Our society deserves to go completely extinct

Apparently in the 2 years of operations, only 30 virgin women applied to the German virgin auctioning website (run by a Polish citizen).

Yes, let that sink in, in all of Europe in 2 years only 30 virgins came forward to auction off their virginity for millions of euros.

Now I can understand Napoleon asking about the French not finding the two dozen virgins for hus crowning ceremony... the person in charge of the ceremony said they searched everywhere but could not find any virgins aged 15 to 25.

no u

I'm still a virgin. Can I sell mine?

I hope she likes eating shit.

I bet she has been taking it up the shitter instead

Value of fatty neckbeard 56% virginity = $0

If you like Abu Dhabi businessmans...

a lot of people would eat shit for 2 million

diggies say it's true

Afterwards, her hymen will still B intact, but her arse will B sore.

am i still a virgin if the world fucked me?

Men cannot be virgins. It is a common misconception that men and women are equal, but they are not.

Men can be fathers or not fathers. Women can be virgins, mothes in spe and mothers.

Holy fuck that is hilarious

And? She lost her virginity and got 2 milion. Your mother lost her virignity and she doesn't even remember to whom.

>Yes, let that sink in, in all of Europe in 2 years only 30 virgins came forward to auction off their virginity for millions of euros.

Why are you mad about this?

Slide thread sage

>butthurt

>Men cannot be virgins.

BASED. I'm no longer a virgin!

wish me fucking dead

>we're not virgins anymore
We made it user

He probably took a shit in her cunt.

That's because it was a random Russian soldier

>but could not find any virgins aged 15 to 25.
in year 1804? what the fuck

lol wtf? I hope this chick in the article posts her experience on Sup Forums as well

As if all females want to sell their virginity.

If somebody offered you TWO FUCKING MILLION, would you decline the offer?

Seems that the majority of decent girls say no.
I don't know what this obsession with girls are sluts is.
I know plenty of female virgins, some into their 20s, they are all over the place.

$10

Only if girl

>in all of Europe in 2 years only 30 virgins came forward to auction off their virginity for millions of euros
It doesn't mean that there were only 30 virgins available, it means that most people don't want to sell their virginity to some rich Arab who will degrade them.

Best i can do is £2.50

>American show

wew lad

if you had a virgin daughter and obama ask for virgins to report to DC for a ceremony would you let her go?

now go back to 1800s when things were even more corrupt information didn't go further that word of mouth

Tbh I’d sell my ass for £2m and I ain’t even gay

That’s a shitload of money

the catch is you get aids herpes syphilis and hepatitis without any healthcare

>It doesn't mean that there were only 30 virgins available, it means that most people don't want to sell their virginity to some rich Arab who will degrade them.

So you are saying our women aren’t all degenerate promiscuous sex craven nymphos... but some are frigid virgin retards not wanting to make millions of euros?

Actually nevermind then if that’s the case

Would you let a gay arab pound your ass for 2 million?

If you are going to say yes then fuck right off from Sup Forums you degenerate.
Dignity is worth more than any amount of money.

This reeks of lies, it must be false. Even in modern day Europe the majority of the 15 year olds are virigins.

Male virginity is less than worthless

>Would you let a gay arab pound your ass for 2 million?
yes

>If you are going to say yes then fuck right off from Sup Forums you degenerate.
2 million

>Dignity is worth more than any amount of money.
bs, there are gays who love getting anally pounded. I have had colonoscopies in the past, if I can take 6 feet of medical equipment, I can take Arab cock for 2 mill

Any time you think men and women are remotely equal remember that a 10/10 virgin males virginity is worth maybe $8.00 while an average looking girls virginity is worth millions. That is the market telling you the truth.

lol she actually duped everyone into thinking she was a virgin.

There are no virgins over the age of 15

>Implying all women sell their virginity
Kys

P.S. the real comparison is whether I fuck pic related for 2 mill, and the answer is hell yeah

Basement neck beard males value is bend over for the soap.

whos the business/wo/man now?

>ywn sell your virginity for a gorillion dollars

Talk about female privilege

m8 we both know you'd go down to about a grand & if there's drinks at the negotiation the floors the limit.
t. 800 minimum

I know that to a degenerate Kraut it seems strange that not everyone values morals over money, but l am glad to say it is true.

I would fuck a rusty old 87 year old man and then fetch him after for 2 Mill Bro.

>flag
Trust me, nobody's surprised that you'd get fucked in the ass for money ausfag.