A shame isn't it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaida_Catalán
liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
instagram.com/p/BDjD5ATrcW9
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/africa/congo-zaida-catalan-michael-j-sharp-united-nations-democratic-republic-of-congo.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-39418277
m.liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her relatives also deserve the same fate.

Gake and fay

Q...Keep me predicted

LOL

"Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005.[1] She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported); she was a passionate human rights and environmental activist.[2] She was murdered while on a UN mission to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in March 2017"

Why, she got what she wanted?

how do you fight for equality by bribing in more poor. seems like that just exacerbates inequality.

Where's the link you faggot

You have to post a link, otherwise I won't believe a word of this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaida_Catalán

It's on wiki, faggot.

She did not get beheaded she and her collegue got shot by some Congolese militia, Second she were not Swedish aswell she were a Chilean commie who fled Pinochet.
Thank you alot Congolese milita for taking care of her for us.
P.S there is a video of the execution out on the internet somewhere it was in standard Africa potato quality but i can't remember where to find it if some user would be kind enough to find it and make a WEBM of it then it would be gr8, kthxbye

>"swedish"

Her mother was Swedish, her father was from chile. Your Swedish women love foreign cock

Yep just like I said, fake and gay. Now kill yourself

It's true but it's year old """news""" and you only bring it up because Sargon of Cuckad just made a video on it.

BTW "Zalda Catalan" isn't swedish.

Just read the wiki, they found her body with the head separated.
She got shot to death but then they cut her head off.
#JustAfricathings

That's wasn't real Africa though. Real Africa has never been tried.

It seems like every time one of these leftist women go to a shithole country to prove how the inhabitant are just doctors and engineers, they somehow end up raped and/or killed.
What a giant coincidence.

Wouldn't have happened if we'd still be in charge.

Okay, now scroll down on the wiki page. There you'll see these things called "citations".

LOL FUCK SWEDEN STRAIGHT TO HELL

Snowniggers

True, those negroids would be prevented from pulling a trigger or swinging a machete if all their hands had been chopped off.

...I'm not criticizing you, I'm agreeing with you. Your methods sure as hell got results.

The video, because op is a phaggot

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

>op makes bullshit thread
>everyone else has to do the work to find source
This isn't reddit sweetie, that's not how it works here

There we go thank you.

>Um Bongo'd

>Swedes executed on liveleak

Legit boner

how the fuck can you just execute unarmed civilians in cold blood? could you guys do stuff like this?

Where do you think you are? This board worships nazis despite the fact that they murdered over six million innocent people.

No, see, if you take all of the money and redistribute it so that everyone has the same things, then we can achieve utopia. The only way to do this is to increase the amount of poor people in otherwise affluent countries, because the native residents of those countries are far too likely to invest their money in their own communities, rather than giving it away to impoverished third-worlders like they're supposed to.

>True, those negroids would be prevented from pulling a trigger or swinging a machete if all their hands had been chopped off.
Also a complete village would have been destroyed in retaliation.
>Your methods sure as hell got results.
You need to declare/enforce a clear hierarchy to those savages. There was a time most european nations understood this. Africa was better off under western leadership. And the fafricans know, they're just too stubborn to admit it and sell their asses to the chinese and indians instead.

>Catalan
>Swedish

Like killing livestock, only cows fight back harder.

>modern Germany funded by the U.S. & given all the technology they'd ever need
>modern Poland which was forced to live under the USSR & was syphoned for all its resources

Did she go to lecture Africans on how they should be more accepting of gays and legalize homosexual marriage?

Oy vey neva 4get da 6 gazillion!!!

yeah, alright, im just saying, that was war. this is just some rando nignogs in the juggle, shooting a woman and a guy. i just don't get what turned nignogs/muslims into such evil human beings. i really dunno how else to call the cold blooded executions of these people. i know we humans kill each other, for stupid shit in general, but whenever i see one of these executions videos, filmed so matter of factly, like killing some pigs or cows, makes me worried for the future.

>Missing the fact that half of Germany was occupied of USSR
>Still ended up better off economically

>Africans
>Understanding the concept of "Marriage"
Nice try

This is the 8th time you post this story from last year in 1 day .

I wonder who coupd be behind this post

You underestimate the amount of resources that were thrown into western Germany for propaganda reasons, we sold our steel production methods to Germany after ww2 which made them successful

This

btw, i'd choose poland over germany any day of the week. i think i would feel safer there.

>herding unarmed, innocent Jews into gas chambers and murdering them
>war

Romanian education

That's an "Africa is poor because it was colonized!!" tier argument.

NOOOOOO!

okay man, im an educated romanian gypsy, top bantz. but my question was not related to hitler gassing jewish people. let's not turn this into a debate about that. i was just wondering what makes nignogs so dehumanized.

Because they aren't pussies like you. Retarded over empathetic whities think they are going to Africa to save the downtrodden and in reality they don't want to be saved. They want to continue living in a state of tribal warfare and poverty, and more power to them.

Supposedly they videoed the execution. Wonder if an user has it or can find it.

The colonies in Africa benefited Africa. The locations that stayed closest to their European roots became the most successful

Example: South Africa.

Poland was completely abused.

eradicate the genpool that made her

Neck yourself

He provided a spurce and you just discredited without any reason why

Kys

From wikipedia:
"Her mother was Swedish while her father had come to Sweden as a political refugee from Chile in 1975."

"Political Refugee" Sounds like the Jews that left Germany when Hitler took over.
Furthermore she looks Jewy, so I'll assume she was a Jew.

So you would be okay with killing people in that manner?

goddamnit you did it before me

Actual picture of Warsaw, Poland
City with the most skyscrapers in Europe

No iam aware of that, to top it off there was also the Marshallplan (which we recieved aswell as the filthy snowniggingjews we are)
But what made Germany succesfull both before and after the war is not only its industry or aid/support that it had recieved.
It was the fact that Germans are very hardworking, For instance my grandmother worked 16 hours/day at a barbed-wire factory during and after the war.
She worked so much and my grandfather died in the war so she could not take care of my grandmother so she sent her to Sweden where she ended up and still lives..
That is the reason of Germanys strength.
If it was 20 years ago i would say Germany but today the choice is obviously Poland.

instagram.com/p/BDjD5ATrcW9
There's a video on her Instagram of her doing "Jerusalem pole dancing " or some shit

She paid it...

REDDIT AND SAMEFAG NIGGER SHILL DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

>fake and gay
this thread is not about you, moron

kek

I heard it was actually 8 gorillion we should compare numbers user

South Africa is gonna end up like Rhodesia in a decade. I hope Mandella is watching his Rainbow nation fall apart.

>The colonies in Africa benefited Africa.

>white man came and gave them medicine raising their birth rates
>Technology increasing living standard and thus population and lifespan
>Now you have ten times the population and one tenth the amount of farmable land as a result of pollution
>Rely entirely on food and medicine from white nations
>White man brought muh Jesus so now they fuck like Irish Catholics used to

They would have been better off maintaining their stable low population hunter gatherer lifestyle, and we would have been better of not getting involved with these retards.

wtf is going on in this pic?

This is old news tho.

Civilization, she'll stay right heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrreeeee

Vice is left propaganda but this sheds a light on one of the worst shitholes of shitholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Doubling down on stupid

nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/africa/congo-zaida-catalan-michael-j-sharp-united-nations-democratic-republic-of-congo.html

>Mr. Sharp starts arguing. He and Ms. Catalán are forced onto the ground. Suddenly, shots are fired, hitting Mr. Sharp first. Ms. Catalán screams and tries to run for cover. She is shot twice.

>Their bodies were discovered weeks later in a shallow grave, laid out carefully, side by side, in opposite directions. Ms. Catalán had been decapitated. Her head had been taken.

Also, old news faggot

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Like pottery

Because wiki is not a source. If you weren't a high school retard you'd know that

That's what man has done for thousands upon thousands of years. War is the only reason we are here.

"War is the father and king of all, and has produced some as gods and some as men, and has made some slaves and some free."

60% of Sweden is not Swedish. How exactly a SWEDISH citizen and the leader of a party youth wing, fucked in all her commie holes including the one they opened at the neck, is not news but "news"?

I came here to say enough with this old news, but now I can only imagine you. How you'll end up in a ditch with some unwashed nigger balls in your mouth watching your parents being raped

This was a year ago. Yet nothing in your post indicates such.

You make it sound like it was yesterday.

And this has already been outed as a false flag op by the UN and Zaida is in Sweden right now working for UNESCO.

You need to read up a little more on what the fuck is going on user.

You're off the rails.

I don't know how faggots like you manage to wipe their own ass without help.

>the commissioner himself sometimes goes on the beach, squats, and shits together with the people

kek

Pottery if True

The Wikipedia has a source in it you stupid braindead fucking nigger:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-39418277

VID or didn't happen.

>-way down deep in the middle of the congo
-a nigger took a white woman, machete and a bongo
- he stuck it all together an killed her in a dainty tango
-,so the nigger said i know ill call it UM BONGO
UM BONGO-UM BONGO THEY KILLED HER IN THE CONGO

m.liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

I read this to the tune of an Alan Jackson song.

> one year later
> no arrests for the murder
> government has no interest in pursuing her killers
> not even any life insurance payout to her family, because the insurance companies refused to cover her when she left

Behold the true face of "social justice."

I stand corrected; not even niggers wanted to fuck her, but maybe they did afterwards. Her head was not found (good ethnic eating)

Vibrant diversity in a peaceful, tolerant multicultural society free of hate. Notice the lack of white men. Truly a utopia.

BUMP

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

Thanks user.

But it seems they didn't behead her.

May God have mercy.

She was beheaded after. Her head has still not been found.

I think Q predicted this guys.

Her skull is probably now a mantle piece or ashtray for some warlord.

A stark reminder of where senseless social justice gets you. Sad.

If St. Breivik can't take of it, the wogs will.

or maybe they drink um bongo from it nah they probably ate her head or something and threw the skull away