The last redpill

Stop giving evil the spot light, by focusing on them you give them power, forget this place, stop reading the news go outside and do good for this world, that is the only way you kids will smash the system forever. Look at this world, you see there is something not right about it, they got your minds they want your soul, do not give them the pleasure, ignore them, be stronger than this, you know you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0RpNSELas

clean your room, meditate!

Wrong. You shine a light on the darkness and watch the cockroaches scatter.

faster shill than i thought...

It's a nice idea and I see what you're saying, but isn't it good to be aware of what's going on?

the last redpill is that jews are actually a species of mimetic predator who LARP as human whilst actively hunting us

nope because it leads to negative thinking, negative thinking is like energy to these vampires, problem reaction solution.

Want a redpill?

Don't stop fighting.

if this place was a threat it would have been shutdown years ago.

Are those the lyrics for "we are the world" feat, Kanye?

no it is old super old now, from a time better than this one...

True enough.

I was 5 years old, i'm 26 now 1985.

36*

*4 ffs brain fucked

The Earth is actually flat

So we let people do fucked up shit and don't pay attention? Seems wrong

/thread

they have power because people give them it by paying attention, they are like game show hosts, sales men, fake magicians.

Why do you think they hype the sex change waiting times? Stop paying attention to it, this world is not what it seems...

silent majority always wins.

youre nuts

Q predicated this

no user you are, sorry.

You are all energy beings, you focus your energy on their shit, you give it your energy, STOP.

it is going to be very hard to convince people that I am right, but it is worth a shot.

Sounds sleepy. Its the reason we're in this mess in the first place.

If more people paid attention to what was going on and pushed back, then we wouldnt be dealing with Globalist scumbags like we are.

I agree with you to an extent: but the true way is to be "the happy warrior" or "joyous crusader". Know that you are strong, be positive, meditate, that's all well and good. But don't bend down and accept evil.

Don't despair and be a negative, defeatist faggot! That is wrong, it's a sin. Be aware, courageous, and enlightened. And be happy. We have the opportunity to prove to ourselves and the world what we are capable of. This challenge is a great gift. We get to fight and have meaning.

>Sounds sleepy
your shit wont woke on me :)

This still isn't your land white boy.

Fight, never back down. But do so in a happy, positive, and graceful way.

Resist the devil.

No, I am of peace and love, fighting back has only ever destroyed me.

and I know how the memes work, I hope enough anons got the message and are able to replicate it :)

But then the roaches clump together where your light does not shine. You cannot shine your light everywhere at once, it drives you insane. "The eye is the lamp of the body. If thine eye be single, the body fills with light." Matthew 6:22, I think. Not a Christian but I love that quote. Its about focus breeding power.

I think what op's saying is that you also shouldn't confuse "shining the light into the darkness" with "having the darkness shine onto you". He's not wrong, every minute you spend reading about a scandal or a corrupt Senator or nigger drive by is being wasted unless you can do something about it. Its like trying to immunise yourself to poison by microdosing poison. You're still poisoning yourself. You may be less likely to die from poisoning, but you're more likely to die on all other accounts. You give up your energy and life-force for an undiscernable goal. Things like trawling wikileaks for nuggets when they do a doc dump is one thing, but reading the Jews every day is swallowing propaganda. Just because you know its poison doesn't mean you can safely imbibe it.

Am I close OP?

Yes goyim, stop trying to fight against the evil in the world, just go outside and be oblivious to whats happening.

Psalm 55:22

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Go outside and put a smile on everyone's face, Brighten everyone's day. Happiness will unite the world. Show them the Light.

Jesus IS the answer!

Peace.

>Am I close OP?
pretty spot on mate.

jesus died aged 33

55 - 22 into google will give that answer including 55:22 psalm answers below it

55 and 22 were given to me tonight while watching inception, i've been going through a really rough patch of depression ...

its in the numbers anons, look around you...

55 and 22 along with some other numbers relevant to my real name and date of birth appeared when I came back from a piss break, they appeared on the screen during the paused video.

call me crazy all you'd like I simply do not care.