Le 56 kylie

Is this Kardashian the real 56% mutt

How degenerate doesn't to be like this?

>How degenerate doesn't to be like this?

Aren't Armenians the niggers of white people? This baby is all nig.

La luz extinguido...

Does it need to be*

Ahh ok

The answer is extremely degenerate

King n shi

>dark skinned ""whites""" with their black bulls

future of america and its beatiful lmao

Nobody in their right mind would call them whites

Jesus Christ Bruce looks awful in this pic

Uncanny resemblance to the shareblue mutt cartoons.

hopefully this inspires a whole new generation of white teens to get BLACKED

UGLY FUCKING NIGGER CHIMERA BABY

>56% mutt

She's not 100% white, he's black. How does that come out to over 50%?

It's literally the Amerimutt. La Creatura...

The most fuckable person in this picture is Scott Disick.

hand gesture. What a quick learner

I know the le 56% meme is JIDF divide and conquer tactics but GOD DAMN that baby is a MUTT!

It's first word was bixnood

That thing is really ugly, not gonna lie.

Yeah, I know I'm biased but that baby looks pretty grotesque

jeez. that's why I could never race mix; I'd probably have a strong urge to kill my own child.

Kanye in the back fake smiling sayin “wtf am I doing here with this tranny and shit”

Kardashian’s aren’t even white

the kardashians never claimed to be white you turk rape baby

>"You know I had to do it to 'em"

This is literally el goblino come to life. What the fuck

Looks like an El Goblino to me.

the jenner girls are entirely of nw european descent. their half-siblings--the kardashians--are half armenian.

>Trannies, niggers, and mutts

Yep, that's America. You're probably wondering how we got into this situation.

that baby is all nigged out

My god. Disgusting. Looks like an ape. Terminate.

>You're probably wondering how we got into this situation.

why the Dios mio have green skin?

It's approaching the event horizon.

B-but muh dik

THIS SHIT MAKES ME LAUGH SO MUCH

A CRIATURA

Imagine elves or even humans from Middle-Earth voluntarily crossbreeding with orcs and celebrating how beautiful it is. This is what's happening on Earth now.

That looks like a fucking goblin.

ffs its newborn give him a chance

>give him a chance to steal your car!

Yeah, no put it in the dump

It doesn't matter.
Kardashian was a churka to begin with.

>him

see, youre doing it too. it's a girl

Why? Not even his parents did

56% black.
If you ever heard the Hodge twins, they took a DNA test, and I think they specifically mentioned that 56% of their ancestry was African ( I think their dad was white, not too sure).

Yech...

dios mio...

>amerimutt
>shareblue
You T_D faggots truly are cancer

>hodge twins
theyre 100% peanut

>Dios mio
lost

>Only attractive person in the pic is the white man

Is this what they mean by "white male privilege"?

Kylie Jenner isn't Armenian you idiot. Only the Kardashians are, not the Jenners.

Good movie

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

>Again and again, the Mutts erupted from the dirt around us. Our worst fears had been realised - they had finally tunnelled into Europe.
We saw people grabbed by multiple black greasy claws and pulled into howling mobs of the Ogros. Smaller Goblinos skittered and ran ahead of the pack. Biting and sucking on the skin of those surprised by their most sudden appearance, causing them to stagger drunkenly before falling to the ground, convulsing terribly as they began their twisted transformations.
People suddenly start to run and soon after, to fall. There was no way to save them. My wife was most viciously bitten by a Creatura that had crawled out of a manhole.. Her hair was already beginning to fall out. With the small amount of holy water I had in a bucket with me I was able to reverse some of the corruption. At the same time I splashed my hands and face. My wife complained, “I can’t go on. My genes are ruined... My chromosomes.” My darling Annette no longer looked human.
As we ran, we passed fused masses of people and Ogros made up of four or five people, howling and wailing as they sank into the corpulent, pudding like flesh of these gigantic abominations, There were entire families fused into these... the sight was like watching defilement and murder - yet somehow worse than both of these things. We saw whole buildings overrun with Mutts and adult men reduced to piles of greasy sharts no larger than a small child.
All this happened in silence broken sporadically by las creaturas muttering that they had finally found the "Soroshills". The terrible smell had burned throats so much that no one could scream.

30,000 whites were transformed or outright killed. On the Thursday the shartstorm blotted out the sunlight associated with July. I am one of the very few survivors. Pray for us.

That's one ugly ass nigger baby.