How can one engage in a serious conversation about social justice, while being a white cis male?

How can one engage in a serious conversation about social justice, while being a white cis male?

People deliver speeches about "equality" and "justice", but refuse to see one simply as an individual. Their prejudiced thoughts perfectly fit the concepts of racism, sexism and other limited lines of thinking, yet they proudly claim to fight against the same ideas. How can they say that they're fighting for a more equal world, if they're basing their thoughts on the idea that "you'll fight for a cause that's advantageous for you"? It makes absolutely no fucking sense. It's like saying you want a better, united world, filled with selfish assholes, who want to oppress each other all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D-3Y3NDCT-Y
youtu.be/SBluYsydAVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A better world without better people

Did I post this at the right place?

No, crazy rambling post should go to Sup Forums. If you want to post in Sup Forums make a rational statement. Your OP is regurgitated hyperbole and very poorly written. It really makes no sense.

Lay off the colombian nose candy, user

Thanks, go to hell

the ones who want "social justice" have an 80 IQ and there is no remedy so stop blaming everyone else

It's all really ironic because the concepts of "equality" and "justice" would be pretty much non-existent without the white man.

They believe that abolishing the white race will make the future a better place for the rest of humanity

How can you engage in a serious conversation about social justice when you are racist against white people?

That's my point

In that case you can't. Liberals hate you by default. This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't also want to keep importing criminals into the country.

Just the fact that you're excluded by being a white male and not a fag shows how far their equality goes, it's literally: everyone is equal and should be treated as equal unless it's someone I don't like or have the wrong opnions, the only reason this works is because they dumb down everyone to this level of faggotry by making it "cool" and "right".

As a white cis male people, refuse to listen to me in those conversations, because "my opinion doesn't matter", "I am the oppressor".

They ironically think all white people cause all the problems in the world through racism. It really is that simple.

They're not doing any of that shit dude.

They're either trying to get power or virtue signalling

If only we could make them focus on the jews instead of whites, this would only be possible by making jews be a different race, which they should be already.

The answer is that your confusion is due to you assuming they want to use those ideas to build a better world, when in reality they just want to tear down Western civilization and strip all whites of power. It's the "gibs me dat for free" of political ideologies

Bump for not being another leftypol thread

What really pisses me off is to see people getting to this point of stupidity:

youtu.be/D-3Y3NDCT-Y

>How can one engage in a serious conversation about social justice, while being a white cis male?

Answer: you don't. A white CIS male has nothing--I'll repeat, NOTHING--to gain by engaging in any sensitive dialogue about race, equality, etc. Because any stray word or phrase that has even the mere appearance of going off-script will be used against you. At best you'll be mocked but eventually forgotten by the screeching hordes; at worst, you'll be publicly tarred/feathered and relieved of your job/career.

And from their perspective, you have no wisdom or knowledge to impart on the subject, anyway. You're white, male, straight--"What could YOU know about XYZ?? How could YOU know what we feel??"

There's no upside. Stick to the anonymous forums like this one. But do so realizing that, just like any other forum, you're not changing anyone's mind. None of us engage in these "dialogues" to have our perceptions challenged.

>How can one engage in a serious conversation about social justice, while being a white cis male?
Easily. The SJW thing is a failed meme by angry white autists who want to have a negative label for those who seek to improve the world we live in. The trouble is, these autists have no comeback when you ask them what is actually wrong with justice for all.

Where is this behavior taking us? Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

>failed meme

user, have you watched the news lately? Or read any social media comments?

if you dont like whitey you should prob stop using everything he invented and return to your mud huts

until then i wont take you seriously because you have no integrity

>user, have you watched the news lately? Or read any social media comments?
For sure, but SJW is maybe the least effective derogatory term I've ever come across. After all, what is wrong with social justice? Justice is inherently good. According to Plato it is basically the procedural form of the good. And society is just another word for the the world we live in. Fighting for the form of the good in our shared world seems inherently good by definition. To try to ridicule this is to out yourself as a retarded autist. Fortunately, many retarded autists are actually outing themselves in this fashion. It's very convenient when trying to decide which opinions should be discarded without any consideration.

>serious conversation

There's your problem. They are not interested in a serious conversation, because rationalism itself is a patriarchal social construction. It's a matter of dismantling "hegemony" or some shit. They want to attack you, not talk to you.
Refuse to be attacked.

> retarded Democrat LARPing as Republican
Please chose your flag accordingly.

There is social justice, and then there are "SJWs". I'm telling you people THINK they are fighting for social justice while in fact they are being racist, sexist, ect....

>Please chose your flag accordingly.
I am large. I contain multitudes.

>I'm telling you people THINK they are fighting for social justice while in fact they are being racist, sexist, ect....
Evidence?

>engage in a serious conversation about social justice
Since you are submitting to the cucks agenda by taking their "social justice" agenda seriously why not just cut your dick off while you are at it.

What? you want me to read articles and the comment section of places like Salon? I'm pretty sure you can just do the research yourself. try Googling "Why+should+white/man/straight+guilty+stop"

>What? you want me to read articles and the comment section of places like Salon? I'm pretty sure you can just do the research yourself. try Googling "Why+should+white/man/straight+guilty+stop"
It's the obligation of persuasion, user. If you want to bring people around to your position, then present them with irrefutable evidence. If you don't, then you're just pissing in the wind.

Ok, here you go.
youtu.be/SBluYsydAVc

>he still thinks you can reason with leftists

At first I read that as "white people fuck white people"