Do we blame our education system or is it a nigger thing?

Do we blame our education system or is it a nigger thing?

Which is it, seriously?

Niggers are retarded.
No amount of schooling can fix them.

Dont blame them. They are raised to believe that sports is all they will ever be good at, so that is all they care about.

I would have beat his stupid black ass.

I bet if he defended himself he'd get fired

Also he's a boomer, this is what he gets.

Not a nigger thing, just a stupid people fucking more sort of thing. Stupid breeds more stupid when they don't know how to put a fucking condom on

Kapernick gave up a multi-year contract to go free agent and lost out on 19 Million to be a SJW..

Mind blowing how much of an idiot he is.

It's both

>A new president is elected every year
Fucking Christ, even a twelve year old could figure how the government works. Desegregation was a huge mistake.

black person here
niggers literally think that school, church, going to work, being a virtuous or righteous person, being smart, etc is all part of whiteness and that somehow because they are black they are incapable of doing those things and if you do them you're an uncle tom. They don't pay attention in school because they think it's not a viable career plan. They would rather sell drugs/do crime/work at mcdonalds/gather unemployment checks. So because they don't pay attention because they don't care they get bad grades and don't get into college and then blame white people. But it's just cause they don't care about work and school

This is true in Texas. If you touch those little fucks to even break up a fight you are out on your ass. Union will not even back you up either.

I'm sure he would've been fired if he did.

This way he gets worker's comp as well as being able to sue the school board for not providing a safe work environment

>Niggers
>Going to Church
Don’t lie you nigger.

Lowest average IQ of every ethnic group in every country they’re present in. You tell me.

nigger church isn't real church they just jump around and sing they don't care about ethics or god, as you can see by their terrible behavior

>its because they don't care
>65 IQ

ok

>Lowest average IQ of every ethnic group in every country they’re present in.

Kek!

idiot their iq is low because they don't care about school so they don't pay attention
I paid attention and my iq is a lot higher than 65 retard
their iq's aren't genetic they're just being retards, I know lots of not niggery black people they're just extremely outnumbered

>blame the assault victim
Kys

A nigger thing, once they got equality the whole system broke down placating the niggers. I believe full nigger employment must be re-instituted = yes slavery. Fuck the NIGGER Fuck black history month.

>Black History moment:On this day just after the Civil war a nigger was hung and the [people rejoiced for one less nigger in the country.

Probably education in this instance.

niggers be dum

already educated in stupid, which comes naturally to the nigger.
nigger pro tip:
you can take the nigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger.

You could not pay me enough to not beat his ass if I was that teacher.

Oh look, it's another "life is unfair to me" pussypost. Boofuckinghoo for you.

>Black person
>Using a computer
Pick one

>
i was thinking about that very thing on my walk this evening. i realized that they are a very bad combination of dumb and violent. dumb and peaceful would be fine. kinda useless, but at least not a safety hazard for everyone else in society.

Thanks, nigger. Now we know.

>NANALT

Not
All
Niggers
Are
That

>I know lots of not niggery black people they're just extremely outnumbered

Apparently it's not past 90.

You just cant fix stupid senpai.

Answer is niggers.

It isn't our education system. I think it's because most kids could fucking care less about learning and they don't get any support at home. That probably trends in the direction of african americans but is prevalent in all lower class families. You cannot expect kids to learn at school any more. You have to spend time teaching your kid at home as well if you ever want them to exceed. Here in North Carolina they really don't like holding kids back a grade, even if the child really needs it, but in my opinion it rewards bad behavior. I think there are flaws in both parenting styles and in the education system. Government is way to involved in the planning and curriculum of teachers.

Plus one stupid kid sinks the entire class. You have to teach at the dumbest level. Smart kids get bored and ignorant kids stay relatively ignorant.

She's right.
The first Washington Redskin team was made up entirely of George Washington's Indian slaves. That's why they called them the Washington Redskins.

what black people need is wakanda