Why do Americans love their country when a country is just a dumb piece of land it's just dirt you're worshipping dirt

Why do Americans love their country when a country is just a dumb piece of land it's just dirt you're worshipping dirt.

There's more here than dirt. It's mostly snow outside.

Leafthread saged kys

Wow. I knew leafposting was bad, but I didn't know it was this bad.

A FUCKIN GOOSE

Because a country is the largest unit of society that can be reasoned about, silly leaf.

There is nothing like a piece of constructive criticism.

You would never understand leaf.

Because I love white people.

>you're worshipping dirt.
But it's my dirt. There is lots of dirt like it, but this dirt is mine.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Because most Americans are morons.

Property is the only thing that matters

Fueling patriotism is how the jews keep white ethnic nationalism from coming back

This.
This too.

humans come from earth. they are egoisitic

They're rural and suburban retards.

Because it provides us with opportunities no other country can, due to their structural authoritarianism. And like other social constructs, it only continues to exist as long as we believe in it, so that's why we love and worship it even when it doesn't always give us what we want.

>it's just dirt

I feel no particular connection to this country even though I was born and raised here, you could pluck from here and stick me in any Western country and I'd feel just as comfy.

I hate this piece of shit country. I would kill 99.5% of them.

Our country has things to be proud of, unlike chinked out seal killing cucked Leafistan.

>t. shitskin

When you sage leaf threads, you win.

Remember this when bragging about "muh War of 1812"

I'm white, but okay.

cool copypasta thread, leaf

Is the piece of land of the US the same as Sudan ?
Do you think that government form,people,resources matter?

>Why do Americans love their country

I don't get it either. Their country is a puppet state of Israel and was founded by Europe's cast-offs. Europe sent their worst criminals, mental cases, etc there so they wouldn't have to deal with them at home.