Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory

Anime Expo 2017 PV.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1vKwhQ6qP8

Damn, i'm hyped!
>holding hands
Lewd but i approve.

Did they reuse old footage or they nailed the consistency? please tell me it's latest.

>Did they reuse old footage
Seriously, just how the fuck Xebec can use anime from Kyoani & Gonzo? Of course this is the new one.

Goddamn, I'm way too spoiled by Kyoani animation

That Nagato Yuki anime was super shitty besides the terrible animation and production values but even setting that sort of quality aside it's hard to go back from anything Kyoani has touched

>that detail on the Arbalest
I can fap to this. The Belial's going to look really sexy.

Xebec does good work on mecha shows
Dai-Guard is literally one of the best looking mecha series during the early transition to digital animation.

▶No.159238029 (You)

Man, I wish I could have gotten into that show. The concept wasn't bad but for whatever reason it couldn't hold my interest.

I know Xebec has a good track record from the '90s and early 2000s, but what was the last good mecha they had anything to do with? Rinne no Lagrange was pretty good and going way back Nadesico was fucking fantastic, but expecting more of either of those is just gonna get me disappointed.

Nigga we already know the plot of FMP, all they need to do is deliver on the animation which they're more than passable at.

>what was the last good mecha they had anything to do with?
Fafner.

I barely remember anything about this anime, just that I want more.

Yamato 2202.
I can't even believe it was the same studio who made Keijo.

Dont know, just Fafner which is hands down the best mecha franchise to ever exist. Exodus is a masterpiece of unprecedented scale, but I guess Xebec doesnt really do mecha or scifi in general. Its not like they also made the best space opera of all time in form of 2199. Quite frankly, I think its offensive how little you people know about the hands down best studio of the industry.

>Fafner which is hands down the best mecha franchise to ever exist

>Fafner which is hands down the best mecha franchise to ever exist. Exodus is a masterpiece of unprecedented scale

No lies detected

If only they didn't fuck up TriageX.

He's not wrong, you know.

Except that everything before Exodus was shit.

That's what I'm saying?

No, only the original was bad. The OVA and the movies were pretty damn good.

>not Kyoani
Dead thread, dead franchise

It's about time I should start on season 2.

FMP was shit, why is it so overhyped?

>overhyped
I barely ever see people mention it though. How is it overhyped?

on the other hand, FMP was pretty good, but Sup Forums seems to ignore it.

why is it so underrated?

It was discussed, shitposted and countless Tessa pics were posted back in the day you fucking newfags

>back in the day
>original post is in present tense

new season has been known for a while and threads get very little interest.

lots of terrible shows get plenty of discussion while they air

>Saint Germain's hairs/voice/clothes

UNF. Pls don't kill her

Fucking finally.

The whole FREE announcement silhouette killed any future hype

KyoAni was awful with mecha

Are you retarded?

It got a sticky with a million posts when it was announced. Kill yourselves newfags

The PV looks really good. Can't wait to see if the actual thing holds up.

Me too. I feel like I'm going to be lost as fuck when I start watching it.

You only need to watch the original 24-episode series and The Second Raid which has 13 to get all up to speed, and you have plenty of time to do it before Invisible Victory is out.

Don't play with my heart like that.

pls be real

It's real, the only question now is "Is it good ?"

Kill yourself mate. Everything before was great minus the first half of S1, but that one was still good but not great.