Day Of The Rope General - DOTRG - Lamp post edition

This thread is dedicated for posting images and descriptions of people who will hang on the day of the rope.
Post images of traitors, immoral, corrupt, and any other degenerates that will get the rope on that glorious beautiful day.
Also post descriptions of crimes for each person, we are harsh, but fair, so we need allegations.
And always remember
>"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you just prove that all memeflags are kikes

Those are all horrible people.

I know. That's why I made it.

mcCancer will succumb to his illness soon enough. at which time he will be introduced to hell. awaiting him are the souls of all the dead sailors he killed. to exact revenge on his traitorous ass....

comey gonna hang

Comey is /ourguy/ just like Mueller is.

swallows gonna hang

clapper gonna hang

clintons gonna hang

david brock and his faggot ass pedo pizzagating boyfriend gonna hang

mccain needs to hang before he dies of old age,

McCain is unencumbered by fucks to give. I love it. Hold him back - I dare you...LOL

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
>John McCain tells Ukraine protesters: 'We are here to support your just cause'
• GOP senator in Ukraine to support pro-EU protests

Senator John McCain told thousands of Ukrainian protesters camped on Kiev's main square that Ukraine's destiny lay in Europe and that it would make Europe better.

"Ukraine will make Europe better and Europe will make Ukraine better," he said to crowds protesting....
"We are here to support your just cause, the sovereign right of Ukraine to determine its own destiny freely and independently.
And the destiny you seek lies in Europe," said McCain, a leading Republican voice on US foreign policy.
The presence of McCain at the anti-government rally after a weeks-long stand-off between demonstrators and the authorities further highlighted the geo-political East-West tug-of-war which Ukraine is once again at the centre of.
Politicians from Berlin and Brussels have paid morale-boosting trips to the square, drawing denunciation from the Russian prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, for "crude" meddling in Ukraine's affairs.

Speaking to CNN, McCain said: “...... This is a grassroots revolution here – it's been peaceful except when the government tried to crack down on them....
“I'm praising their ability and their desire to demonstrate peacefully for change that I think they deserve.”

Asked about Russian president Vladimir Putin's role in the crisis, McCain said: “There's no doubt that Ukraine is of vital importance to Putin.
..... Russia, without Ukraine it's an eastern power, with Ukraine it's a western power.
This is the beginning of Russia, right here in Kiev. .....

“These people love the United States of America, they love freedom – and I don't think you could view this as anything other than our traditional support for people who want free and democratic society.”

This guy needs some rope.

of course, brain boy

Why won't he retire? I mean, he keeps missing votes etc. due to health problems, just fucking retire dude ffs

Worthy list, needs a few thousand additions though.