You will never have a fitastic mother

>You will never have a fitastic mother

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=28779
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of the most underated shows in recent years.

amen user

>there will never be another """kids show""" where an 11yo gets jerked off in hell by Bandai employees and molested by Freddy Mercury

Maybe you won't

wow

The show is filled with baffling references left and right, including Bahamut Lagoon, Live A Live, Dirty Harry, Aliens, Terminator, Blade Runner, Die Hard, Dead Rising, The Shining, the Thing, Franz Kafka's the Metamorphosis, Lethal Weapon, H.P. Lovecraft, Pocky & Rocky, Cat's Eye, Ginga Senpu Braiger, Combattler V and tons of other shit.

Fucking Ultros from Final Fantasy VI

Nice a Heybot thread
I never see them here on Sup Forums
I liked the Matrix episode

at least you have a mother

>Shadowgate
Holy fuck, that game scared me out of my wits when I was a kid. Was this seriously marketed as a kids show? Bobobo was pretty cartoony, but still full of wacky non-sequiturs. It's been a while since I've seen it, though, it might have still been pretty tame.

>Was this seriously marketed as a kids show?

Yes but little did everyone know that it turned out to be the director's revenge for getting his earlier shows cancelled so now he tries to put in as much bizarre references, adult humor, meta jokes and criticism against shitty toyetic battle/collect-a-ton animus and consumerism as possible.

>director's revenge for getting his earlier shows cancelled
>animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=28779
What show was cancelled?

Does that ghost lady ever come back?

Yes

in more ways than one

Is this ARMS?

Nah, they've been teasing her since last year.

I want to know who this reference is for. Like I'm pretty sure the demographic for this show and the japs that read Steven King is very small.

I want more of demente

None of those were cancelled. The popular belief has been that the shows before Heybot were cancelled because they didn't have toys to sell. (and their DVDs were only sold in boxsets)

Neither one was cancelled; Tribe Cool Crew ran for 50 episodes and Brave Beats ran for 22 episodes and was supposed to be a 2-cour show. (It lost 2 episodes due to the traditional New Year break but it ran until the finale.) The timeslot then ran Gundam Unicorn until Heybot started.

Well, it is a show that airs at like 7am in the morning. Maybe it's to get a laugh out of the parents watching the show with their kids.

>Brave Beats
Huh I didn't know that heybot and brave beats were made by the same guy neat.

Actually, the director listed above has only worked on Heybot. Whoever directed TCC and BB is someone else. I guess the thought that this guy worked on all three shows is just a misconception maybe?

This show just keeps giving the best gifts, seriously.

Heybot confirmed again will be ending on this September since the time slot is kill and as far as I know, Sunrise/BNP hasn't trademarked anything new.

So this thread is full of all the same guys from the /m/ threads, right?

Ah that's sad to hear. Hopefully the timeslot will come back at some point because it's definitely been one that's had a lot of quirky, different anime in it.

Maybe, it does seem like a few newer though.

I fucking love Heybot, but it just hasn't been the same since Time Bokan 24 ended. The two shows went so well together, and I loved looking forward to watching them back-to-back on the weekend.

I still believe the "Allow me to explain!" in Gekiatsu Dragon's introduction episode was a reference to TB24. There's no way it couldn't have been.

>Heybot thread
>Sup Forums
I thought this was unpopular and /m/y niggas are the only ones who's watching this

I never go to that place
So dont count me