ATTENTION WHITE MEN:

ATTENTION WHITE MEN:

Please stop exercising and doing anything related to fitness. (((New research))) shows that it is bad for your heart, so better leave it for black men, just to be safe

Regards, your friendly unbiased online newspaper

Because the guys working out that excessively are on gear and taking a lot of stimulants

fpbp

An hour a day is not even remotely unreasonable.

>the obese city of America

>researchers
>experts
>scientists

Until they start putting names, i will not believe a fucking word of any of these kinds of articles. Cause these "people" if they are confident enough to make these claims public, should be more than ready to explain with detail how they came to these various conclusions. But they wont cause its all bullshit.

Where is the author of this quality post?

If you are only working out 7.5 hours a week and you are gear, you shouldn't be on gear.

This goy, be fat and retarded

didn't arnold work out like 6 hours a day for years? he seemed to turn out alright.

It's stats

It isn't an hour a day for eveyone. I'm one of the assholes that types a shitty study like this up.

1 hour average means someone else is there 3 hours a day. And that guy is likely to report his time being less than it really is

Those guys who are there three hours a day, are going to be on gear and every supplement, smashing at buffets then getting cut and dry as a bone, before partying and fucking like animals

Black guys do it, too. But more white guys have the knowledge and funds to "leave humanity " behind

how slow is your fucking internet

Is it literally that easy to mislead people with shitty correlations?

Damn

How exactly is that possible?

Leftists always call the Daily Mail the Daily Heil and insist they are Nazis, yet more proof that Leftists are indeed the stupidest people in existence.

>chicago
>performed a study on "white people"

Q predicted this

dont be a spaz
Many IFBB pros train 4x week in off season
Many powerlifters do 3 day splits

proteinplebs btfo, soyboys will rule this planet.

Nice link. I really like part with the news story that was written with letters and in bodied paragraphs. Great read.

-posted by a faggot whose country lost an island to a country 13k kilometers away

So I walk home from work almost everyday. Takes me about 5 hours to walk the ~16 miles. Guess I should stop? Or in the more likely scenario, maybe they shouldn't take stimulants and the such while exercising?

HAHAHA!!! Maintain decent workout schedule (Don't do cross shit) and you'll live a decent life. Stay away from roids and obesity causing crap food unless you want to die early.

It's just more propaganda to stop white men from being masculine. Why the fuck would exercise affect white and black men differently?

>Black guys
They're called niggers

Oh gee, (((I dunno))) :^)

What kind of rubbish is this. Fucking liar.

>Fortunately, the negative consequences of exercise can be mostly neutralized, particularly in white men, by regularly consuming soy products.

Faggits need link to peer reviewed research.

What, the walking? Or an Amerifat walking? I had to move outside of town and my brother doesn't stay late like I do. Used to only be about a mile and a half but eh, I've lost a ton of weight. And it's flat as fuck where I live.

A very very very very small percentage of people who work out are on gear.

Do people even read this crap? No one I know even looks at online news.

>7.5h a week
>excessively

I'm not on gear and I do 9h a week doing PPLPPL. Inb4 "You shouldn't spend more than 1h in the gym", "Full body master race", I love working out, and I also do muay thai, so fuck that study.

Could this be because of a higher calorie high protein diet? Correlation is not causation

Lmao weaken yourselves goy.

If you can lift 5lbs you can pull a trigger

You spend 5 hours walking and you work too? So you have to get up like 3.5 hours before you start working? Yes, that sounds pretty unbelievable.

Yeah goy, becoming strong and fit, it's bad for you! Here drink this soymilk and put on these panties.

>Dear white people, stop being fit and taking care of yourselves. If you are not 250 Ibs+ when the revolution starts we know you will just slaughter us all easily. Plz stop we need a fighting change so it doesn't shatter our delusions of grandeur.
Did I miss anything ?

What is gear?

No.

>and my brother doesn't stay late like I do
With a little bit of reading comprehension and contextual skills, one would assume I get a ride from him in the morning.

You shouldn't be on gear unless you're in bodybuilding competitions. I think it's fucking retarded these kids today are taking steroids to look ripped, but everyone can see the faggot shoves a needle of juice into his ass everyday or bi-weekly.

I have no respect for people on steroids unless your in bodybuilding competitions. You don't need steroid muscles in today's age and most women think steroid muscles look horrible, because it's too much and looks fake or weird.

If you're using roids to just look good, people know just from sight you use roids and most people would look down on you for it; don't be that faggot who think he needs to use roids to get a gf.

I have a friend on roids and he has horrible acne, worse than when he was 15. Constant rages, self-image issues and almost OCD like tendencies of needing to go work out twice a day. Roids have gained him some muscle but nobody around cares, minus the few kids who ask for tips then he lies through his teeth. Women notice, most do a nice glance and simply go back to their life.

If you use roids without being in a sport, it means You likely have mental issues which would be made worse by the roids.

Do roids for years and years and you'll get an enlarged heart and male breasts akin to a low B cup.

There's a reason you never see any smart people who use steroids

It still sucks.

Roids

These kinds of "studies" or clickbait articles are always bullshit.
>Decades of research, evidence and reports saying cigarettes are bad for you
>One day elitist faggot news organization posts an article "Cigarettes are actually good for you!"

It's just an attempt to grab people's attention and make them think that if someone is willing to go against the grain then they MUST be onto something and we should all listen and click on sum ads while we're at it.

The non white subhuman fears the big strong white man. Bless them lmaooo.

Juice, steroids

Then ill die swole
Fuck off kike

What, the walking? It ain't half bad 2bh. I really only walk down 2 main roads. About 10 miles in total for both.

>researchers in Chicago
>nigger males
Nuff said.

not enough cardio desu

Poor Zyzz

MOODS

is reposting old threads reason to report a thread?

>if you work out you'll get heartdisease
>if you don't workout you'll also get heartdisease
I'll work out, if I'm going to die anyway I'll at least look good.

This desu. Moderate exercise is the best

7.5 hrs in a dogs hit routine.
i used to spend like 3hrs there
30mins bike then rest circuit exercise till failure

Always do the opposite of what the Jews say.

he's smart though
most idiots eat garbage and drink sips all the damn day

He also had bypass heart surgery if I'm not mistaken

Let me explain it to you... (pic related)

>especially if you're a white man
>because only whites have money for a gym
>DOUBLES your risk of heart disease
>from 1% to 2%

the link between high testerone and heart disease has been known for years. not new information.. it's why men get heart disease more than women.

Yes. Also binging food, roids. etc.

What eating bacon and eggs causes heart disease? No way.

Kek

Benis

I'll take what is kike subversion for 100 alex

No nigger. Arnold had heart problems. Had surgery and shit.

It all depends on the dumb biased baselines they use. Like when they compare a basic north american meat eating diet to vegetarian nutrition Nazis and claim meat is bad for you. Probably had major juice "cardio kills gains" monkeys as a the comparble. I'm also guessing that didn't take into account that heavy lifters still eat like they're mid twenties into their 40s and 50s.

Everyone does test or anavar.

Yeah plebs love reading this crap
I used to work with a guy who would read the Daily Mail website every morning.

He had kidney dialysis and heart surgery bucko

>Cheeseburgers are healthy goy- fellow white man.
>Exercise is bad for you

3x40m master race
SS
GOMAD
LMAO @ you

Jesus its like they're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

They're scared white men are encouraging each other to get fit and be healthy.

>meme flag
Fagt harder, baigot.

Exactly, with being fit and healthy comes clarity and focus of mind, they don't want that

Yes, and it is even worse, because it is aimed at the white race only, not at asian or black people

This is very true. Thank goodness we no longer need to try to be Chad. Anyway, Chad is just a media-generated illusion to distract females from reproducing with ordinary vidya-playing white guys.

lmao ok

Too much of anything is bad for you. My father was in the army for 20 years and very much into fitness especially running. He has later in life paid for that though with fudged up knees.

He probably had a muscle imbalance.

Nonsense study is thoroughly debunked

>Sup Forums will tell themselves this

>7.5 hours of work a week kills the white man
>meanwhile white men work 8 hours a day or more since the beginning of time and have been just fine

lol, all of a sudden the (((media))) cares about white men

This.

Haha, seems weird when black men have the hypertension problem

>people who exercise a lot eat more meat, or drink alcohol
>people who exercise more live longer so they can end up with heart disease
>
The heart attack guys that they're measuring aren't all working 7.5 hours a week.
They are working 7.5 or more hours a week. Could be exactly 7.5 could be 50.
So there's a core of bodybuilders shoving endless protein into their bodies and doing other kinds of fuckery and they're getting heart disease.

This is probably where "white men are more affected" comes in.
Blacks are getting heart problems because they're fat.
So the fit ones get less heart issues in comparison to the general black population.