fan of waiting ages for subs either, especially since CR has killed most sub groups so I highly doubt we will even get subs for every anime if Netflix should take most of them, let alone that we get them early.

>>are CR retarded for letting netflix take it?
Odds are they got outbid by Netflix. They won't have the financial muscle to top whatever Netflix offers.

>raws are out
>no one on Sup Forums ever bothered to learn the language of the gods
>you were warned multiple times for nearly 15 years now
You can only blame yourself for being a lazy sack of shit. Your only recourse now is to kill yourself. Make sure to leave a link bakagaijins.

I actually understand jap and watched it live, but still want the sub version out so i won't have to download both raw and sub for archive

this, you don't even need to learn moonrunes.

I never understood this Netflix logic, why can't casual just watch their shit when it's completed?
Why can't Netflix just release everything as soon as it airs like CR? Faggots who want to marathon can just wait, it would change fucking nothing other that people who want to be up to date and speculate could still follow weekly anime.

Honestly, most of the novel is translated. Just read it and you'd be able to get the context of the episode even if you don't know Japanese.

I even understand most things without subs but it's only half of the fun with void threads.

Did Netflix kill anime?

this is DED

Yes, casuals always kill everything.
Just remember how "hyped" ReLife was when it aired at once. People discussed it for three days and then everything was forgotten. This system is a pain in the ass and it's even worse when it airs weekly in Japan because we will just get the spoilers without the (translated) series.

Relife got released all at once though
I have no problem if it also happens with this show

But we have to wait 25 weeks for it

>i have no problem with it

fuck off normie

Yeah that was my point. Relife didn't generate any hype or speculations or anything because it was just dumped. So this is already bad but it is even worse when it's airing weekly in Japan and we will get the dump at the end, as you say, due to spoilers and shit. Not to mention that it's already kinda outdated in Japan before we can even watch it.

>I have no problem if it
So you can "binge" watch it, you dumb normie piece of shit? Fuck off back to plebbit.

So either a subgroup that is still alive decides to sub it or we have to wait till that user finishes the ass file and hopefully does the same for the other episodes.

>he still wastes months of his life on chinese cartoons instead of a single evening
It's 2017.

I dont give a shit about "hype or speculations"
I just want to watch the show, and releasing every episode all at once is better than waiting a week for one

Problem is that its not getting released at all

That's the point. Normalfags can STILL marathon it at the end no matter if anime are released weekly or not. There is nothing that stops them from marathoning CR anime and shit so nothing ever changes for them.
The only thing that changes is that other people are forced to "binge" it too even when we don't want to. So fuck normalfags and their websites.

>complains about normalfags
>uses normie
Off to reddit you go

Nobody cares about you. Just wait till all episodes aired and watch your shit.
Why are you even here if you don't want hype and speculation of yet unfinished series?
Just go to a forum and post your review when the anime is done.

>not ufotable
It's meh and I don't need to watch it to know

But it is getting released just like retards like you want it

In the end I will be wasting my entire life anyway, so what's the difference?

Piratefags are the most entitled people in the world.

>I dont give a shit about "hype or speculations"

>>>/mal/
>>>/reddit/

Relife got released at the beginning of its season
Fate will be released at the end of the year

>implying eromanga wasn't AOTS last season

>What is fun
Waiting is always part of the hype and enjoyment. GoT and other stuff would have never gotten that popular if all of it was dumped on a single weekend.

>Sup Forums will literally go out of their way to save moeshit from genuinely garbage subs
>won't even touch fateshit that doesn't even have any subs to begin with

Spicy.

Its almost like this board consists mostly of moeshitters or something

What shows are we talking about here?

Most CR fags watch anime weekly too. Even TV fags love their series weekly. Hell, everything airs weekly on TV, so you can stop with your anti pirate shitposting.

A shame that you don't know spanish. How will you become husbando'd by Jean if you're not from the peninsula, and literally me?

If it's so wrong then why is netflix rich? If it was that bad then no one would use it and someone enlightened like you would afford it.

I´m actually happy that Fate is not getting subbed by anyone at all. This piece of mismanaged dead cow needs to be buried. But I actually thought people was knee deep in their love for this garbage franchise, to see it die like this, hilarious.

Well, it wasn't, the show was good but just good.

Yeah im sure fate will die now because its not getting english subs

>mfw fansubs are not dead in my language.

Because casuals have no passion for anything and no actual hobbies. That's why they are casuals.

As a recent example Stella no Mahou got subbed by Sup Forums just because they couldn't handle how bad the Daisuki subs were. In fact, just the moment some of the fags were able to find some fairly serviceable raws for the OVA a few days ago they were almost immediately able to throw some subs together. And that's for a fairly niche cute girl show.

For all the people bitching here and how big a franchise Fate is you'd think there were at least people here that were willing to throw out a pastebin of the episode's script. Apparently not.

And that's fucking hilarious honestly.

Because apoc is trash

Fateshit is filled with casuals that can't even be bothered to learn moonrunes.
More news at eleven.

>Niche gambling anime Kakegurui gets subbed within hours of release from the collaboration of a translating user and another user doing the timing
>Everyone is grateful and have a fun time watching it together
>THE FATE is getting ignored and people rather talk about GO in Apo threads and shit talking about nothing instead of subbing it
Proving that fatefags are fucking cancer and the least productive fandom.

I can at least tell you it wasn´t any good, the script and summoning is poorly handled. At least you can just watch the usual ufotable style fights.

t.moon master

You underestimate waifu fags. They do everything to improve anything related to their waifus and moe shows have far more waifu fags than spin-off series of serious stuff.

>implying Apocrypha's main selling point isn't the waifubait and husbandobait

Niggers. This shit and Extra were on the same tier of trash as F/GO before F/GO even existed.

Fate stuff gets never translations. Just look at the shitton of untranslated manga, LNs or games.

Who wants to sub the shit that is apoc anyway?

The problem with ReLife is that most people here don't discuss the manga though.

Didn't Stella no Mahou only get Daikirai subs after Daisuki started to delay new episodes by a few days?

Still waiting for voiced Hollow ataraxia

I actually met Daiz last year in the bathroom at Desucon Finland.

If I stabbed that motherfucker right there, would we have subs now?

A single user did translation and timings. Other user did some minor timing adjustments for a more popular RAW. And today another user made alternative subtitles.
But your point still stands. Shame that no one is willing to pick up Apocrypha. Well, at least I hope someone does in the future. I'd rather have jp -> eng translation than jp -> sp -> eng.

Does he work for Netflix?

I heard he's the CEO

Nah even before subs got called Daikirai, there were already anons putting up .ass files for the show. It was even a tradition in the threads to laugh at how bad the official subs were.

Besides Daisuki subs were always delayed.