One Piece

Will Caesar get revenge for how he's been treated this arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwYRkr1vrY
youtube.com/watch?v=sXC_eoocJQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. He's gonna keep being used as a tool till he eventually meets up with Buggy and joins his crew.

Ceasar CLOWN
Buggy the star CLOWN

Oda couldn't have made it more obvious.

Quick question Sup Forums, is Luffy the closest pirate to being pirate king? What is he missing and who else has what he is looking for? Right now he has thePirate Alliance, two of the Poneglyphs readings in his possession, and the only person we know of who can translate them. His crew and influence is now starting to take shape, and I want to know where you guys think the story is going to go from here.

Sorry for being an autist about this, but here's to hoping this thread isn't shipper nonsense

This is Sanji's girl. Tomorrow is her birthday.
What will you give her Sup Forums?

hookers

>can't get it up without Usopp
>can't fight without Zoro
How cucked are Luffy and his fans?

Caesar and Buggy should work together to create a nuclear Buggy ball

My penis

>Quick question Sup Forums, is Luffy the closest pirate to being pirate king?
we don't know what blackbeard has accomplished so far, but probably it's luffy
>What is he missing and who else has what he is looking for?
the last two road poneglyphs. So kaido and the last one, who knows. could be with Blackbeard, Shanks, Elbaf, Revos, WG, somwehere else...

Considering the entire manga revolves around my favorite character and he gets by far the most screen time. I'd say we're not cucked at all. Feels good being a Luffy fag.

Some Luffy

Buggy and Caesar will create the Buggy Clown Ball that will defeat the Ultimate Weapon of the tenryuubitos.

A camera

Tangerines

It feels good being a under age, autistic, kid? Interesting

A wet white t-shirt. Hope Sanji doesn't beat me up

Who will be happiest to see Sanji alive from the Wano crew?

Yup!

Far better than being a grown ass man dealing with life's bullshit through his sanity!

horny gorillas should molest her

Some oil

some ASS

Zoro for sure

Some clothes

Dubs confirm. Example of such aa gorilla

Why is Zoro such a tsun towards Sanji?

hehe

Glad you see you back on the winning side SaNa! Namibowl is already won by OUR side.

SaNa4Lyfe!!!!

Is there still a group that do volume scans?

>Buggy uses Caesars Gas and becomes pirate king

pottery

Blackbeard is the only strong character who seems to be actively pursuing the title of pirate king

They act like brothers

you guys are making it hard to be a SaNafagg

How? Pic related is a joke btw. Just mocking LuNa mental gymnastics

Nice try LuNaTARD! SaNa is fucking real faggot.

Robin

Your annoying everybody and making yourself and all SaNafaggs look stupid. Its making me want to see SaNa BTFO just because of you.

he will win the status nakama, so no

They're trolling you idiot. They probably post LuNa shit too. If everyone ignores them they'll go away.

I only posted SaNa one time in this thread. What are you talking about?
If seeing 1 picture of SaNami annoys you then you most likely aren't a SaNa fan

He's just a fucking LuNatard SaNa bro! He's just mad that our BASED and CANON coverarts are fucking with his retarded ship.

I agree with others that Blackbeard is probably the only one in competition with Luffy for the title of pirate king. Blackbeard seems to know more about devil fruits than Luffy, and Blackbeard's crew is probably stronger than Luffy's. But it's true, if Robin is the only person who can read the poneglyphs, then no one else really has a chance of making it to Raftel, unless they can get the info on how to get there some other way. Or maybe they could just tail the Thousand Sunny all the way to Raftel or something.

the guy kidnapped and experimented on children
I hope he gets brutally murdered and tossed into the ocean like the trash he is

Following Luffy's vivre card is another possibility

Don't forget that Pudding could be an option to be used later in the story, given her third-eye potentially giving her the ability to read poneglyphs. It wouldn't make sense for her to play that role with the Straw Hats, for obvious reasons, but she could be used by other sources if they find out about it.

Is Zoro blushing here?

Out of these kids, who wins?

The man cooks some damn good razor blades

Zoro or Robin

Looks like it, but I'm guessing that was edited in

I think the three eyed tribe will be introduced later in the series. Pudding could join the team but I think it's more likely that killer is a three eyes and will play a major role in Wano or a later arc.

This is my favourite colour spread. They all look so happy knowing how far they've come. It also shows the characters' emotion bases when they were kids
>Robin sombre from bullying,
>Chopper likewise,
>Zoro angry as per usual
Compared to
>Robin and Zoro smug AF
>Chopper happy and relaxed

Brook ends up being Ussop's long lost relative. Just watch.

Robin thinks it's hilarious Sanji put razors in the food

I could see her going off on her own after the events of WCI to seek out either Lola or the three-eyed tribe, if they're even still about. That way there's another option for the likes of Blackbeard to reach Raftel under their own power, should they ever find out about Pudding's ability.

I do like the Killer idea though, would make for a neat explanation for the mask and, were it true, it would be fitting for him to be Kid's subordinate with that power if the guy was trying to take out Yonko.

She was laughing at Luffy's reaction to her feeding him.

Franky easily.
Remember kid Franky had a fleet of battle Frankys that could kill a Seaking

Luffy. Dude was going up against tigers and shit at that age.

>long lost
Long dead more like

>edited in
No Zoro was literally ashamed that he worries about Sanji

In a brawl

No.
He will stay with the crew because he is dangerous but they don't want to kill him. Then through the power of adventure and friendship, he will become a slightly less, but still pretty shitty person, that the crew tolerates.

Carrot confirmed

it's edited

Why hasn't Chopper grown at all and why can't he become a full human?
Chopper doesn't make sense

his forehead is blushing. ZoSa CONFIRMED

Oda wanted to make the new horn point into his "adult form" since he was meant to get a growth spurt like Goku in dragon ball, but the editors wanted Chopper to stay chibified for merchandise.

Maybe you edited it out

Caesar and Buggy joining forces would be the best and funniest possible outcome.

Zoro never doubted that Sanji would return. He's truly the best bro.

Genuinely hard to call, interestingly enough. Luffy, Zoro, Robin and Sanji could all feasibly win in a brawl, given their relative skills at that age.

It's hard to bet against Luffy with his rubber powers, but Zoro was pretty damn capable as a kid and I doubt young Luffy would be as able to deal with swords as he is when he's older. Sanji has his grueling training on his side, even if he wasn't able to keep up with his siblings he was supposedly taught by Judge and put through all those tests so he could be surprisingly strong at that age. Robin's powers could take out near anyone in a brawl if they're not expecting it, it'd be hard to take out Zoro and Luffy though if they aren't instantly restrained, albeit she gets the free win against Sanji.

DELET

kid sanji has no issues attacking women

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Albeit I think Robin winning was a long shot anyway. I suppose somewhat predictably it comes down to the monster trio and it's hard to call it between them. It's unclear how strong Sanji actually was at that age, but I'd be tempted to say Zoro could take Luffy at that point, given the sword use, and who knows between those two.

do you think Sanji can beat Dogtooth?

Luffy initally was very weak as his rubber powers actually hindered his combat(punches would bounce off). You have to remember just how shitty his DF actually is.

fuck off niggastream

Obviously Zoro.
Everyone else sucked hard when they were kids.

Kek

Luffy=Goku
Zoro=Vegeta

Zoro=Kuririn
Sanji=Vegeta
He's the Prince of all Vinsmokes

rip king baum

damn this was an old picture

Where the fuck is Pound anyway?

Luffy=goku
Law=vegeta
Zoro=piccolo

I wouldn't be surprised if he was still in the woods. Sort of hard to sneak around in Big Mom's territory, doubly so if you're the same size as him. Perhaps he went to one of the smaller islands to lay low?

Kek

Who's she calling to?

Old man

is this the single greatest music track in one piece?
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwYRkr1vrY

Nice.

Zoro didn't want anyone to go help Sanji.
Zoro doesn't care about Sanji at all. He is a prick like that. He doesnt care about any of the crew besides Luffy.

At the end of this arc
>Chapter 900
>Title: "The Ninth"

Same way he acted towards Robin and Usopp. Zoro really is an asshole.
I hope he needs to get rescued hard in Wano.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXC_eoocJQM
>this song actually about young Sanji who "died in sea" 13 years ago.
GODA

He reacted in a reasonable if somewhat cynical human way, can't blame him for ditching Robin when she said she was ditching them. And Zoro was 100% right on the Usopp front, even Luffy admitted it and agreed

So,what's this all about?
Heard some people say she's referring to kohza(or whatever his fucking name is)but I think she's talking about Ruffy.

She's a strong independent woman who don't need no man

Or she's talking about nami...

Unironically this