Parallel Paradise

How can purity fags even survive this series?

That's easy one, OP.
Since it looks like girls that get raped by Kall die, there aren't gonna be any used goods. For any character that gets raped, will have to be removed from story, so author is very unlikely to do that to a girl that readers actually like. Only nameless redshirts are gonna get raped and die.

>there aren't gonna be any used goods
But the main heroine is already used goods too.

this manga has a very bad fashion design

>not liking leotards

what are you talking about? that mark appeared after she had sex with the MC

They look like diapers, as expected of lynn-sensei.

Yes, she is not virgin anymore.

right is best. middle is worst.

Left is best, middle is worst

Right is best, middle might be worst, left looks boring.

did she literally stay up all night masturbating?

Their outlined personalities:
>Lancer Momo (left) - mischievous one.
>Strider Misaki (middle) - clear tsundere.
>Guardian Haru (right) - quiet tall girl.

No, she got a taste right in next chapter.

This manga is just way too much!

We just had 2 cunnilinguses, 1 missionary position, 1 blowjob, 1 spit-roast rape.
What will be next?

Anal

Is that pee or poo?

Having sex with your loved one is pure. What game are you playing here?

love juices mixed with semen and blood

>implying that he really loves her

One thing I appreciate about this series, over another rapefest like Goblin Slayer, is that the teenagers are realistic in how stupid and confused they are.

3 days after the first meeting, Lumi is already possessive of Youta and distraught when he shows dispassionate interest in other women. Youta believes everything he's told without question. All the other girls do nothing but masturbate until they die.

You know what this series reminds me of? H.G. Wells' The Time Machine. Kraal are moorlocks and humans are Eloi. Youta is the time traveler. The weird step back for civilization is similar too.

>teenagers are realistic in how stupid and confused they are.
Horny teenagers were always Okamoto's specialty.

The whole decayed civilization does remind of of the Time Machine yeah, I wonder if it's going to be answered with more than "no men lol"

Where's the pregnancy already?

Why pretend this is not a hentai?

>love juices mixed with semen and blood
Picked the fuck up.

The "love juices" in this manga is horrible though, I figure it's some sort of censoring but I truly do dislike it.

Too soon. But give it some time. With MC's policy, it must happen at some point.

>love juices a form of censorship
>it's described as a honey-like secretion that tastes like fruit laced with opiates

I doubt it.

the mc is going to do something stupid
it happens to often in stories with good ideas

I meant that they are so exaggerated in order to censor genitals etc.

This story has no good ideas and is redeemed solely by MC behaving properly. The dumbest thing he did was wasting his limited supply of semen on blowjobs.

Even TLR can't compete.

For those who don't see it.

>This story has no good ideas
You just have no perspective. There are so many potentials to explore. I can already imagine few subplots or situations to happen.

>Squish

Oh lawdy.

>I wonder if it's going to be answered with more than "no men lol"
>implying you need to explain it with anything else
also the fact that everyone dies at 20 before they can learn anything

I think the general rule is that people don't mind when a girl has sex with the MC, because that's the character they identify with.
Any sort of sexual contact with any other guy however, is considered irredeemable

The MC is a psychopath

>I think the general rule
Maybe here on Sup Forums, but actual purity fags would never accept that heroine ever had sex. Even with MC.

nevertheless, middle is the one I most want to see get some dick

I hate it
Sex is disgusting

But without your parents doing it, you would never be born.

I don't want it in 2D

trash manga

Sometimes I watch anime or read manga not necessarily for the quality but because there's a girl in it who appeals to me.
However, I wouldn't watch it if she has a love interest in anyone, even the MC, even if they don't have sex.

I like to imagine myself with the girl, but that's impossible if she likes someone else or if she's impure.

>so many kids triggered

Anime and manga needs more rape honestly

>Anime and manga needs more rape honestly

Not rape, just honest sex.

All you normalfags should just kill yourselves. Watch American media if you are so in need of rape and casual sex.

>All you normalfags should just kill yourselves. Watch American media if you are so in need of rape and casual sex.

Wow, likes of you really exists...

but delicious rape scenes have always been one of the great traditions of anime & manga!

to be honest, I always thought getting upset by rape scenes was an obvious sign of someone being a normal fag

It's already covered with everyone dying at 20. Hard to get shit done when everyone dies that fast.

>actual purity fags
Meaning who? Because I can't think of a single instance where there was a purityfag shitstorm, in the West or Japan, because of girl getting deflowered by MC.

Alright, give me a quick rundown about this manga

Traditional isekai, with MC moving to girls only world, where he must fuck them or they die on curse upon reaching 20 years.
The twist is that MC is actually willing to do that and cockblocks are not so absolute.

>rape
>love juices
doubt.png