What's your main reason you hate communism Sup Forums?

What's your main reason you hate communism Sup Forums?

I don't want to be a state slave of a Jew run state that considers me cattle to be skinned and eaten.

Equality is evil.

Doesn't work and it's the battle cry of subhuman leftists. Also jews.

Its a broken ideology that always fails leading to the deaths of millions of the very people it claims to represent.
Also I like having my things Id rather they didn't abolish private property so the government overlords cant claim all my valuables for thr greater good.

Its a Jewish supremacist movement.

It made smart people like my mom into commies

Because Communism is all about being ruled over by the Jews, simply under a different name.

I'm rich and would like to keep my Lamborghini Huracan and 16,000 square foot house.

Communism would be worse if it worked.

They want to steal my stuff and give it to niggers.

Running out of space to store ammo and rope.

Been a horror show everywhere it's been tried. Only idiots keep trying expecting a different result. Since I do the opposite of what idiots do, I am against communism.

They hung my ancestors upside down and electrocuted them for days so blood came out of their eyes and ears then they forced a kid to finish them off.

Because it might result in equal opportunity in society, which means that retarded autistic white faggot males wouldn't automatically get an advantage. We need a political movement that's both right and alternative to conventional Republicans in order to full represent the interests of autistic white males.

>What's your main reason you hate [insert materialist satanic bureaucracy that needs to kill 12,000 random people a day to keep people working] Sup Forums?
ftfy

It doesn't work and leftist love it. That's good enough reason for me.

Because I don't like the way Soviets play.

I prefer OKW so I can make King Tigers, they're better than the IS-2 anyway.

I don't. Communism is the only moral system.

>have a revolution because equality, yay!
>inherently creates a new class of political elites with total power
>"Why's everything so oppressive now?"
Communist "intellectuals", aka useful idiots.

communists don't agree with the notion that I have a right to be alive.

It became a meme movement, now its just another thing that its commercialize by capitalist. Hell it evens promotes capitalist movements like fag parades, transexual shit and it sells like any other shit on the market with their stupid che shirts and merchandize for fag pride parades

Because the German factions are more interesting, focus on late game dominance, and actually give meaningful veterancy rewards whereas the Soviet strategy seems to just be conscript/early MG spam until you have enough fuel to build like 10 t34/95
Though desu the British are worse.

You Weren't criying then kraut

communism is a system devised by kikes, to rule over you

Also this

Because my mom's parents fled communism in Czechoslovakia and My dad's mom fled communism in Ukraine.

Originally noticed that all commies were massive fucking assholes back in college 10 years ago, and weak faggots. Also had a Jewish commie prof who was anti-white who I hated. Every commie I've met since has also been a piece of shit, and the ideology sucks too. Never seen anything to change the course of my political beliefs that developed around 18-19 years old.

Sup Forums doesn’t even know what Communism is

I'm not a kraut

g***mans should all be killed

Communists don't know what communism is, otherwise they wouldn't be communists.

>smart people like my mom
I guess the apple doesn’t just fall near the tree in your case it rolled down the hill and into the lake

Because that ideology many times in history threatened the existance of my people and has degenerated some of my neighbouring nations to borderline shitholes.

I hate moochers.

I got this fucking game for free on humble bundle and playing as a fucking communist absolutely disgusts me.

It's a little realistic that you basically beat every scenerio by spawing lots of commies and making them cannon fodder.

Is there any good WW2 game that lets you play the Nazis?

Company of Heroes 2.

Play as Oberkommando West

Except there was no equal society in communist countries dumbass

>Castro, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Mihn, Stalin, Lenin, Mugabe, Chavez, Khrushchev, and the Kims are jews

why do you make the choice to be so retarded user?

You’re basing your judgement on a video game portraying a caricatured version of an ideology... smart

>Is there any good WW2 game that lets you play the Nazis?
my mod for Company of Heroes

Also Red Orchestra 1 and 2

its body count

Why?

When you destroy the state and make a stateless classless society?

You are the greek dude living in germany?

>no equal society in communist countries dumbass
Real communism has never actually been tried yet, you retard. You realize that totalitarianism and communism are incompatible? You can't have communism while you have a dictator or an form of absolutist rule. Pol Pot, Stalin, Ceausescu and all the rest are not communists. This is why why need to strive for a properly communist society without totalitarianism.

It killed my grandparents.

Only four responses I read, but all of these are 100% correct

wtf I'm a communist now

>Real communism has never actually been tried yet
Heres a (you) for you. Just out of pity.

>Jew state
>tried to annex Finland, home of my fathers side
>Stole land from my mothers side of the family early on

The reason why "real Communism has never been tried" is because it's impossible because of human nature. There will always be a leader in a community otherwise there would be chaos.

such a stupid statement could only come from a commie. I've read the the CM and Gulag Archipelago on their entirety, I even did a paper on the CM.

>Local commie dictator promises to make everyone equal after revolution
>Don't do it
>UwU what happened?

This is why only communism will be possible after Trasnhumanism

And Transhumanism it's nearly impossible too so

It necessitates destroying the host country's culture and history to implement

The only way to make real gommunism its to start revolutions world wide, it needs to be international otherwise you are always stuck with the state because the only crazy enough people to destroy the state in a world of states are anarchist and those are fucking idiots.
>We killed the sdate :DDDDDDD
>Wtf we are getting annex by other state.

bump.

>some niggers die of hunger somewhere in Africa
>ITZ DA CRAPITALISM

I like owning shit.