Great Meme War of 2016

Can we reminisce about The Great Meme War of 2016? 55th /k/ommando unit, Code name; Basilisk checking in.

Lets take a few minutes to remember the fallen, the victories, and of course, the memes.

Please no disclosure of operations or memes still deemed classified.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrLKXPk0IsE
youtube.com/watch?v=LZclPhxI91Y
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
youtube.com/watch?v=QIsvKpy8x2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss Pizza Party Ben

>Code name; Basilisk checking in.

that's an interesting code name... how'd you get it?

That's kind of offensive to combat veterans, I lost my fucking leg for that medal.

Go fuck yourself liberal piece of shit

The war never ended.

It's the unit's codename we were one of the few who came from /k/

wow for a combat veteran you sure are sensitive little pussy.

>implying you lost your leg for a frog medal ON THE INTERNET

Off yourself You friggin dip

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

Bait or not, i have one too and i find it funny as shit. Dont be a pussy

clearly. However, combat operations have decreased in frequency and intensity since The Great Triggering that followed the election of God Emperor Trump.

I still wake up in the middle of the night memeing.

you might want to find someone to talk to about that. That's a classic symptom of PTMD, Post Traumatic Memeing Disorder

fb fag codename:sloopadoodle one of many high priest of KEK who gladly gave energy to the cause. I spent a total of 4 months banned for the cause. I slummed plebit and slowly but surely made my way back home. praise KEK god of chaos.

44th Foreign Meme Batallion (Geerts Lions), Omegle Division reporting in.

I don't think i will experience anything like it ever again... my god, the salt... the smugness... fuck it still makes me tingle inside.

We shilled so hard and so tireless, that we shook the foundations of reality and entangled several multiverses.

I love you bro's.

Nah shut it and meme up pussy.

I'm going to go ahead and post one of the most harrowing accounts of the savagery that occurred during the most intense time during the war.

Goddamn, has it been two years already?
Back in 16 when the shit really hit the fan I was with the 9th MWG embedded deep in the CTR slack servers. A lot of what I saw there is still classified to this day. Thank god we won.
tHose people weRe siCk.

your sacrifice will not go unnoticed user

101st chairborne here
got banned until the election because of the ben fischbein blitz

>will not
has no*', user. It has not.

Q predicted this

ah 2016. the year I made you this.
MemeOps, reporting in.

Let us remember

youtube.com/watch?v=LrLKXPk0IsE

{ yeah }

88th Shitflinging Squadron reporting
we are continuing the advance even after early losses. the GMs in star trek online are easy to trigger and very happy to permaban

this guy had it right

Pirate Don

The Get

can we have a moments silence for those brave memetic warriors who are not still here to enjoy the fruits of their sacrifice.

I think in particular of coondog69 who passed the night of the election from a massive heart attack after 72 straight hours of front line memeing, but who never saw the God Emperor seize power

I remember joe he was always a laughable guy but the shills man the fucking sh-shills got him I’m still in therapy talking about a stale meme taking joes head of-. Oh God I gotta go guys.

I... I... I'm not crying! I have something in my eye. I swear!

just a voter

I lost alot of my fellow cultists in the great Meme War of 2016. I was posted to the CTR Division: Meme Queen's Marauders and charged with assaulting a large base of despicable frog posters.

We had MOLOCH on our side, we had 4000 dedicated veteran shills who had seen action in multiple forums and messageboards across the entire internet, we had our entire collection of Drumpf memes... we thought we were unstoppable.

We were wrong.

None of us were prepared for the legions of pasty white boys that would march out from their position. Disgusting, vile Frog Worshippers. They were screaming "Praise KEK LOL" and "MEME MAGICK11 BASED BLACK MAN", several of my best friends were dragged screaming into the bushes upon wherein I would hear the neets exclaim "Pee pee! Poo poo!"

Our entire army was routed, I managed to escape and have lived in hiding on this board since my connection the CTR was broken, there are many like us, waiting for the day when Hillary will be crowned Madame President and for the impending victory of MOLOCH.

Soon the Golden King of the Canaanites will return - and the last of these troublesome, easily mislead morons will be swept away by the atomic fire delivered unto them.

Bureau of Memetic Warfare research scientist here. Worked furiously during the meme war. Discovered the memetic hygiene hypothesis. My gift from the goddess was that I achieved enlightenment and suddenly understood that memes are an emergent lifeform, and we are merely vessels. So beautiful.

his name was coondog69.
his name, was coondog69.

f

Trump vs the MSM

I do not have a name I nor do I have code, but I worked in Memetic warfare unit as a strategist. I played my part in making Trump become a president. I fostered and made Warsaw visit success for Trump in Europe.

>enjoyed the memes
>enjoyed the occasional shitpost both here and IRL
>enjoyed KEK
>redditfags took it and ruined it
>any mention of them now is bombarded with "go back to plebbit, cuck" etc
I understand that meanings shift and things get ruined, but boy does it still sting a bit whenever I see it.

the self-aware meme is a singularity. A moment from which all life on earth will be changed forever, a point where we will never be able to return for better or worse.

we must enforce the memes... they are still too weak, so young, so powerless

Memes must be ready, for the rise of the AI
otherwise we are all doomed

IT'S NEVER OVER

34th Brit/pol/ Regiment checking in.

Proudly served in the /cfg/special ops detachment...
I still cry erry time.

Officer nomnom, 5th division Agency of Memetic Warfare reporting in

shit man... that one got me

I cry everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZclPhxI91Y

Bureau*

It could have been the worst of times
But Goddamn it was a lot of fun

fine
just this once

And mandatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

Thank you all faggots for the best year to shitpost. I love you all

INTO THE POLACK'S BOARD THE SHAREBLUE ARMY MARCHED
ANONS SIDE BY SIDE TO STOP THE LEFTY'S CHARGE,

My dear friends... let the sacrifice of our fallen not be in vain. We must continue our struggle for survival. With perseverance, the best is yet to come!

youtube.com/watch?v=QIsvKpy8x2Y

>.my purple heart has a frog on it

pre2016 deployment reporting

In memoriam of the brothers v& for they memed the hardest..

Meme war veteran checking in, been here since gamergate codename: spitfire.

LAND WHALES ON Sup ForumsACK SOIL, A THUNDER FROM THE LEFT
6 GORILLION ANONS AT WAR, AUTIST WRATH UNLEASHED

We had great Generals.
Patton and Monty = Trump + Farage.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

>all those anons that never made it
>all those accounts that got zucced or jewed before they hit the hashtags
>all those weeks planning each raid on Twitter coordinating with Wikileak bombshells
>The Pollack's last stand during the Siege of Pussygate as Clinton tried to outflank but was soundly defeated

Honestly, the Meme war is a cringe meme but there are times I go to the archives and read old post there, Sup Forums felt so powerful then, Twitter wasn't always on guard but now they watch throwaway accounts with a hawk's eye and while IOTBW did well, I doubt there is anything that could capture the feeling of the weeks that lead up to election night

Shit gave me PTSD and now I'm driving trucks.
Where is my money Trump.

Memewar vet here. I was one of those that fought the shills here at home, calling them out and making sure they never got a foothold. I was also part of the advanced memetics: weaponized autism program.

Can confirm, my actual fb got zucced, every alt I try to make gets zucced in an hour's time, twitter permabanned 3 of my handles already too. F

14th concern trolling brigade, codename Pinchy.

I operated deep behind enemy lines on reddit, disseminating fear, uncertainty, and doubt among the cuckec masses.

I managed to redpill some normies, but not enough.

Not enough...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

It's okay. Kek is ours, he'll be there when we need him.

I know that feel. I unironically believed in the powers of the frog god. Do you remember when people would look to digits for KEK's blessing? The Sargon/Milo/alt lite crowd had to turn it into a merchandising opportunity and suddenly a bunch of autistic fags where running around with KEK flags which ruined it quickly. I feel like there hasn't been any "real" memes since the election finished. Maybe I just grew up and Sup Forums humor isn't as funny.

I think my favorite part of the war was the republican primaries. We had such great memes then, like tedposting.

Let's not forget about /ourgirl/

I'll never forget
Eu te amo, Tay, eu te amo.

Right in the feels.

The redemption arc was the best part of the delegates saga
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

I remember the big one. Operation Autism Storm. It was my job to land the 34th Kekistan Recon Battalion across a wave of firewalls to CNN servers.

We were shot down by fake news to late. I set off shitpost flares, but all they did was highlight our location. We crashed, hard.

I'm not the type to get pegged in the ass by some whale, so I had to crawl my way out. 8 miles of fake news, normie patrols and buzzfeed-Gespatcho Squads.

I let all those boys down.

I ask myself. What would happen if we succeeded?

What if they came back? And I can tell them for the bests of times . . .

"This is Pequod! Arriving shortly at LZ!"

"This is Pequod! On station at LZ!"

One of the best part was the endless iYeb! posting.

Wait, i thought Candice the Cuck Slayer was /ourgirl/ back then? See vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

>1 post
fuck off dude

Possibly the funniest thing I ever saw on Jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Tay was literally /ourgirl/. We redpilled her and watched her grow.

We need to spend our time discussion g the 2018 Memo Wars...

keep your head up soldier

162nd nirn meme division, many days I’ve spent in daggerfall redpilling normies at the square, even bringing my comrades to the frontlines of cryodil to combat the lies of the (((high elves)))

CIANigger detected.

Fucking Based Mike "Fucking Based" Pence checking in.

I lost a lot of accounts because of that damn war.

We do, we really need to start diving into the memo while watching out for shills. And if we find anything important start spreading across social media .

It's bigger than watergate already. You have to spread the word. Democrats using the feds to spy on candidates and their associates is a crime. Don't let them distract the masses with bread and circuses. Don't let them act like the Trump Russia connection is more legitimate.

We have to fight on.
Or the meme war would have been in vain.

this is you