East Russia

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MdLbPn_iX-L0JAw0M4iY7Q/country/ru/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Native hut dwellers and military spying on Alaska. That's all you'll find in that frozen shithole

Permafrost and bears.

literally fucking nothing. Russia is only 2 cities - Moscow and St. Petersburg. The rest is untolerable shithole with the same infrastructure as on Pluto (Pluto has the same area as Russia)

Also what is the Jewish A.O. kek

Why do all Vladivostok people speak like they were raised in prison?
Dirty mouthed cunts

"Jewish Autonomous Oblast" is an autonomous region of Russia (formerly Soviet Union) where those of the Jewish race were allowed to live and self-govern and not be subjected to the same communist bullshit as the rest of Russia. Most of the Jews left the Oblast and moved to Israel, New York or the UK.

yeah you try and live on $350 a month and pay over 60% of taxes from that shit salary for your based bro Putin who will donate majority of this money to muslims and other minorities in Russia. See how you fucking like it.

So stop voting for him if he's a liberal douchebag.

so putin is a meme?

>implying they have a choice

I think Putin's rigged the system with that other guy who was elected before him.

based putin only exist in Sup Forums then?

its illegal to run against putin. the only "candidate" who can be "elected" is putin

I want to hear from Ivan. I can get that same answer from CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, WaPo, NYT and HuffPo.

I want to take the trans siberian train to Vladivostok so bad. Any russian bro knows if it's a good trip?

>Mein Kampf banned
>literature on jews heavily restricted
>can't claim you are a russian, otherwise you go to jail
>if you like or repost an article that mildly criticizes gov you can end up in jail
>if you piss off chechens or other minorities, you will have to apologize otherwise you might be dead
>no gun ownership
>all nationalistic parties get banned and are being constantly harassed
>Russian replacement is 2.2, but if you take away the immigrants it's 1.5-1.7
>Divorce rate hovers around 60-70% (MUH BASED SLAV TRAD QT3.14s)
>new taxes every year just to squeeze out more money from reg folks
>did you see the national debt of the US?
>USA is going to crash anyday (heard this on TV since 2000)
>Just wait a bit longer and we will become the next economic powerhouse

there is a lot of other shit, but i am too tired to write it all out

Gotta fill that quota faster. Khodorkovsky won't pay you otherwise.

Why is Putin such a traitor to your country? He seemingly puts up a propaganda show that gives a different view.

So Putin is literally Obama. Sucks man.

we really don't have any fucking choice. Putin uses immigrants to vote for him and they vote like 5-6 times. They travel in buses from one polling station to another. They get their gibs and their work permits extended for this. The gov also pays old ladies money to vote for them or promises to index the pensions (which it never fulfills the promise) so that they can go and vote for le based Putin. Lots of youtube videos about this.

There is no way to reform Russia at this point. Website domain for Putin 2018 was bought way back in 2012, Putin 2024, 2030 are already bought out. Do you still think we have a choice? It's a fucking meme. We will suffer forever.

also interested in this

Fun things happened in Magadan. For more information, I would recommend the book "Stalin's Slave Ships" about how gomminism drove male prisoners on a stuck ship to rape their female counterparts.

You should read the writings of the founding fathers of the USA. Sounds like you need a good old fashioned revolution.

Putin isn't some great saviour. The ZOG world order is already here so people cling to anything, we're fucked

because he is an expert at being a shadow man. Do you know how he came to power? He killed off general Rohlin, who wanted to kill off Eltsin for selling the country to the jews. Rohlin was a high ranked general who had huge trust and respect of soldiers due to being a man of honor. When Eltsin learned about the assasination plot, he asked then Putin to work this out. Putin, as a true KGB worker, killed the general. To mock the general even more, they accused his wife of killing the general in his sleep so she was jailed. For this deed Eltsin rewarded Putin with a throne.

After sezing the power, Putin false flagged bombings of commieblocks in a few cities accusing the chechen terrorists for the bombings, whereas it was all the FSB agents doing the work. One building didn't blow up, because a taxi driver noticed some weird people putting up huge 100 lbs bags of white powder into the basement of commie blocks. He called the police and later on they found out it was a RDX powder, 100 lbs of it ready to blow up at 5 am, when people are asleep. The detonator was there too. The FSB later on denied all of this, and said that those bags were full of sugar. This story got slid by very heavy gov media shilling and we went to war again. Now we are paying money to chechnya and they are literally like US niggers who claim "oppression" status and have huge affirmative action quotas going on for them, which gets them positions landed in police, law, gov etc.

Cчacтли́вo, Ivan-user

Sounds like the United States condition but 20 times worse

That's why I'm doing a tractor. I'm from a small town and was living in St Petersburg, I tired of your inferiority complex. You deserve your shitty life with your mentality.

OK, seriously, when did Putin infiltrate the US Democrat Party and establishment Republicans?

I had a professor from there. He said his father was either in the military or KGB and spying on Alaska was actually part of his job.

Do you want to come over here you fucker? Do you want to witness this shit by yourself? Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't off myself when i see this right outside my window.

>and not be subjected to the same communist bullshit as the rest of Russia
Wrong. Story goes like this.
Initially Bolshevik leadership was predominately jewish. When they took over, they made antisemitism a criminal offence, abolished Pale of Settlement, things like this. Going in line with giving all the ethnic groups their own Republic or Autonomous region, they wanted to create one for all the jews living in USSR. Ripe Crimea was a target. And there was even an american jewish organization interested in this project and they gave a loan to the Bolsheviks for its realization.
But then Stalin took over, purged many jews in the leadership and stopped this project altogether. After WW2 though, those jews who gave a loan, came to Stalin and demanded either their many back or creation the Jewish Autonomous Republic. He didn't give them money back and created Jewish Autonomous Oblast in this shitty cold far eastern land instead of in Crimea. He jewed the jews.

I think Vice magazine did a feature on this and it seemed incredibly boring.

Well, Yakutia is consistently the coldest place in the northern hemisphere. Other than that, probably just bears and witches n stuff.

fuck off Olgino bots. If life was so good in russia you wouldn't be shitting up the internet and saying how awesome it is.

What do u think about mummy? Was she good or bad?

You need to fucking escape. Even if you leave with fucking nothing to your name you'd be better off in the west. I bet you could have more than you ever have in a year or two.

Libshits on Sup Forums lol. What are you doing here?

>Blocks buildt to last 30 years
50 years later....
this looks fine...

Take a picture of your room

Holly shit. Why dont yout paint it over, if there is so little job, just pay some lowlifes to paint it over.

Cool place actually. Lots of forests, volcanoes, tigers, one of the few places on earth that has not been touched by humans yet. I wanna start business there, something related with tourism

>T-I-G-E-R-S

She is a single mom and she is absolutely fucking nuts. There was a movie that didn't even come out, called, Matilda, basically about how Tzar had a romance with a ballerina. She went fucking ballisting, saying "HURR DURR HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE OUR BASED TZAR. THIS MOVIE SHOUULD BE BANNED RIGHT NOW"
She constantly battles trolls on her facebook as if it matters and she spouts some other nonsense all the time. She is basically a typical single mom, but she now has gov power. So imagine how scary this will be.
пoшeл нaхyй
>room
Is kitchen a room?

Asians race-mixing with Russian colonists.

Anything can be a room really

But what about Vyborg, Murmansk or Arkhangelsk? Aren't they any good?

I don't want to give out my real room, so that I don't get ID by some FSB fucker, but looks something like pic related, only with a single bed and a small desk in it(from which I am shitposting right now) becuase the other rooms are occupied by other family members and we cannot afford anything more.

Sorry for the condition you live in user, it seems like the lifestyle of a log cabin injected into city blocs. Do you use bitcoin and the black market?

That guy is a shill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MdLbPn_iX-L0JAw0M4iY7Q/country/ru/

That gigantic Russian chick.

Ever been to Volgograd?

How is it?

post some QTs

>She constantly battles trolls on her facebook
Lel.

Should have given all these lands to Japan.

I used to stalk girls from Vladivostok, Sakhalin etc on VK. Many of them looked mixed

He a Neo-Eurasianist, make your own conclusions.

hot damn

Vyborg is better only if you set up a shop so that Finns can buy shit from you (1 euro is 70 rubles)

Murmansk is depressing as hell - no opportunities there, nuclear subs leak radiation - i had a few friends flee that city because they were starting to develop early signs of leukemia. Of course the gov didn't say shit just like during the chernobyl accident. The whole point is to present a nice picture that everything is A-OK and Russia is gonna be stronk tomorrow. I had a friend of mine who served there during the winter time. No sun whatsoever ( the city is beyond the arctic circle) for months. Not very cold, due to Gulf Stream, but very far away from major cities like Spb and Moscow.
Don't know about Arkhangelsk, but i know people come from all over Russia to Spb and Moscow for better opportunities.

Basic gestalt: Russians try to leave their cities for Moscow or St. Petersburg, because these 2 are the only cities that are more or less developed and are close to Europe for trade. Pic related gives you the picture of what's going on. The Moscow and Spb natives, if they have a chance, leave Russia and go to EU, US or other countries.

How do you know so much about her? Is she a celebrity?

Looks like she would make a good cuddle

If Eurasianist means producing Eurasian grills then he has my full support

What about tver, ryzan, and novogrod. These are big cities no?

We tried it a couple of time, didn't really work out that well...

Most Russian cities experience a pretty good growth rate, 98% of that comes from immigration

forgot pic

I think Vladivostok could be the best city in Russia if you add more fundings. Its still a shithole though.

Moved to commibourne 3 years ago.

No different than a Western European buying a Jungle Asian wife.

Idk the southern coast and kamkatchka seem like they are chilly but not uninhabitable, no reason why there can’t be more population there

It's more about Russia dominating the Eurasian continent with their allies and creating their own brand of communism.

Don't worry Japan will fix it

like I said you are more than welcome to come over here. If you are a african german then you will even get gibbs here for your skin color, though not sure how you will sustain the cold and the gloomy weather.
You can google that, gives pretty accurate info. But Tver is about 500,000 people, Ryazan is about that as well. Novgorod? If you are talking about the Nizhny Novgorod then it's 1.2 million people. Veliky Novgorod is 200,000 I believe, but very pretty.
>Moscow
>12 million people
Kek, check out the size of St.Petersburg and compare it to Moscow. ALso compare their subway maps and see how ridiculously big Moscow is. Moscow has at least 22 million people in it and one deputy made calculations and he figured that based on electricity and water usage, the population of Moscow is actually close to 25-28 million. Moscow has expanded so much, that it's swallowing nearby cities and they are now becoming "Moscow". All because all the money is concentrated in Moscow.
good on you, congratulations for escaping mordor.

precisely for these reasons is why i have always seen Russia as the AmeriJew hegemony of the east.

It will be truly a pearl of Russia

The supporting beams are fine, they last a lot longer than 30 years (unless the builders were drunk, which isn't that far-fetched).

Hell, Tallinn uni of tech recently refurbished an entire commie style apartment building by building a new outer layer and supposedly it can last many more decades without becoming unstable (and muh 0-energy building and whatnot).

Based Stalin removing Jews from his government.

she has a facebook page and she is famous on the internet for her spouting some absolutely ridiculous crap. She might be doing this all for attention, just like a regular woman... or she might actually be serious. Or could be both.

and you are absolutely correct. You dodged the bullet of being ruled over by fucking kikes.

Are you talking about Natalia?

so what is to come of the white ethnic Russian population, Ivan? just dreamers now of an ethnostate like the rest of us white blokes?

I want to realize this
Please Putin do something about it

This and I want a United States to Russia highway

What about Kaliningrad (Königsberg) and Sevastopol?

Like i said, white russian replacement is 1.5-1.7. Russians are technically 82% of population, but the problem with that census, is that anyone can claim they are Russki. In reality it's somewhere around 60% of Russkies, out of which majority are old (think boomers) and are about to die in 10-20 years. The millenials are not having any kids, because they simply cannot afford them. Also, millenials were the least born, especially around 90s, due to unstable economic times. So this leaves us with very few white people in the country and lots of immigrants coming from -stan countries and populating Russia. Russia is already like 15% muslim and Moscow is just swamped with them during ramadan or any other major islam holidays. The jews are genociding whites like no tomorrow. The fucking women with their feminism and sky high divorce rates are not helping either.
>just dreamers now of an ethnostate like the rest of us white blokes?
Pretty much. I don't even feel sad anymore. I feel nothing. I haven't cried for years, because I simply can't.

Yes, Nataliya. She has facebook. Check it out by googling natalya poklonskya facebook
I would've posted a link, but i keep getting a message "Error: our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again".

So basically Putin is a whore for the jews that uses his allies in Chechnya to preserve his power?

Chill out man, at least you can shitpost on 4 chan.
On OP question, it is okayish, but immigration rate is pretty high and our population already small, so yeah its big deal.
I dunno what other region have, but my has some mineral mining, but abysmal infrastructure. Maybe i just used to it, but not only Moscow and st.Peterburg are good place, of course if you are not a soyboy kind of man.

well, as charming as ethnicity is, i firmly believe "white" is going to become more and more of a thing in europe the rate things are going. i think it is a natural consequence of a region getting blanda'd up to such a degree ethnic lines begin to blur, and the native people lose more and more power over institutions and the cultural sphere. just like how Poles and Germans melt into a white American identity, i think eventually we're all going to melt here into a white European identity. and while it would be unfortunate to lose rich ethnic groups, at the same time, i don't see any other future existing when you have massive hordes of Asians, muslims, and niggers, then a massively deep and complex Jewish power structure running the world.

Richard Spencer is probably right about the need of pan Europeanism, and i think it's inevitable myself, whether it is sooner or later. it's going to be the only survival mechanism for europeans numerically.

Mostly monuments to those exterminated by communists, Natives and top tier isolationists/truckers.

I think the best cities outside of Moscow and SPB are Yekaterinburg, Kazan and Sochi, and also some oil cities in Siberia. The rest is pretty poor in comparison

I've been to Perm during Christmas and it was wonderful. Do you not consider that a city?

basically rich chinese and japs use eastern russia for sex tourism and pedophilia
this is also where the Jewish oblast is located

Königsberg is poor today because you cucks rejected Russia's offer in 1990

You're too bluepilled for the civilised world.

Japanese pedophiles mostly go to Thailand and the Philippines.

There's some government program to basically pay native born Russian citizens to colonize siberia.

not for white meat they dont