WARNING WARNING

Sup Forums has been covertly taken over by the CHINESE. Making a China Hate thread will get you an instant ban!! Other country hate threads don’t get deleted, only China ones do. no other kinds of threads gets deleted as instantly as China ones. Sometimes when you make a China thread it doesn’t even get posted at all! The mods have been infiltrated by communist Chinese spies. Hiromoot has been bought out by the chinks and he is turning a blind eye to this shit. Don’t believe me? Try making a China hate thread.. they tried to get rid of China hate threads by creating Bant, but that failed. So now they’re outright banning people. You have been warned. The chinese are among us....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chinks suck.

This is now a China hate thread dump everything

Makes sense to me.

OH YOU YANKEE BOY
CHINA #1 MOST HANDSOME BOY
YANKEE GO HOME
YANKEE GO HOME
TAKE ME HOME TO CHINA TOWN

Long as they keep to themselves I don't know the problem. I don't live anywhere in the US with a china/mexican/black problem.

Seems like a Jewish slide thread if you ask me. Jews always do this when they get overwhelmed.

You are a chinese spy. Fuck you fag!!

YOU CANNOT STOP US
THIS CENTURY IS OURS

That shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Take it to Sup Forums or /bant/.

>flag
Checks out.

Day of the wok will come soon and you chinks will be exterminated

LOL wait until we take Vancouver

My dog can't wait

> thinks a corrupted Westerner would be allowed in the Celestial Kingdom
pic related

This claim can be easily tested by making a China hate thread.

tiananmen square massacre

Chinese all-girls spec ops team will now come to your basement for special baby dick retrieval operation, you dun fucked up OP.

LMAO

NIP MING TONG PONG

>Shut ie darn!

>literally everything the ching chongs do is done by either a Westerner or a western company
New opium war when

Holy shit sides officially in space.

CHING CHONG PING PONG

You can have Sup Forums all you like China shill. The board lost its value a long time ago.

K U N G P O O
U
N
G
P
O
O

When I was blue-pilled, I had a Chinese friend. Now red-pilled, I will no longer defend them. I give sincere thanks to the Chinese, who have generously presented me with the most promising theme imaginable. I address you directly, Chink. Please listen as if you were human and decent, and not a dog-eating, climate destroying, wreck. You are certainly not without accomplishments: it is a rare race that can boast of having the largest army without actually having real men. You have brought upon us pollution, disease and shitty gook food. You are real life's Starship Troopers aliens, but then an insects role has always suited you best.

ME CHINESE
ME PLAY JOKE
ME PUT PEEPEE
IN YOUR COKE

>the rise of the Dragon
This sounds more plausible than not given the other revelations.

Loose laces, shit bag berets. A unit full of soup sandwiches

bump

Hate chinks, but golly they do unison shit even better than the Norks.
youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4

This is your daily Chinese hate thread, jew. Post your factory gold.

Get fucked newfag memeflag
>white knight faggot detected

Super hackers have linked up it seems.

Ching chong bing bing bong

taiwan #1

Fun fact: Chinese people name their kids by dropping silverware on the floor

I noticed that too couple of hour ago

Ching Chong Chang

All hail our chinky over lords, get rekt niggers.

I got my first ban last week when I made a post about 50 cent party. Fucking chinks turning Sup Forums into 4chinks. Also, you'll notice aan influx of pro-China posters especially in President Xi Jinpingpong threads, calling him base. These chinks are deceitful like the jews.

>dropping silverware on the floor
I got nothing but taco bell sporks.

We dont need china hate threads, we need threads about how to help china help us.

Ah fuck me. This is no surprise

Q predicted this

Australia was a nice country once.

Hello friend

Was GookMoot really a Chinaman this whole time? TBQH, they all look the same to me so it's difficult to tell.

nie ban fa!

50-cent party or wumaos shill for China just like JIDF to Israel. How dishonest and deceitful. These shills flock to anti-Japan, anti-US threads like flies, so I don't know why Hiromoot sold out.

Just when i wanted to discuss about the cannibalistic nsture of chongs :(

Last week there was a post about China banning hip hop. I bet 100 bucks a wumao was behind that. There's also China pulling Star Wars movie threads. These shills wants us to be in favor of China. Be careful with these liars.

>biggu amerikan peenasu
How many carriers does Israel have faggot?

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER!!!

AHH, THE BEAUTIFUL GLOW

But China #2

>anarchist flag
even though i believed 30% of it, i now know its all fake news

zero

> I FAKAU

DELET THIS

Israel IS the fucking aircraft carrier dumb gook nigger.

Explain this obvious shilling, there were loads of these the past week

fuck chinks and their shitty Type 95s

>a Sup Forumstard that actually possesses some working knowledge of modern geopolitics
>a mutt to boot

I don't even know what's real anymore

No u

Come on now ano u got to be memeing me, also what is wrong with Chinese , you worship those japs, they're carry similar DNA to the Chinese since they're from china