Boku no hero academia

Super-powered bug

REPORT AND CLOSE THE TAB
GENERAL IS NOT NEEDED

>when will they learn?

What is he telling her?

>Stop liking what I don't like reeeee

>that basketball height Momo
There was a girl luring student to school kendo club... What sport clubs did the girls join? And don't tell me that everyone is a member of the Home club.

>this ass belongs to me

Is it alright for Todoroki to be touching Momo like that?

UA doesn't have time for clubs.

he's too autistic to make anything of it, I'm sure

more than alright

So when is Bakogou getting killed off? I'm sick of that retarded, next-gen Endeavor 2.0

>I'm best girl, not you!

Not even on her shoulder blade

>any kid
>getting killed off
HAHAHA

Why are you coming to this thread, if you hate bnha that much? It doesn't make sense.

That Deku already has a girlfriend.

Holy fucking shit you're retarded. Kill yourself

Mina and Midori hmanga when

I think you replied to the wrong one, ochakofag

SMOOOOOOOOOCHHHHHHHH~

I want to see a doujin were Mirio keeps fucking people but phases through the condom when cumming without telling them, also doing this to Amajiki!!

Maybe later in the story when they're approaching graduation/have graduated

I can see his death ushering in a major tonal shift

frogs dont count

B-but there was a "come join the kendo club" line in chapter 7. Are 1-A just a bunch of lazy slackers?

I don't think Deku would survive the sexual bullying.

clubs are for the normies at general class

[autistic screeching]

So what are things that you expect of this manga with absolute certainty? I'll list the obvious ones:

>Timeskip
>Tin tin has his final adventure and dies
>Deku shatters his arms again only to receive another warning about how THIS IS THE FINAL TIME BRO about three or so more times through out the manga
>All For One somehow becomes the actual villain again
>Deku finds out he had a latent quirk all along in 5 years when they run out of ideas for One For All techniques

GT must have been one handsome lad back then

>Make shit general thread for your avatarfag friends
>Mods delete it
>Get so assblasted you make a new one immediately
You can not make this shit up

How do you feel knowing no one will care for you as much as ochako does for deku?

Why does orru maito have black scleras?

fantastic, have nothing to lose is a relief

Deku could awaken the latent abilities of previous OfA owners. It's unlikely that all of them would be quirkless Toshinori failures.
Also I expect prison break.

Honestly I hope they don't timeskip. Because this is just as much a high school shonen as it is a battle shonen, and it would become far more generic if they did.

Although I do hope factory-head gets off his lazy arse and does some villaining, Kurogiri and edgy manchild aren't exactly arch-nemesis material

according to the author he doesn't his eyes are just so sunken the sclera's are in darkness and the eyes shine through because they're so bright

>tfw you'll never cuddle with Mandalay

>Last thread hit bump limit and page 10
Seems you did make that shit up.

man I really with shiggy diggy would stop being such an enormous fag

what? that's a dumb thing to type.

>toga with a mr potato head
that's a fucking nice touch, who's the drawfag?

Stop posting this in every thread

>Damage controlling this hard

>nope
>nope
>HAHA nope
>nope
>nope

Why would you go after the inferior christmas cake? Her quirk isn't that good. Pixie-bob on the other hand is awesome and strong kitty. And desperate enough to date a loser like me.

It's a shonen manga, of course it's going to timeskip.

People enjoy the novelty of high school until it gets into the repetitive shit. You can only take so many 'exam' arcs until you drop a series.

How people don't react to your chronic shitposting is a fucking reddile to me.
Fuck off newshit.

Catching up to the manga right now, and I just got to this chapter. Has there ever been a greater dere conversion in all manga?

They are both over 30, user, they'll date anyone that promises them companionship and is reasonably good looking.

>Still a long way to go before we see muscle vs deku animated or united states of smash

That fag needs to fucking kill himself.

It's pretty retarded that he could even take a detroit smash to the face and come out basically unharmed. Fucking nu-sasuke.

Didn't this guy tell a person he's known for nearly his entire life to go kill himself? Why the fuck would he pick Bakugou? Why the fuck does Bakugou think he even had a shot?

Does anyone know what chapter season 2 will end? The stain arc looks like it can wrapped up less than 5 episodes

>that bird butt

it's not even dere, he's just fucked up in the head. All this time getting his ass kissed made him think he's the greatest and super talented. And when the pinnacle of lame and untalentedness that is quirkless Izuku came to help him he thought he was demeaning him

That's very specific but wew lad

Muscle

It was confirmed that it's going to encompass the end of term exam arc, I don't know about how much further it'll go.

season 3 baby, you can count on it

That was deleted because there was already a bnha thread.

>Why the fuck would he pick Bakugou?

If he wins polls you never know, izuku could die and he could become the main character.

Don't piss off fujos, they run this shit now.

Deku is fucking trash, he shouldn't have been given something like One for All.

Maybe they should rename themselves to Cougars.

super cute

Requesting more thick Jirou ass.

>the exact moment the manga turned naruto tier cancerous

She needs a deep dick in her deep dope

>my hero academia
>academia portion got timeskipped
what did he mean by this?

i wonder why grandpa didn't join the raid at overhaul's house

DekuĂ—Eri superior OTP

Nah, people normally make a new thread as the old one hits the bump limit and falls to page 5 or so. That thread was deleted because fuck minafag and co

He's fighting the big boys of League of Villains, no time to play with the cleaning ladies.

he means a big timeleap like from ultimate to shippuden

eri is NOT for lewd

1# THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD UP FAGGOT
THIS ONE DON'T EVEN NEED TO EXIST
STOP TRYING TO MAKE A SAFESPACE YOU HUMONGOS NAMEFAGGING TRIPFAGGING FALSHFLAGING AVATARFAGING NEWSHITTERS

The fact that no one thought to reprimand him pisses me off the most. Even Deku isn't that mad.

Hopefully we get an s3 announcement soon after the series ends. If they end at the mall scene with no announcement, that's pure baiting.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

more please

Who else is fighting the league? Endeavor? Best Jeanist is still out of commission isn't he?

his arthritis was aching up that day

>telling someone to go kill themselves makes you literally hitler
im starting to get tired of this meme

>no title
yeah fuck off and keep buttblasted

His fight with Deku is one I really want to see animated

That's not what bothers me. What bothers me is that he thinks All Might of all people would ever see him worthy of OfA. Thankfully, he got a little BTFO'd by AM after their talk.

>The fact that no one thought to reprimand him pisses me off the most.
but user he really wants to become a hero

did you know he really, really wanted to become a hero? he's not a villain, he wants to become a hero. if you read the manga, you'd know bakugo wants to become a hero, for real

They need someone to stop Black Mist. I have no idea why Eraserhead isn't with them.

You aren't fooling anyone by pretending to have not clicked on it tripfag.

not to complain but why are all the boy's pants so baggy?

Endeavor/Gran Torino is an underrated team up.
I hope they do it again

>Thankfully, he got a little BTFO'd by AM after their talk.
if by getting BTFO you mean all might gave him a deep sloppy blowjob then yes, l agree

I'd rather hold hands with her, to be honest

The fact that someone like fucking Izuku got OfA pisses me off. All Might is a fucking moron for giving it to that loser.

won't happen, not enough time to skip without skipping important events in the school. Unless something huge happens like UA disbandment. there's the one week two week timeskips though and we've seen them

How degenerate!
I want to hold a hand too ;_;

You can do both at the same time

>he doesn't like underdog protagonists
Boy you really picked a bad art form to be fan of, huh.

l-lewd

>she looks at your tea

His latent power is probably the ability to manipulate fire. Easy to miss as when he was a child he probably didn't come into contact with it enough to realise.
Plus the synergy with Baku and Todo would make sense.

Deku isn't an underdog, he's a fucking loser that should have given up a long time ago and given OfA to someone that would use it competently.

>underdog protagonist
He was an underdog for one chapter. Beyond that he's just wishy-washy unless the plot calls for him to have shonen determination.

Eri is for protecting and loving and that is what Deku is there for.

Jokes on you it's piss

Where is the number 2/former number 3?

What could he be like?