How do I find a young gf ripe for red-pilling?

How do I find a young gf ripe for red-pilling?

Only older women and married women flirt with me, its fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut-more-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/statistical-adjustments-to-promiscuity.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a hell of a question to ask Sup Forums, yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc

Did you know that the CIA imports crack into the US to sell it to the gettoes, in order to buy weapons to sell ot other nations?

They also employ people who don't actually do anything but ask Sup Forums for answers to questions they themselves are too dumb to ask.

>They also employ people who don't actually do anything but ask Sup Forums for answers to questions they themselves are too dumb to ask.

like OP here.

>Fire crotch ginger roast beef sandwich
No thank you.

That's not really fucked up op. They just do it because they know they aren't available and don't care. The young ones just have a different mind set. Take the old women and married ones as a positive sign, at least it means you aren't ugly

It depends on your powerlevel

I can redpill any thot I find puking in an alley after drinking and twerking the entire night on negro music. But I preferred a girl I found reading in the library

Go the Woody Allen route and adopt one

>Only older women and married women flirt with me, its fucked up.
You're not attractive enough sorry.

Adoption

The reason older women flirt with you is because they're desperate.
You're not worth much in the dating pool.

that's just because the older women are desperate and the young women are swimming in cock. if the old women find you attractive, it's a fair bet that the ones do, too, but they'll never make the first move because ocean of cock.

tl;dr: you have to make the first move if you want a young gf

You can try the lost ones in tinder if virginity isn't a huge deal. Otherwise you'll have to be like and find one with enough self-loathing and misanthropy to have made it to age 20 without so much as kissing someone.

Honestly not a bad option.

No wai
Please, tell me more oh wise one

Same. But I like older women so It's good. A woman 5-10 years older than you is more your equal than a woman your same age who is simply inferior and harder to respect.

Are you a bit reserved, and polite? I was that way when I was in my early 20's and women in their 40s and 50s loved it, and would literally try to throw their pussies at me. I shoulda went for it.

that's pretty much all you need to know.

Plenty of agents in the intelligence community only have their job because they get all of the answers from us.

Get out of your room, take a bath and put on some decent clothes. Stop having a social phobia and get out around some people. Try not saying awkward shit . Smile and look them in the eye and compliment them. Sell a couple of vydia games and take one out to dinner. Chicks like to eat.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE WOMEN OF BRITBONGISTAN

Not on Sup Forums my friend, not on Sup Forums. If you have a stable income, house and your own car, then there is nothing easier, than finding a woman. Especially ''young.''

Do you?

Interesting, this describes me. How should I act to attract girls my own age then?

I have all that and am thinking about buying an Italian sportscar.

Yet, all my possible dates are in school, I think.

OP, how old are you?

Only problem is, converting to islam because your fucking wife is muslim is the EPITOME of cuckoldry.
goddammit i wish i was born muslim

Try reincarnation.

turning 30 here - going through divorce. no shit - common graduate education system has shifted my once moderate wife into a blue-haired crazy.

im looking in places farther removed or outside the country. considering ireland, but i'm azn. younger is ideal - but a focus of self worth will be an obvious start. taking it it stride - I still have optimism. Anyone saying otherwise is stuck inside perpetually.

It's not that hard if you have some type of social circle. I'm 36 and just got a 22 year old gf. I've known her for a while but never paid her any attention until recently.

I was talking with a mutual friend about a movie when she walked up and joined in. She laughed at my jokes and made eye contact for the first time and we eye fucked for a few seconds. I didn't think anything about it until a few weeks later.

After that encounter she started making excuses to briefly speak to me then I started catching her glancing at me over her shoulder. In her mind she was making it clear that I should approach but it took a few times of this for me to get it.

Once I understood that she had engineered all of this to get my attention and give me the ok to approach, I just did my part as the man and we were off to the races.

What you have to understand is that men don't chose women. They chose us, get our attention, and then make us think we stared it. You just have to learn to read their body language.

We will build them ourselves. Biocunts are obsolete.

that's fucking sad faggot, do you go into theaters and jerk off to little girls?

Is this the prequal to "cat person"?

its because younger women are all into lesbian shit, they're all feminists

older women like men, Real men. That's my hypothesis anyway.
Kinda sad because they always turn to men right at the same time as they dry up, late 30s, early40s

Everything is fucked.

Gotta meet traditional people and prove your virtue to them so they'll want to leave their daughter in your care.
You should be going after girls up to ten years younger, innocent daughters of conservative parents.

socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut-more-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/statistical-adjustments-to-promiscuity.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html