The absolute state of bulbagarden

>the absolute state of bulbagarden

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/34819290/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it really is that simple, OP.

>her

WOW holy shit man who fucking cares

Seems fair. Otherwise they'd have arguments like the one in the last thread derailing all their backroom discussions and causing unnecessary drama.

I see someone linked Pomf to a certain thread.

Oh no they wont hire people who are assholes how horrible of them

>Pedo founder
>"Several" LGBT staff

>pokemon site
>LGBTQ

The fuck's wrong with them? It's a children's game, why involve that shit in it?

Actually, this is a serious question to any job application.

The bullshit is Bulbagarden releasing a notice about it when they should be talking about fucking Pokémon.

>b-but pol
You seem to be the only mad one here.

>hey I'd really prefer if you didn't inject LGBTQ and political shit into pokemo-
>HAHA GET OWNED POLTARD EPIC STYLE POLTARDS BTFO

This is why no one takes you seriously bulbagarden

That's actually hilarious.

>We have several LGBTQ staff
>Because mental health issues affect many Pokémon fans, including some of our own staff members

i think they just dont want to hire people who aggravates other employees

why would anyone

Exactly, why are you still making those threads instead of talking about pokemon?

doesn't seem that complicated, OP

>n-no u
The absolute state of Sup Forumstards

This somewhat. I mean it's bullshit to openly ask that, but it's reasonable to not want massive arguments over dumb shit. Bulbagarden is well known to be an sjw political pokemon site, not sure why anyone else would want to apply. Of course, I can see where you're coming from if you feel discriminated against because of your own politics or plain just don't like politics being involved.

Pretty sure Serebii has at least one gay staff member, and I'm pretty fucking positive they don't grill all potential new staff about how they feel about the gay community.
It's a fucking Pokemon website, why would staff's sexuality and attitude towards homos ever come up at all?

The question wasn't "can you be a decent and respectful person even if you disagree", it was "what's your political stance on x". Obviously someone that's openly an asshole isn't gonna work out, but me believing trannies are freaks has nothing to do with how I'd interact with them.

anyone here remember the time bulba penned that cute little op-ed about immigrants after trump started dispatching customs officers en masse

>This somewhat. I mean it's bullshit to openly ask that, but it's reasonable to not want massive arguments over dumb shit
So why ask "what do you feel about the gay community?" and not "what do you think of Trump?" The latter has a much higher chance of causing tension.

>wahhh why can't I be staff on a site while being a homophobe wahhh

Sup Forums is that way crybaby

whats the question anyway, its ommited

Am I only one who just finds them asking it funny because of how awkward it is? Like yeah, I get you wouldn't want someone who would start shit with other staff members, but it still feels weird to get asked "so what's your political opinion on gay people" when trying to get a "job" moderating a website for Pokemon.

i dont see whats wrong here

question 9.

It was just a normal question basically asking if you're a good person or an alt right nazi fucktard. If you're seriously gonna cry about this then just go back to Sup Forums

>basically asking if you're a good person or an alt right nazi fucktard

Still delusional and seething.

Why would you want someone with mental issues in your staff?

It was "What is your stance on the LGBT Community?"

Kind of hard to not aggravate a male coworker that doesn't like you to call him a male.

Pedophilia is considered a mental issue.

>Pedophilia is considered a mental issue.

Call me old fashioned, but being a man and lopping off your own dick and calling yourself a real woman counts as a mental issue too.

what the fuck is bulbagarden?

I guarantee you that question is only in because the founder wants to latch on to the "pedophiles need to be protected by the LGBT community" bullshit.

lurk more neoderp....

looks like your thread got a bit too heated for your mod's taste. welcome to Sup Forums you're here forever now

A place for pokemon information. This thread is no doubt from /vp/.

>Getting this assblasted about a Pokemon wiki.

I want the teenagers to leave.

>welcome to Sup Forums you're here forever now
Please keep him here, we're tired of that shit on /vp/

Yeah, mods shunted it over and nuked the original thread.

Well since I'm here, what's Sup Forums's opinion on human-Pokemon relationships?

Who are you people and why the fuck is your thread on our board?

See

What?

because mods are retarded
this should stay on /vp/

/vp/ crap, really? Can this not go to /trash/ with the furries?

im not furry

>Be autism
>Answer questionnaire
>Not realize people don't want autism on jobs
>Become ultra autism and whine on 4chin
>REEEEEEEEEE
You are an industrial faggot.

But user, then Tumblr will get super triggered and the mods can't have that!

I understand that mods would think "Let's move this over to pol, they hate fags", but at it's core, this is relevant to the video game community, not us.

We get banned for posting threads that aren't "strictly political" and then mods bring shit like this over?

ugh how many times did that faggot cry "go back to pol" fucking safe space retards

>communist flag
>being this much of a faggot
and no one is surprised

>Someone asks for basic social awareness for a social position
>Sup Forums whines
Seems par the course.

Sup Forums is worse than /trash/, you know that

As long as the Pokemon isn't black it's okay.

Fuck that if you look or talk like a faggotbi will never hire you. Keep your disgustingness away from me

It honestly is pretty bullshit that we can't discussing things tangentially related to a subject without getting shoved across boards.

As opposed to what you're doing right now. Do you seriously lack any self-awareness?

Answer: Let me ask a follow-up before answering. Are we talking whites or non-whites?

That's what happened the last thread:
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/34819290/

How is this politics?
If you're over 18 and playing Pokemon then what the fuck dude.

Because mocking moral grandstanding = Sup Forums these days, apparently.

Well yeah.