Government Symbolism

ITT we gather the symbols the government uses, and try to find out their meaning.

I start with the Washington Monument
The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
Some people try to argue it is supposed to be one of Ras sunrays petrified, but the sun again is a symbol for male energy and thus wouldnt change anything really
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
gematrix.org/?word=new york
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_architecture#Washington_Monument
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153373875/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159074396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155957408
books.google.de/books?id=NfcgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=egyptian word for mulak&source=bl&ots=j1HvEii5SU&sig=WNO3pek-GR7H__iWP8l-d4QjTY0&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=egyptian word for mulak&f=false
gnosticwarrior.com/owl.html
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015086781146;view=1up;seq=161
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155858713
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
youtube.com/watch?v=NbIejrnQtd4
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
youtube.com/user/WhatOnEarth93
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

the star of david also this unification of polar opposites with the 2 opposing triangles being united which is the same theme as in the OP, and in general coming up over and over again, but since they are triangles it also can be symbolized by the 33 which is the masons favorite number and in general seems to be of significance.

All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

the statue of liberty likely is isis looking for osiris dick. one thing i want to hin at is the 7/11 symbolism which seems to come up often in monuments and structures. in example the crown of the statue has 7 spikes/rays going out of it while the statue stands on an 11 pointed star. 11 stands for transgressing Gods law and perfectness (10) which the whore of babylon is said to try to make people do. I often see isis equated with the whore of babylon, but im not too confident on that one.

This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but also about the old ones and is mentioning the 7/11 ratio quite often when it comes up.
i believe that 7/11 (the store) also is no coincidence.

as for the meaning for it, the best i could come up with is taking the 7, Gods will and word, and corrupting it to the 11, making people go against Gods law
so yeah, i dont think 7/11 is chosen randomly. and while we are at it:
additionally she stand in new york
gematrix.org/?word=new york
>new york in English Gematria Equals: 666

>“She is destroyed!
>The great city of Babylon is destroyed!
>She has become a home for demons.
[...]
>The rulers of the earth sinned sexually with her,
>and the merchants of the world grew rich from the great wealth of her luxury.”

>>and the merchants
new york seems to be obviously babylon in the revelations, with wallstreet being so important for the (((merchants))) and the statue is the whore of babylon. New York isnt called "THE City" without reason

wtf this is the stupidest shit I ever read, you do not need to be making threads about this stuff because you are fucking clueless

pic related, has the fish, female energy like the vesica pisces in the OP, swallowing the dick, which is male energy, and thus once again uniting the polar opposites

>claims its bullshit without being able to give actual information himself
classic

>towers are dicks
This will never stop being funny. How gay do you have to be to see a dick in a stack of rocks?

it might seem funny, but thats actually what it meant when egyptians made them or something.

freemasons believe in a purely mechanical/material universe created by (((the great architect))). this is pretty much satanism as satan might as well can be seen as a symbol for the worship of the material pleassures and desires and the self.
simulation theory in example is also just another rehashed version of genesis with a satanic/masonic spin.
you have the artificially created world, but instead of God, the creator, you have some random pleb outside the simulation controlling things, and instead of the heavenly/spiritual realm you get another layer of the material world. just like the masons purely mechanical universe.

>i have absolutely no idea what im talking about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_architecture#Washington_Monument
>The Washington Monument in Washington D.C. is often seen as a prime example of phallic architecture and American masculinity.

not to mention i gave another interpretation which results in the same concept.

kek. michelles would be even bigger i bet

You fucking idiot. That's bunker hill in Charleston Massachusetts.
Get the fuck out of here

man, you really should drink less tap water retard

this is a common depiction you see Ra in, holding up the celestial disc, the sun. note the 13 stars forming the "star of david", the 13 arrows in one claw and the twig with 13 leaves in the other >13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic
forgot in there, the 13th zodiac is also the serpent bearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus

you should gas yourself because you have no idea what you are talking about. You smell like a kike disinfo agent

>13th zodiac
there are only twelve zodiac for 12 months you massively retarded asshat

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

also think mecca

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes.

Now the black sun. the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy).

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

seriously didnt see someone as stupid as you in a long time >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
>Ophiuchus is one of thirteen constellations that cross the ecliptic.[21] It has therefore been called the "13th sign of the zodiac".

some older symbolism this time

pic related. my theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quatzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

Ok, sorry. I'm just in full tilt hate mode with the slides and shills, I failed to look close and accept full responsibility for my lack of attention.
Seriously wish I could blame it on tap water but I drink from a well I augered myself like a looser.
Sorry Germanbro.

well, your post wasnt the most stupid one in here(looking at P1TFV53x), and since you apologized you are forgiven.

Hell, just give me time, I may still win

Small fun fact:
In written hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk. Also according to this website
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl (M being an owl is easily confirmable with other sources, just that it also is called mulak is difficult). Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.

Tinfoiltheory:
Martin Luther King is a stooge specifically chosen because he can be abbreviated to MLK (indicating a fake identity)

pic related is by the way the capitol building. misnamed it when saving back then

Since you were cool, I'll actually read you posts
Have a bump

>The Krautbot with this thread again
Gotta love your Parliament Building's symbolism too, OP.
Small and fucked up, just like your national pride

Simpsons already did that with slick willy

weirdly i get called a shill in every thread i make, despite me actually providing as much content as i can regarding the issue at hand, so its nothing new really. either way, if you happen to like my stuff in here, you may want to check one of my other threads out

nazi UFO
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
(this is a lot of additional info but the least on the actual nazi UFO stuff as this is an early thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
(more info on the general subject, but less info to boardering subjects)

History being faked and covered up
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153373875/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159074396

NASA faking shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939

And me doing some biblethumping which is kind of similar to this thread, but more centered around the bible
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155957408

Hungry boy. If Germany is "small and fucked up" then what does that make your country?

I will be checking those out, thanks for posting. Anyone who hates learning or is opposed to new ideas is generally hateful, they can't help it. I appreciate the thought and organization you have presented your posts with.
Again, sorry for the rebbit thing, it's been a shillful day, I think you probably know already given the hate this thread has received

I recognize this "Bible thumping thread"
We have talked before. Damn, I feel stupider than normal now

Nebraska capitol. Dick game so strong we need a satchel.

well, i think everyone who isnt a shill is fed up with them. so i understand them well. but here is the thing, they want you to post whatever in their threads. even when saging you sacrifice attention and time to do so which you could spent on a more important thread. best is to just ignore them (even though i admit that some bait just cant be resisted)

>M being an owl is easily confirmable with other sources, just that it also is called mulak is difficult
So I guess there goes that.

That's why I wrote national pride.

well, there are other sources for this, just a bit difficult to find (and read)
books.google.de/books?id=NfcgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=egyptian word for mulak&source=bl&ots=j1HvEii5SU&sig=WNO3pek-GR7H__iWP8l-d4QjTY0&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=egyptian word for mulak&f=false
gnosticwarrior.com/owl.html

so i do assume that this part is correct

We have a group of anons who kill slides and shills, probably why my attack mode was on earlier

godspeed then user.

some suggest the 666 stands for the 3 nails of christ, which i believe to be symbolically true since the nails are what killed him and when you engage the utter materialism what you had of christ in you dies. 6 is also the letter v/w in hebrew, so world wide web www is 666 too. you will find the 3 6s in Cerns logo too. and so much other stuff it wouldnt even fit this post.

The obvious theory is that the mark in the revelation are RFID chips replacing credit cards when they get rid of cash and are put into your right hand or forehead.
But as above so below, while this is the physical version there is also a spiritual version i believe. You have the mark, the 666 in your right hand (with which you are doing stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. Having the utter materialism and egoism in your deeds (right hand) or mind (forehead) is the physical version of the mark.

Jared Kushner bought 666 5th avenue for the highest price of a real estate so far. This is the same building that harbors the company that invented and still produces RFID chips and iirc is also owned by Kushner.

pic related
>unleash the (((beast)))

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015086781146;view=1up;seq=161
A better view.

Too bad your pride doesn't amount to real numbers.

neat

i explained why 6 is the number of man and this realm of existence, however there is another important number in there. the 4. the 4th day is where the physical universe is completed and only living creatures are missing.
if you go into the egyptian creation myth, the ogdoad, you also have the 4 primordial forces coming together (of which kek was one) creating this world. in alchemi there are 4 elements making up the material realm, with the spirit being above it.
now look what you get when you overlay the symbols for the 4 elements (hint, you all know the symbol)

also when you stand with your arms and legs stretched from one another, you basically form the pentagram too, with your head/spirit above the other four, making me wonder wether or not our arms and legs have each a connection to one of the elements.

note that, since north usually is up, that this one is a turned around pentagram. also interesting where the elongated lines meat

>The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes.
no game; no life happened to use the black cube symbolism fairly accurate. in the first episode where the MCs get transfered into the new world the room/world they are entrapped in and is like a prison for them turns into a black cube having them trapped inside to then burst open, forming the christian cross and releasing them into their personal paradise

in Konosuba they use the checkered board to depict the realm of gods, where aqua and later eris reside in. well, the masons use that symbol as well all the time, for once to display the duality (black and white, good and evil etc) this world is made up of and thus the world itself, while also symbolizing how they see the world, as a giant game of chess, with them rising high enough from the common pawns to realize the game thats played and rise from the pawn to a player through their knowledge

but thats just some funfact because i run out of stuff slowly

i believe the language part is actually one of the most interesting and deering aspects of these georgia guidestones
allegedly you can pretty much mindcontroll people by controlling their language. if a certain language doesnt have a concept imbedded in it, if you are unable to properly express something with a language, then it is unlikely that someone thinks of that concept since he himself cant grasp it in his thoughts and much less express those to others. apparently people who speak multiple languages also seem to be smarter and have better cognitive functions meaning if suddenly everyone just speaks one language those will drop on a global scale as well. additionally this kinda supports my first statements as this person with multiple languages has now more languages to choose from to think of an concept widening his horizon.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
Now imagine why they want to try to make anything logical hatespeech? because if its forbidden to say it is forbidden to think and since people try to avoid social repercussions they abide to social customs.
also ask yourself why the georgia guidestones mention as a goal to unite all people under one language? because if they choose the which language the people speak they can also choose the mindset of the people.

as someone mentioned last thread its likely also a jab at the story about the tower of babel where God made us speak different languages which (((they))) want to reverse

a last bump if noone cares

a last post for real if noone else replies.

turns out baalbek, the city dedicated to Baal, (which i believe is just another name of satan) has a big hexagon in its structure in the front like saturn has on its northpole. turns out that if you connect the south western with the northeastern corner of the pentagram, and elongate the lines towards south west it matches perfectly the northeastern and southwestern corner of the great pyramid according to this
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
at around 30:20
connecting the northwestern and south eastern corner of the same pyramid, and elongate it to the northwest that one will lead you precisely to the pyramid shaped arena in memphis showing that not only the ancients builded absolutely precice across couple hundred kilometer, but also that (((they))) know about such things

and is that a 'phi' as the "o" in monstr? you know 5and5and5?

interesting, missed that. phi is encoded all around in nature, as the golden ratio for example, a lot of old monuments also encode phi, despite phi only being discovered (((officially))) couple hundred or even thousand years later. golden ratio is one form of how phi expresses itself all the time in nature

All is well, still reading the other posts. Bumping for you op

Baalbek it's older as it's a sumerian temple, check the king's list, it's a very trustworthy source as it was officially reproduced and many copies exist.

Cities used to have their own God/kings and they organized the empire around it.

older than the pyramids? not so sure, as i believe it werent the egyptians that build them, but that they were there before the egyptians got there.
according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy

so the pyramids are full of mysteries. but so is baalbek too. for example, how did they move, lift and neatly stack those rocks upon another? also if you are interested in such stuff, linked it earlier already but can never hurt

bump

>how did they move, lift and neatly stack those rocks upon another?
Men of Old, Men of Renown.

thanks. its just kinda tiresome. see all the low effort bait go to 300 replies in half an hour or so, and here i am with not even 60 after 4 and a half hour. now i do work with pastas and posted it all at some point already, but i still think this is all good information and it always getting ignored kinda makes me lose faith in Sup Forums, especially since the low effort bait threads also got posted here multiple times, likely more often than anything i posted. maybe i should just start claiming to be some insider, get a tripcode going and get rid of sources and stuff, and just expect people to believe me. nu/pol/ seems to like that...

i dont think thats all. they had some secret. for example
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real

pic related, shoria mountains in russia

check'd and bump. goodnight user

another view

>they had some secret.
Which gives more credibility to our position that their fathers were the fallen ones.

The Sumerian king list: translation
(In the following translation, mss. are referred to by the sigla used by Vincente 1995; from those listed there, mss. Fi, Go, P6, and WB 62 were not used; if not specified by a note, numerical data come from ms. WB.)

1-39After the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Eridug. In Eridug, Alulim became king; he ruled for 28800 years. Alaljar ruled for 36000 years. 2 kings; they ruled for 64800 years. Then Eridug fell and the kingship was taken to Bad-tibira. In Bad-tibira, En-men-lu-ana ruled for 43200 years. En-men-gal-ana ruled for 28800 years. Dumuzid, the shepherd, ruled for 36000 years. 3 kings; they ruled for 108000 years. Then Bad-tibira fell (?) and the kingship was taken to Larag. In Larag, En-sipad-zid-ana ruled for 28800 years. 1 king; he ruled for 28800 years. Then Larag fell (?) and the kingship was taken to Zimbir. In Zimbir, En-men-dur-ana became king; he ruled for 21000 years. 1 king; he ruled for 21000 years. Then Zimbir fell (?) and the kingship was taken to Curuppag. In Curuppag, Ubara-Tutu became king; he ruled for 18600 years. 1 king; he ruled for 18600 years. In 5 cities 8 kings; they ruled for 241200 years. Then the flood swept over.

dont think their fathers, but their gods. see also just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

what i think the most interesting thing about the list is how the ages of the kings get shorter and shorter. in the bible you have the same theme, just not multiple thousands years old, but hundreds years
>22But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the fruit you reap leads to holiness, and the outcome is eternal life. 23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
so
sin=death
that lets us assume that the more you sin, the sooner you die. or maybe not even you, but the sin you commit corrupts everything around you causing it to die sooner too.additionally the bible mentions our age to be capped at 120 years, but even that we barely reach.

the bible also in the beginning states that there was no death, maybe that was purely because there was no sin, but once eve sinned by eating the apple death came into existence as well. now you can argue sumerian kings list goes against bible, because it reaches too far back, while the bible states nothing being before adam, however the bible genesis at one point says "and the world was void and barren" or something along those lines, originally it appearently meant "became void and barren" implying that something happened making it so, in example a nuclear world war, or when you go into the aztecs they believe we are in the 5th cycle now while each cycle gets destroyed by fire, next time by water, then fire again etc. with the last time being the flood. so my guess would be the sumerian kings list happened, then some global cataclysm resetted shit, and since all bad was eradicated with it, the new cycle with adam and eve was without sin and thus without death again

Wow a fucking bag. Wonder what this ancient symbol means?

some selfbump

another

Just got done watching the video, very interesting stuff. No doubt since he is one of them that he is also feeding the other man some lies but I get where you're coming from.

well, im not even saying anything he talks about is actually lying. maybe everything he says is actually true and he is a good guy trying to tell us the truth. he might as well really believe the fallen angels/demons are aliens, maybe they are and im wrong. i pretty much wanted to point out how what we call ayys and what we call demons are one and the same kind of entithy

everytime this comes up it is argued wether grays are extraterrestrial ayys, or interdimensional or if they are spiritual. I think i found a theory that unites everyones oppinions about ayys. There is a God, the ultimate high. He creates humans, lets them go through the cycle and whoever is deemed worthy can enter heaven aka the spiritual world aka higher dimensions. Those that were chosen are then the watchers of the next cycle which happens somewher else in the universe where more or less the same stuff happens meaning the angels are the previous cycle, making them interdimensional angels from another planet (choose which ever definition you want). These also could be the galactic federation some people talk about as they basically are a federation of aliens. However some of them went rogue becoming the fallen angels and demons aka evil aliens aka low/negative frequency beings
but well, im just the most comfortable with the biblical narrative on this especially since i feel like there is an ongoing effort to explain away every spirituality there is (as stated in the thread i just posted

i might as well be just crazy for believing any of that stuff, but well...

Disprove this

2017 was the year of the lord (5,777 in hebrew)
>Trump was born under a blood moon eclipse
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>Hillary fell deathly ill while running against him
>Everyone who goes against him has bad fortune
>Works with a global private intelligence agency and has Tesla's technology
>His predictions always been true

CHECKED

Hmm, I maintain Jesus is our only way out.
All very interesting possibilities though user I appreciate the info.

i do believe he is sent by god.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
>Both are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths. Also, they have power over the sky and waters and are able to strike the earth with plague.
>Both are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths
does shitposting on twitter destroying everyone fall into this? now if trump happens to be on of those, then this also means he will rule 1260 days (likely counted from after the september prophecy) after which the beast will take over for another 1260 days and then judgement day (probably a bit shorter though since
>22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.
)

A small funfact about obama that doesnt say he is the antichrist (even though people say it does) but shows for me that its just a covername from their satanic cult. You know the stuff about his birthcertificate being fake? Probably not so much that it proves he isnt from the US, but that his entire identity is fake. (Either that or its some omen. Nomen est omen)
The bible says
>18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
In hebrew lightning means baraq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
and high place (ie heaven) bamah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
I saw satan fall like baraq/lighting (o?/from) bamah

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

This is probably one of a few reason his birth certificate was fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

Changed his name for the symbolism probably.

you also forgot to mention, he was born during a lunar eclipse, during his first year in presidency a solar eclipse went across all his "kingdom" followed by the biblical prophecy in september coming true 33 (see for the number significance) days after, and again 7 years after that there will be another solar eclipse going through his kingdom again

i believe so too. but i also believe that God wouldnt just let us stay stuck in a fishbowl, so i do believe the universe is actually extremely huge like we are told (even though nasa is fake as fuck) and i dont see anything speaking against God doing the same as here in other places before us, and after us probably too. im not really sold on the whole extraterrestrial thing, and i believe interdimensional is just another thing to say spiritual without having to admit to anything spiritual and thus divine to let us stay neat little consumerist slaves.

CHECK EM!!!!

>God wouldnt just let us stay stuck in a fishbowl
We're in the best timeline to find out with Trump spearheading these evil bastards. Time will tell.
>i believe interdimensional is just another thing to say spiritual without having to admit to anything spiritual and thus divine to let us stay neat little consumerist slaves.
I definitely hear you there.
Bump

chances are good regarding trump
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155858713

Also regarding spirituality: To understand the Bible you first have to understand that besides being historical records and guidelines it also is an occult text describing metaphysical properties, and uses symbolism, metaphores and parables to explain those as certain concepts just didnt exist in the language back then.

The bibles genesis in example talks in some sense about what we call Big Bang. Both underlie a similar principle which is the easiest explainable in the realm of math. In the beginning there was nothing but God (consciousness) and everything was created out of nothing, 0. Out of this you can make something by creating opposites. +1 and -1. You now have something out of nothing, which when put together will be again nothing. In the world of physics you have the Big Bang, out of nothing pops up matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons or +1s and -1s out of 0.
In the bible you have god creating heaven and earth, seperating the day from the night, taking the female from the male (adams rib creating eve), creating duality out of nothing, same principle. How did they know about that thousands of years ago?

>How did they know about that thousands of years ago?
Well, in my opinion, it's because the Bible is divinely inspired. But even the "fallen ones" would have access to some portion of Gods knowledge and works. Which, just have you pointed out, when they come into the picture, things get bad.

way to spoil my neat little riddle REEEEEEE

Did I miss it? Sorry user, I've had a long day and my motor functions are failing me.

That image is quite funny, I have been seeing a lot of Jack Parsons references on here lately.

MAD and the Illuminati card game.
(Mutually Assured Destruction)

yeah the riddle was
>How did they know about that thousands of years ago?

hahahaha nice thread

What's wrong with this thread?
Most of /nupol/ is oblivious to this information.

Well yea as a skeptic even if these monuments had blatantly satanic blah blah 666 do they have any effect in the real world? or are they just decoration?

Both.

Think about everything as a frequency or wave. emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usully the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
i believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it.

however i believe those operate on a subconcious level, possibly implanting certain thoughts or emotions, which like every other random thought that pops up can be just ignored or accepted, and realizing their purpose probably negates the effect as they cant work subconciously anymore.

the 6s/666s i think is there bit different in purpose and is used to manifest things in here. i could go into that, but that takes another 2 posts and goes pretty far into /x/ territory.

people create memes and retarded shit all the time though.

And most people don't even bother learning complicated artistic words anyways.

You should watch Cliff High on youtube.

Or at least his interviews ill post one.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbIejrnQtd4

ay yo buddy, how is you island doing? did it already tip over and cap size?
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

not today anymore, its past 6 am here and need some sleep soon. will try to remember him though. thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

Yea I already understand that they position those monuments in the planetary grid.

So pretty much what's the end game? What are we supposed to do?

Also this dude has very raw shit also.

youtube.com/user/WhatOnEarth93

you mean "the goddess"

one more fringe theory of mine:
"magic" is just the old term for technology. back then they were at some point where they could use technology aka magic to shoot fireballs (flamethrowers) have "crystal balls" to see other places (TV), fly around (planes and helicopters) and all the other stuff. however the cataclysm came, flood, asteroid, nuclear war, whatever you want to call it, and soon almost all the knowledge was gone after a generation or so. from time to time they discovered some old technology/magic, but since they couldnt explain how anything of it works it became this "magical" and mysterious. however soon the development started again, but since it was explained this time how the things work they gave it another name, technology, while the old technology was "magic". also they probably knew of principles they used for their technologies making theirs significantly different from any type we have, possibly drawing energy from the enviroment directly with the help of their monuments, like the pyramids are rumored to be by some. them being placed on the grid making it even more effective to draw the energy.

that all being said i still believe in (certain types of) magic actually existing like i also have another theory regarding the pyramids. i always heard the pyramids are tombs and help the pharaos to get to the stars after they died. however they never were used as tombs as far as we can tell, however i still believe they were meant to sent the pharaos to the stars. with the remote viewing docs we see how the CIA tried to astral project/remote view and use it to gather knowledge.
i believe the pyramids are meant to help tune into the astral realm where the pharaos then can talk with the gods/stars/whatever and gather knowledge.

>"the goddess"
Right...

well, i made some time a discordserver because (((mods))) kept deleting my nazi UFO threads and i wanted to keep up discussion and research. however since we have trouble finding some new stuff on that we turned to discuss pretty much every conspiracy and fringe theory we find interesting. if you arent planning on shitting the server up feel free to join
discord gg/UqMr5d

Bump for niggerbowl sliding.

Kim nukes you in spring if (((digits))) appear.

You are one retarded Kraut.