Don't watch this shit. Not even ironically. Turn it off and do something else with your time tonight

Don't watch this shit. Not even ironically. Turn it off and do something else with your time tonight.
Read a book, work out, learn a new skill. Even shitposting on Sup Forums has more merit than watching this. Do anything except watch these 65 IQ dindus walk around a field for 4 1/2 hours, while you see commercials filled with the newest and latest Marxist propaganda.

You literally cannot call yourself redpilled if you care about niggerball even in the slightest. It is peak bluepill. If you do, get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGRcc1nXi68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing will stop amerimutts from tuning in to watch their black bulls

I'm going to watch because I'm from Philadelphia and I can't wait to see them burn the city down tonight. You can't stop me, and I'm going to stay on your Sup Forums all throughout the game :)

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Archived)
(Archived)
(Deleted)
(Archived)

The nfl is trying to bend over backwards for the military bringing MOH recipients to flip a coin and everyone standing.

I believe the military pays the NFL to do that.

Not to put up a group of MOH recipients to show how the nfl backs military.

>Even shitposting on Sup Forums has more merit than watching this.
Yeah that is real productive.
>Read a book, work out, learn a new skill.
And who the fuck here ever does that?

Usually the military pays for promotional stuff at the beginning of games. The NFL isn't doing it because of it's altruism. Maybe it's different for the superbowl.

This. The real fun ain't niggerball, it's gonna be the watching Eagles fans smash store windows and try to climb greased lampposts. I expect to enjoy the spectacle with all of you this evening.

I have it on in the background to see if something happens tonight

If the Eagles win, drunken assholes will destroy the city. If the Eagles lose, rage filled drunken assholes will destroy the city. It's going to be a win-win tonight.

Nigger, we read books all the time.

Exactly. Of course, they will riot harder if they lose. So, go Patriots!

Obviously not Americans.

I grew up watching the Eagles lose. I'm rooting for my home town team. Sorry.

all these mutts

I'm watching it with my father and shitposting on Sup Forums. What's wrong with that?

Let's gone sports

im eating pizza rols and posting here
but i hauled wood earlier, working outside in 25 degree weather and snowing. working OT tonight cuz the fat faggot im covering for is watching monkey ball

I got invited to watch at a party. I absolutely hate the NFL now but I’ve not had any meaningful human contact in over a year so fuck it.

100 percent agree. It is no longer sport orientated. It is some bullshit propaganda pusher and money make for globalist companies and grade B celebs. The 3 second of sports are fake anyway.

You don't consider us meaningful human contact?
I'm hurt user.

You get free food and free piss. I'd call that a win.

If you watch sportsball you are part of the problem

I wanna see if there's a terrorist attack tho

Could this "false flag" be a marketing ploy by the NFL to get us to watch?

fuck people. ironically and unironcally. just fuck pussy and keep like 3 rly good close friends. i literally have no regular friends because the normies piss me off and are generally fucking retarded. i have a few close friends ive known for years. oither than that i work, haul wood, fuck, play vidya and slowly blackpill myself visiting this fucking cesspool of a website that is more addictive than any known chemical substance

>Could this "false flag" be a marketing ploy by the NFL to get us to watch?
Yes

Even after this "best game" they say, I'll still watch Rugby. I'll still watch cricket. It's not a brainwashing technique.

That one's going in the reaction folder.

even though you are a bullprepping gunless/knifeless britbong, you r still my buddy from across the pond

I always love watching Sri Lanka or Pakistan kick white people's asses in a 1 day test match.

I live in Boston I don't have a choice

Right back at you!

My old best friend from school. He’s an antifa tier lefty ideologically. I don’t have any friends but I’m going insane talking to you faggots everyday even though I agree with you about everything. Maybe I can redpill him a bit I dunno.

This summer of cricket has been super comfy. But we have lost 3 T20Is in a row, so that's not great.

Literally the worst sport ever created.

What if I brought a jersey ironically for NZD$20, and one of the teams on my jersey are playing in this Superb Owl?

Honestly, I stopped watching after the controvery with England's Captain a few years ago.

But I get the superbowl on bbc 1..

>I've paid for this shit bro..

Today is the super bowl huh? I wonder who's playing...

Watching England V Italy Six Nations this morning then coming to this is just unbelivable. How do Americans cope with this many stoppages in play? So far I've spent more time watching people stood around, or these dickhead commentators talking shit than I have actually watching people play football.

100% agreed

It's a tradeoff. They don't have to look at as many arab jerseys like Emirates and the like.

FPBP but ratings in theory have been down, or at least Sup Forums in general.

They would die if they had to move none stop for 80 minutes..

Im watching ancient aliens instead, feels good man.

I've got a stream on in another tab to listen in case anything big happens while I shitpost on Sup Forums is that still degenerate?

How many Christians will B fed to lions at the half-time show?

I guess I can let that slide if you're a happening junkie. But let me tell you in advance. Nothing will ever happen at a Super Bowl.
If they're going to do a false flag, they will do it at a time and place that normies don't care about. If they do it and disrupt their sportsball, it will be like 9/11 times 1000, and that is the last thing (((they))) want. A unified people who are actually starting to wake up.

How cucked are the ads?

Don't watch sports, except hockey and curling, but I usually go to a super bowl party every year. It's fun to hang out and eat and drink with a bunch of friends. I'm skipping it this year. Fuck the nfl.

MOODS are deleting the happening threads why are the MOODS so evil

getting /comfy/ and reading instead of paying attention to the hand-egg.

This is the closest we have to watching slaves fight for sport.

>just fuck pussy and keep like 3 rly good close friends
How are you gonna fuck pussy if you don't meet people, hookers?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGRcc1nXi68

From "I'm a Farmer" to "Thank God I'm a Country Boi"

The false flag shit is an ingenious form of marketing to get conspiritards from Reddit to watch the big game.

Thanks for saying this.

Only white trash losers watch sports

A lot of time is spent setting up each side to try to outsmart the other, and when the plays start you HAVE to go 100% or you'll get destroyed

I've already seen two ads with racemixing

(Appropriate gif)

Very. Alot of niggers in it.

Bullshit I haven't watched a game in two years, I only missed it the first one, I'm over it now.

I know nothing's going to happen because /pol is pretty shit at predicting happenings but there's always the 1/100 chance that it will so I listen.

NIGGER DID A THING
>NIGGER DID A THING
NIGGER DID A THING
>NIGGER DID A THING
NIGGER DID A THING
>NIGGER DID A THING
NIGGER DID A THING
>NIGGER DID A THING
NIGGER DID A THING
>NIGGER DID A THING
NIGGER DID A THING
>NIGGER DID A THING
NIGGER DID A THING
>NIGGER DID A THING

Anyone wanna play?

its fucking rancid grids infested wet nigger shit. My drunk boomer parents watch this cocksuckingg trash - just back to back to back commercials with rap music and niggers, and trashy white women acting like fucking niggers. Constant "black celebration". There is literally nothing worse than a white American who unironically watches "their team" play this stupid nigger-ball. Fucking putrid boomer vision cocksuckery -- these people would absolutely sell out their entire country and their own children to watch this infernal shit.

Can't wait for the demon ritual half-time show at the Superb Owl. This country is DEAD.

Philip K. Dick is the shit, yo.

I have it on in the background just in case there's a happening

Tinder

unless you have a neilson box it doesn't really matter

That fucking sucked.

I have white children and am redpilled but I'm still gonna watch football. Fuck off OP.

digits kept promising a nuke, what the heck kek

Sorry to break it to you, but you are not redpilled.

This board is suddenly slow as fuck and devoid of boomer and nupol faggotry. Let's savor the moment.

Do you suppose it's coincidental that the super bowl falls during black history month?

Dunno how black are you but I, like most white people who aren't honorary niggers, do all these things.

Maybe you should stop saying "Witer den u" and start doing something productive.

Love the enthusiasm user. You really aren't exaggerating. Anyone who watches this shit is part of the problem. They are why this country is going to absolute dogshit. No fucking values. No interests.
Just watch niggerball and buy shit. This is the average normie existence.

fuck football, roger goddell ruined the nfl and i lost interest in it years and years ago.

Watching football has zero effect on my political affiliation. Some nignog just got murdered on the field btw.

>And who the fuck here ever does that?
I use my bowflex regularly bitch.

I get a high off my anger though.

I'm going to enjoy watching them get shit on by the national guard

tell us how you really feel, user

lol

Lmao there isn't gunna be one. You must be new to Sup Forums

Eagles are going to lose and the shitty of brotherly love is going to be set on fire. I hope a lot of people die tonight, PA doesn't need your filth.

It’s a very patriotic Super Bowl on one hand you have the patriots and on the other you have the eagles. As an American it’s hard to decide who I should pull for.

This. Football fans are white niggers.

i feel you

I want to love my parents and talk to them like we're a family stuck on this rock, but they're drunk zombie boomers whose only emotions are slapping their knees and screaming at the Boomer-Vision™ over niggerball.

The lights are on but nobody's home. It's just really scary, half the country is like this.

I'm only watching for the happening. Ratings will fall either way. Especially next season after 6 months of being reminded how the NFL hates America.

you total faggots could never dream of reaching levels of fitness and athleticism even close to the players in this game

all I see in this thread are salty betas

>but m-m-m-muh “Negro Football League”

take a look at gronk to see the potential of the white race and continue crying about how cucked you are as a failed male

Which one of you guys is bringing the soy shakes to the Mandingo Ball viewing party?

Fuck off, asswipe!

I've tried to open up to my mom by kind of asking leading questions like, "don't you think it's kind of weird that they give kids hormones to change their sex" and the answer I got let me know that further inquiries might be fruitless.