Man it’s a damn good day to be a white dude

Man it’s a damn good day to be a white dude

hooktube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U

What about it Sup Forums, don't you love being a white dude?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=hfDGFtyEUHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just knowing that this guy exists makes me want to kms.

He is Jewish

I still like the guy. Young gravy too.

Why do you like jewish music?

Jew!!

Looked it up and sure enough it's a fucking Jew. A kike rapping down to white people about their privilege as if he's one of them, color me surprised.

>Liking Lil Dicky & Young Gravy

You have some exceptionally bad taste

>Looked it up

are you blind? I'll order you a new jewdar.

(((White Dude)))

Edgy.

Examine his face at 0:47

What are you taking about guys? His skin is white and being Jewish is just a religion.

Lil Dicky is a faggot

Fuck me Sup Forums is always right

>he had to look it up
in the oven you go

Some one was going to post this

hooktube.com/watch?v=hfDGFtyEUHQ

It's not exactly a secret in any of his songs, 0:49: "Holla at your mothafuckin kike boy ... they ain't suspicious of Jews"
It's not edgy, as far as Jews go Lil Dicky is very obviously Jewish in appearance.

That's 110% concentrated jew.

hes jewish tho

Hello fellow white people

Forgot ab this song

LD is based and one of /ourjews/ fuck off newfags

Damn this song really made me realize how petty our grievances are, white men should really shut up we have no reason to organize other than to help those less privileged.

omg so much this. i really do have it easy, i've been given literally like everything. im going to let a brave POC fuck my wife tonight

>Jews
>Just a religion goys!

Jews are an ethnoreligious group. If i convert to judiasm and raise Jewish children, can we go to Israel? NOPE. Ashkenazi Jews for example are a very specific ethnic lineage, as are other Jewish sub-groups.

Stop being either

1. an uneducated faggot
or
2. a disingenuous kike

Why is Israel deporting African Jews? Do they not know the competitive edge civic nationalism gives to whatever state that embraces it?

>a 5 year old video
Ok? It's not like we don't have tons of proof of Jews pretending to be white already.

Doesn't matter, it's still a popular song today, we should really attack popular culture that pushes agendas.

Calm your fucking mantits you autistic faggots, holy shit. Even when you're in agreement with someone on Sup Forums the autism brigade has to show up and shit up the place with pointless argumentative bullshit. This is the first time I've ever heard of this kike, sorry I don't keep up to date on the latest rapping degenerates like you incels.

Agreed. Since we are priviledged we cannot know what it is like. The only thing appropriate thing to do is to step aside, be silent and let the POC do the talking

those "less privileged" prob shouldnt be reproducing

no they rather have welfare from Uncle Sam