Berserk 2016

How can you do this with the best manga seinen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myq-n9fqKaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Miura wanted money so he could have more time for IdolMaster so he made a shit studio animate his series so that whoever so it would be repulsed but the fragments of good that slipped through mostly in the writing and still frames from the manga panels intrigue people to check out the original work.

this looks like one of the better animated scenes

Berserk is shojo as stated by the author

That's from the movies

Kingdom is the best Seinen manga and they did it worse.

>best manga seinen
It isn't though

If you think Berserk is best anything then you have clearly not read or watched enough manga/anime. Everyone has already figured out by now that the only good part of the series is the Golden Age arc. The rest is your average fantasy shit.

how can a sports manga be the best? I am honestly curious as the genre never interested me.

They are poor (and probably incompetent when dealing with anime stuff)
Just take a look at everything else published by the company that publishes berserk.
It's all ecchi shit, nothing complicated (both art and story-wise) like Berserk.

Not only they are poor, they probably don't even have contacts inside the anime industry.
It's always a literal who studio making the anime. First it was OLM (that now is a relatively
decent studio because of pokemon money), then liden films and studio 4C (other literal whos), and now Milipense (that is, the actually ONE guy who works there and makes teekyu) and Gemba (responsible for the cgi in the new anime). What other anime with decent production have these studios made? Except for today's OLM (which was a lot smaller back then), absolutely NONE.

I mean, if they were a bigger company do you think they would accept being Miura's bitch and accepting the often hiatus the manga has? Berserk is only getting a decent adaptation if the rights are purchased by a different company. Or after Miura dies.

this is from the movies
there is not a single scene in the new series that looks this good

Retard

no u

Nice meme.

Thanks for the opportunity to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=myq-n9fqKaM

the chorus fills me with a nostalig feeling; I watched the series last year

I don't like sports manga much either but Real isn't really about the games.

Why is there a naked male fairy? Why is the female fairy wearing clothes? Why is this series considered good? Again, Why is there a naked male fairy and not a naked female fairy?

What Berserk needs is a spinoff carnival phantasm-style.
Set it during the golden age and make it all episodes in a beach.

>best manga seinen

This is my new favorite video.

I don't know much about business practices in manga industry, but how can publishers allow such a long hiatuses? Wouldn't Miura get a director's dick up his ass by now? No Berserku - no investor moneys.