Knight's & Magic

Trap mecha show aired

how was it?

isn't this another ridiculous isekai? The one about the gundam nerd?

Finally some real mecha, not that gundamshit.

Yes but it has a trap.

Do leopardraws or ohys upload their shit to some xdcc server? Really cba torrenting this. Doesn't look like leopard does from what I can tell.

It's alright overall.
But rush like crazy, prepare for that.

Do we see him naked?

More isekai trahsh, with a flimsy trap MC this time, how fucking creative.

Here, Here.

It's out on crunchyroll. HS when?

How obsessed you are faggots

The first episode was rushed as fuck. But its alright.

Fucking mecha nerds.

What the fuck is that uniform, I either don't remember it looking like that or never noticed how awful it looked.

>those baller-ass tiny yellow ties
>awful

[Erai-raws] Knight's & Magic - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle][A6A2CE1E].mkv

That's one hot trap, I say.

Fuck this gay this
If he turned into a legit loli like Tanya the uncute I would watch it
but nah

This is gonna be a masterpiece I can already tell. Ernestis VA is fucking cute. And this is proper wish-fulfillment for once, no shitty waifus or love triangles. Just a mecha nerd who gets reincarnated in a world with mechs. Beautiful

Implying girls won't continue to trip over his dick regardless of whether he's interested or not

>isekai
Is it good mecha at least?

3D CG mechs.

>waifus
Waifu does not mean anime girl.

Honestly this one gets progressively worse. Later chapters devolve into side characters constantly gobling MC's dick and how he alone revolutionizes mecha fighting barely breaking a sweat.
The trap appearance doesn't even come into play at all.

>isekai
eh, okay
>mecha
dropped

>ernestis seiyu is fucking rie takahashi
Instant classic.

>tfw you become the go-to isekai feMC voice

Every anime girl in existence is the waifu of someone somewhere. One user's anime girl is another user's waifu.

Everyone except Rem.

>The trap appearance doesn't even come into play at all.

And that's bad?

MC is my waifu though.

TRAP SEASON!!!

Who?

Its funny how a VA can boost a show from generic and boring to legitimately fun.

Instant isekaishit.

Academy city Laihiala, near the Capital of Kankkunen....

All of these finnish cues!

>dies as a Japanese
>reincarnates as a European
I am glad that the Japanese recognize the superiority of white race.

Cute.

>Guy die and go to isekai as genius loli
So, is it just Yojo Senki with mechas?

What if... What if people you know that are sussessful in life are reincarnations of otaku from another world with their memories intact?

WE DID IT PERKELE!
FINLAND IS ANIME

>Is another Isekai shit.

Yipi.

Exactly.

>1080p
>1.2 gigs
>720p
>500 mb
What the fuck is this shit

>trap
What?

1080 have FLAC audio in them.

>the blond guy is litarally called D
Is there anyone who can beat him?

It's a boy and he isn't remotely similar to Tanya beyond the isekai part.

LNfags, spoil me. Is he the only one reincarnated? Is there even any subplot about why, who, or what reincarnated him, or is it solely just a crutch to give him a headstart over everybody else and never brought up again?

Cute shota = trap

for some people

You can tell an isekai will be good when he dies from something other than truck-kun.

Finland
Yes

Why is this even isekai?

It adds nothing to the premise.

>incoming spurdoposters

>finnish
>white

So which is it?

I like it. The MC seems a little too good though but I can definitely understand why.

It's to explain why he is so good with magic I guess ? being a former programmer and the spells working like programs...
But yeah it's the same for most Isekai, they could do without it for the most part.

How would he re-invent the Gundam without knowing about the Gundam?

I doubt he would even know he was reincarnated if he didn't see a mech in person and suddenly remember his extreme love of mechs in his past life.

He probably wouldn't have remembered if he wasn't so in love with mechs as well.

The common japanese fantasy mix. Take a central european setting (german), give the characters a bunch of german/french names and throw in a few bits of northern and southern culture to make it look more exotic.

Yeah it's like if some elite mmorpgers got sent into grimgar of ash and kept their memories. Of course they are going to style over everyone.

This kid was a genius programmer and obsessed with mech model kits. Of fucking course his magic and mech building skills are going to be insane

>being a former programmer and the spells working like programs...

There are so many ways to get around that though. Judy have him be a breakthrough researcher or some shit. There doesn't really seem too be any reason for isekai.

Every family should have a giant robot

It's not addressed, but the silhouette knight itself is alienware technology - none of the components are used anywhere else in civilization.

When will we get a mecha anime with Shinkawa's style?

Not really. It would take a lifetime of studying old magic to really come into your own if you learn it in a traditional way.

But sinces hes a genius programmer he cant break apart spells and make them more efficient.

i want mommy to touch my dick

Yeah I agree, it's their probably because Isekai are popular right now I suppose.
Like I said it's the same shit for many isekai.

About time we got new isekai mecha series. The past decades had been a drought.

>he is so good with magic being a former programmer
I can't get behing that.

Why not make him a genius born into the fantasy world that comes up with a new method instead of following traditional? Why does he need to be a genius from another world?

true

When has there ever been an isekai mech series?

How much experience with magic or programming do you have?
Read SICP and you'll realize their practically the same.

Escaflownase.

Because there's only two people like that in our entire history.

People like that don't just come along.

Okay, I believe that his programming skills made he a good mage, but how the fuck did he get to be a principal's grandson?

Dunbine, Escaflowne, Majin Eiyuuden Wataru, Lamune&40, Maze to name a few.

I really like how the magic system looks. The little cards they show of them visualizing the spells are pretty neat.

For the last three decades.

>Programmers are mages and all the software we use daily are madoshi tools
makes sense

Karma perhaps? Seems like whomever ran him over did it on purpose. He also seemed to be a pretty nice guy and his coding team looked up to him and he pretry much carried them.

People who reincarnate with all their knowledge from their past lives shouldn't just come along either.

It's been hundreds of years and they didn't change anything.
Isekai is the right answer.

And Demonbane too.

I don't recall the Demonbane anime being particularly isekai.

Did you watch it? A traumatic event happened that triggered his past memories. He almost died.

On top of that he probably only remembered because he practically dedicated his life to mechs. All he did was work and mechs. His house was literally filled with mechs.

If the only reason for isekai is to shake up the status quo by having one person be able to look outside the box, that's no reason that can't be replaced by someone be having a huge revelation or technological breakthrough.

What part of it has been hundreds of years and nothing has changed don't you get?

>Because there's only two people like that in our entire history.

Manbabies on Sup Forums don't even realise who those two individuals are and how much of an impact that had on our culture and daily lives

Nigga do you understand that this shit has happened only two or three times in the history of all of mankind?

Loop of this scene please

Sure, it could be done the Neptunia way - he finds a shiny disc, eats it, and nanomachine augmentation makes him a transcended being with the knowledge of the ancient civilization. Why is that better?

So make it one of those times?

>Yes but it has a trap.

>isekai
>trap character on the foreground
>mecha
I aint watching this trash

how can normal people write about an intelligence level that they can't understand? An intellect hundreds of years ahead of its time?

>Mecha
Eh, okay
>Isekai
Dropped.