I love you, Yoshi-san, please go out with me

I love you, Yoshi-san, please go out with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

sw-kiseki-emt.com/category/card/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

No

Tsun tsun megane.

What would a date with Perrine be like?

Perrine thread?

Best witch.

Who is Perrine's real OTP, Elia or Lynette?

Yoshika likes Lynne more!

She sees Lynne as a sex object but respects Perrine.

Lynne was already taken by the shota.

Sorry, I love Emilia

Lucky shota

Witches retire single.

Why are German witches best witches?

I want to smell her pantyhose.

But then how are more witches made?

But they're not.

They just are, so many perfect witches.

Inb4 that eagle autist comes in and ruins our fun

Wizards.

I love Eila with all my heart and all. But Laura is really under appreciated.

Storm Witches anime when, do you think Hanna has more fun bantering with Trude or Shirley?

I love these lesbian Witches.

Superb taste.

Erika

What a good friend.

Has Eila broken up with Sanya yet?

absolutely the cutest

You can't break up with your little sister.

The best of friends.

No love for Trude?

Trude x Mio rare otp

I want to play cards with them.

Yeah, Eila really is the cutest.

Never

the cutest bestest couple

I said it in some other thread, but Eila here is a better designed RPG protagonist than any I've ever seen.

Sanya and Mio best witches.

I love Krupi.

user I swear to God if you post that image one more time I'm going to have no choice but make a new stitch for you.

She deserves a true woman, Sanya's boring.

I want to be raped by Krupi

It's rare seeing Mio be someone's favourite, really it is.

Perrine is fucking ugly.

>raped
Krupi is too good for rape, you will get seduced.

Seduction is fine then either way.

Trude > Erica > the rest > shit > perrine

How do I win Trude's heart?

The fuck did you just say?

You mean perfectly cute.

>Yoshi-san
Perrine addresses Yoshika as Miyafuji-san. At least study the character. Also when you save images off of twitter you can put :orig in the end of url to get original file size image instead of :large.

What fun? You mean like posting repeated things like pairings, ''What/How would/do/will X with a witch X be like?'' variations and imagedumping things?
The fuck? We already do all of this in the /c/ general everyday, as well from what I've gathered /u/ general has been doing too since it has had activity lately.

I guess you meant your /c/ post if that's you.

Out of curiosity which biographies based on characters are still in print? I have Yeager's and two by Perrine.

Don't know anything about still in print ones but I'm sure you could find copy out of anyone if they simply got one. I've seen Rudel's, Marseille's, Rall's and Eino's biographies around in local aviation museum.

Oh nice, I'll get Rudel and Marseille's next. Has anyone actually bothered to watch the biography film of Marseille's ace? I think it is up on Youtube. I'll probably watch the thing tomorrow.

I think Yeager's will be reissued sometime, or at least a new version will be made if he dies.

Yes that was my post, there are a few witch places I keep an eye on so I forgot where I posted it.

Not either of those other anons, but this is a nice thread and I like it. I also didn't know about that twitter thing, thanks, I always struggle with twitter.

If you happen to watch it in like 10 to 16 hours from now I'd totally join you.

Come by tomorrow or later on /c/ to tell how it was.
Please, Yeager shan't never die. And well, realistically he can still live lots of years.

It would be even nicer if the few folks who still haven't, would join us in the /c/ general and post there the same things that happen here, because there the general is always up and around with the same current regulars already. Imagedumping and art discussion is better there anyways among other things.
No problem, there are some extensions for twitter too to help with saving stuff but I haven't bothered with those, also bear in mind that twitter uploads are slightly compressed so you're ultimately better off saving fanart from their pixivs to get best quality.

Twitter is last resort for me, it takes me 10 times the effort and time to save an image compared to pixiv.

Okay get it out of your system, Shill your shitty website too.

>shitty
It's a nice place.

Who the hell is Yoshi?
Perrine is going to fuck that shota from the OVA

Go hop in a fire, user.

I wish to be a witch.

Thread needs more Minna

I'll have it watched sometime tomorrow evening since I'll be busy all morning and afternoon but I just checked Youtube and it had subtitles so I'm in luck.

Two months until OVA!

Please make a post on /c/ or something before you do.

Any news on the content? Would immediately watch if it is Kanno talking about books.

I want to win these cards but this game is so boring

true

It's not my site but okay.

It's futile, he'll continue to hate it for whatever reasons.

Well end of next month, but it needs to get ripped too for the RAW and then someone needs to sub it which will take time so for now it's a bit more than two months.

We already know the content more or less, the PV has been out for a while on youtube and there's bunch of screenshots around twitter from the OVA. It's set during Eilanya's visit in 502nd and focused around that time with them interacting with others for example Sanya and Sadako hugging her, Krupi swooning Eila, Eilanya in sauna with Nipa, Naoe and Hikari, etc.

Just save the cards and be done with it. Gacha shit is always shit.

sw-kiseki-emt.com/category/card/

I want to win those cards so I can use them. Eila's on my perma-team and but I don't have any good cards for her. She's only there to keep Sanya happy.

There was an article about it in one of the recent editions of Nyantype.
Eila and Sanya hang out at the base between episodes 6 & 7. Sasha tries to have Eila teach the Break Witches how not to break their strikers. Krupi tries to woo Sanya. Sanya has some scenes with Sasha and Shimohara. There's a sauna scene with Eila, Nipa, Kanno, and Hikari that supposedly has nipples on the BD. Also there's a cameo by Hanna Wind, I think in a flashback or something by the looks of it.
There was a bit more to it, but I don't have the magazine with me at the moment.

Except for that one part

Oh, wait, I got the time wrong. It's between episode 7 & 8.

The art is good. It's just unfortunate that the game is so meh

Is there any real thought to playing it or is it all pretty much auto-battles?
The only gachas I've been able to get into at all are rhythm games and full on strategy games.