Uchouten Kazoku

>it's Sunday
>no new tanuki scroll to download
Hopes for the third book (The great tengu war)? S1 or S2? Are you supporting the series in any way? Favorite new character? Anything you didn't like?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmile.info/en/product/6453/The Eccentric Family 2 Capsule Toys.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are you supporting the series in any way?
I'm personally going for the new art book along with the first one.

>Anything you didn't like?

Benten didn't win

It was the most comfortable, fun and satisfying story I've seen in anime in a long time.
As for tengu war, that would great. And seeing how the tanuki and real world deals with it would be awesome.
But I'd rather see a trick war between great tanuki clans and the tengu dealing with the surprisingly large aftermath of it.

She won a free haircut.

>I'd rather see a trick war between great tanuki clans
Shimogamos and Ebisugawas going fairly ham at each other would be pretty great, seeing as Ginkaku's feat last season was turning into an entire restaurant.

Ouch.

My Nip is far from being able to read a novel, but I'll still buy the novels.

I want to get these
goodsmile.info/en/product/6453/The Eccentric Family 2 Capsule Toys.html

>Hopes for the third book
Benten gets even more JUST'd

Even Seiran got the trademark almost pantyshot/nopan asscheek.

Why are evil women always the only sexy ones in anime?

Artist?

xnatsukix02

Ben10" needed to be humbled. She still needs to apologize to Akadama for making him lose his powers, and to the tanuki for eating them, before I care about her at all.

Thanks

>mfw Kureichiro was supposed to be a fatty but they made him bishounen instead

The twins were also fat while human Kaisei isn't described.

I never once saw them described as fat in the second book.

I don't want her to become too goody two shoes though. Her being a femme fatale is what makes her so attractive.

>goody two shoes
Is that how you describe a decent person who doesn't hurt people?

Chill out man, it's fiction. I don't have to like the same kinds of characters in books that I like in real life.

I'm only questioning your terminology.

If you are then you really should chill, user.

Me neither, maybe Morimi forgot about it. I haven't read a page of the first book but there's an interview with Yoshihara where he's questioned of why they're nothing like in the book.

Maybe you should do the same? No need to be on the defensive.

My guess is that thin characters are more aesthetically pleasing thus more likable and more marketable. Also they are shapeshifters so tweaking their appearance isn't as big of a deal.

Director himself said he thought they'd come off as no threat at all if they looked too comical on top of the dialogue (even when they are). They've got the right snobby look anyway.

Nope, he should be chill, I shouldn't.

You sound super chill user.

I'm not.

I miss Gyokuran already.