en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you want to leave the group we don't want you
saged

Your children won't be allowed in the ethnostate

That's not a good reason

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

You can if you want to brudda.

Just know we will not be allowed in the ethno-state.

The mixed state will have some shitty spots; but there will be safe light skinned neighborhoods segregated from the darkies.

I don't have a reason to give you unless you are insecure about your self like the rest of far right Sup Forums

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
An estimated 64.1% of multiracial women, 55.0% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 46.9% of non-Hispanic white women, and 38.2% of non-Hispanic black women experienced sexual violence other than rape during their lifetimes.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm

Your kids will have identity issues that ruin their lives and they'l grow up to hate themselves / you.

No matter how good of a parent you are and how well you provide for your children, eventually they'll revert back to their savage ways and act like true niggers.

robertdenirofamilyphoto.jpeg

You have a Nazi flag so you should already know why. Statistically, blacks are less intelligent and more prone to violence than whites. They make less money and are less successful. They are overwhelmingly more likely to end up in prison. Even if you try to raise them right, their culture always pushes them in the wrong direction, as it does not place an emphasis on education and in fact tries to deter it by claiming that doing things like reading books means you're "acting white"[0]. By race mixing you are intentionally limiting the options of and making life more difficult for your child.

[0] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_white

You will never be a wealthy famous sports star that is attractive enough to racemix with literally the elite of African women.

0.001% of African women look like that. If you're genuinely attracted to normal African women then you're no better than a person that lies with the beasts.

I just told you to go do it

I can see loving a woman of any race and my child with them, but there will always be that thought in the back of your mind that will eat at you. It happens to most white people with mixed race kids, mainly due to external interactions.
>hey, cute kid, where they adopted?
>what country did they come from?
>oh, that's your kid? must take after the mother
Would not want a child that looks nothing like me. Can still love them, but given a choice why would you choose to not have some resemblance with your child?

And I can't forget the classic one...

It creates this

Applies for all race mixers.
Yes even whites with chinks

She looks real fucking decent for a halfbreed though. Like, she looks white at first sight. Since the dad isn't a nigger, she may even have been raised properly.

Would fugg.

>Like, she looks white at first sight.
Hell no

hottie

You're marrying their family too.

And there's a good chance you'll never be able to relate to a non-white family