Do you like dogs?

Do you like dogs?
I don't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Mawson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

perro caca

You're a retarded little fuck, aren't you?

Latent homosexuality wasn't a mistake in your case.

These people seem mad

I was wondering where that stupid reaction face came from.

Try You might find friends there.

I eat dog

Stop posting, cat.

You must be homosexual.

>find friends there and join a mass suicide cult

Thread belongs to you stupid fuck

That's a pretty stupid dog

The dog is obviously blind, you retard.

Dogfags getting buttblasted ITT.

Bruh, if you want some actual animal abuse content, just google some Chinese dog meat trade.

You will get banned faster too

Cats are the best.

>said the Sup Forums-tards

nobody's going to mention the sauce?

also what's the big deal? i don't hate animals but i don't value them more than i do anything else in life, having one die is basically the equivalent of a farmer culling livestock. at the very most it's a waste if the animal is culled improperly.

Sauce

That's not an excuse for being stupid, dipshjt.

No, he just has the downs

I do, they're pretty good

how can you tell he's blind?

Post sauce OP

Dont know

what's animal abuse with that? The dogs were for livestock consumption.

If the animal has canine, then it is a predator.
Predator meat are never good; both in taste, and nutritional value

Is it just me, or do most pet owners seem a little bitter? It's like they've traded all their failed relationships and interactions with humans for one that's almost guaranteed to succeed on the basis that they provide food and shelter. Something about being let down all too often. At least that's what I notice the most when observing friends who have pets.

What is the appeal?

What differs humans from dogs?
All dogs go to heaven

canine meat is pretty good though. It is also a good aphrodisiac

t.dog eater

don't most pigs have canines? user that sounds dumb as fuck.

They are people who value their pets more than their parents

Bunch of weirdos

I hate both dogs and this edgy garbage you just posted.

you are asking this on a board that wanks to 2d character and consider it a replacement to real life

Where in the bible does it say I should feel bad about killing a dog?

shieeeeeeeeeet.

most dog lovers I know have Borderline Personality disorders

Actually, those aren't really canines but tusks.
Pigs are herbivores

That's what all chinks says...like to every single food and chemical that they could lay their hands on

Dogs are one of the most disgusting animals on earth

It's cute how they put food in their mouth like that, I never knew they did that.

tusks are canines, user. some warthogs prey on smaller animals all the time if left alone as well. still seems pretty dumb

I knew that Sup Forums was full of dysfunctional social rejects but this thread truly proves it.

pigs are omnivores dumbass

Truly a dangerous dinosaur

If I was in a car and on my left were a pile of puppies and on my right was Nono, I'd drive into the pile of puppies.

I bet there's hentai like this.

I haven't seen this webm in ages, forgot I made it even.

sauce is Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki, you should watch it.

Ow.

Actually, it's not dumb.
It's only a basic thermodynamic law that the higher you go up the food chain, the worse the meat shall be.
Some predator meat also tend to be poisonous

Yeah, except their protein diet does not exceed 16% whereas dogs must consume at least 22% everyday to stay healthy

You might not like dogs, but I bet you like sucking dicks

>It's only a basic thermodynamic law that the higher you go up the food chain, the worse the meat shall be.

How Is owning a petget differ from owing a wife?

Both stick around if you beat off them hard enough

I love sucking your mom's dick as your dad fucks your dog

>attack mice
>meanwhile they let only slightly bigger rats eat their grain
Not really

>Toxic materials are poisonous. Some quickly break down into harmless substances in the environment. Others are persistent (they stay in the environment and do not break down). These substances accumulate in the food chain and damage the organisms in it, particularly in the predators at the end of the chain. This is because accumulating compounds cannot be excreted.

>When animals eat their prey, they consume more than just energy. They also absorb all the chemicals and nutrients inside the prey. For example, when you eat a banana you get energy from the banana, as well as the added benefits of potassium and vitamin A.

>Sometimes animals ingest pollutants that can become stored in their fat and tissues. Human-caused pollution has added heavy metals, oil, and industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals to the environment. Plants, fish and other species absorb these toxins, and as they are eaten by predators, the toxins are then absorbed into the predators’ tissues. As the chain of predator and prey continues up the food web the toxins become more concentrated and move higher and higher up the food web. The pollutants can have a disastrous effect on the food web and potentially kill species.

Energy transfer, muscle build, and toxicity accumulation comes into play here. Such is why humans are designed not to eat predators. Dogs and cats amongst them

It's a very good anime, by the way.

may I ask what it is that you do, user?

Getting rich quick with the household robots revolution.

Shiposting on anonymous imageboards of course

those are pretty squishy dogs, mamals don't disintegrate like that by just stepping on them

Sup Forums is full of chinks and muslims gee what a surprise

So is she just insanely strong or is this one of those series where everyone dies in an absurdly gory fashion?

What does the animation style tells you?

That reminds me of a story about some doomed expedition in a cold region, where they tried to stave off starvation by eating the sled dogs and suffered from vitamin A overdose.

Ah, found it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Mawson

Couldn't all those poisons and toxins that you speak of just be siphoned away, or killed/neutralized with modern appliances? Humans may not be "designed" to eat predators, but most of we do nowadays doesn't adhere to nature. Besides, aren't humans also capable of building an immunity to what they are born around (i.e. drinking water from Mexico vs US)?

I mean, you never really know. I've seen a few older movies where the violent deaths were only used by the villains to highlight their evilness, but every other mook died to relatively tame gunshots or sword slashes.

It isn't a series its a surreal gory downright depressing and bizarre one shot OVA adaptation of a manga made as a labour of love by a single individual over many years.

Those are only drawings, m8

>a lioness will never ferociously devour your penis

are you middle eastern? why are you reading the bible? if you are european then you know that's not your religion

Having a pet can help people balance out their life. It's a burden you choose to carry with a limited range of results.

Nope. Toxic minerals such as iron and mercury are literally impossible to remove.

Well, not after 50 years of continues replacing of cells or an extremely sophisticated medical care like chelation therapy for people who got poisoned by mercury

Are you japanese? Why are you watching anime? you know its not your cartoon

>watching anime
hahahahahahahah

The poster mentioned dogs going to heaven and the European bible doesn't explicitly tell you not to read it, so...

Dogs are gay. Puppies are alright though.

>(((European bible)))

I can never understand how people could hate dogs

But how do you explain smaller animals which prey on nothing but brine and bugs yet manage to be extremely lethal relative to their predators?

>believe
Literally "muh feelings"

That doesn't change the fact that you've evolved not to find it tasty. We could probably remove the toxins from shit, too, but I doubt you'd suddenly want to start guzzling that.

Are you referring to rodents who prowl on decaying stuff and toxic sludge?
Well, yeah, they are carrying diseases. Eating them also passes their toxic up high in the foodchain

As far as I know, only cats have good enough of a liver to consume them without being affected. Unfortunately, that does not remove the toxic minerals out of their muscles and a hawk/coyote who ate that cat would definitely suffer the consequences

What are you implying? The bible doesn't matter and I shouldn't really care where a dog's consciousness goes when I kill it?

no, the bible doesn't matter, but you should not kill an animal for no reason.

Because why? Feelings?

they belong to nature, why would you destroy the nature for no reason? if it's to eat or to get dressed then go ahead and kill because you have to survive, but killing, say, a bird that you don't want to eat, just "for fun" will eventually bite you in the ass since you will have more insects around you.

>muslim
?

Well, if I need food and there are no deterrents beyond morality which is based first in religion anyway then why shouldn't I?

>they belong to nature,