Is there anything that I can do, as a Jew, to support the alt-right?

Is there anything that I can do, as a Jew, to support the alt-right?

Or was I just born on to the wrong team

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
askdrbrown.org
youtu.be/M_azCIe_0Kk
timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/time-to-say-kaddish-for-tikkun-olam/
youtube.com/watch?v=mvzvseaJSOI&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp
youtube.com/watch?v=3eYIIeexiGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem with Judaism isn't the blood. It's the culture. You're most likely too far gone, kike. I know you'd love to get involved and find your way to a position of power but no one here is going to help you do that.

Promptly falling over and ceasing to exist.

Use your jew powers, ofc

belittle people who make nazi comparisons, use muh holocaust to deflect, etc

Are you retarded? You're too intelligent for the alt right. Just become a financial elite

Well that's disappointing

Use the subversive tactics you've been taught about for years against them. Out jew the jew.

Move to Israel and advocate for white nationalist ideas.

Enoch, is that you?

Be a jew who goes around telling everyone the holocaust was a lie like David Cole did.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4

Infiltrate and keep tabs in the media or banking if you can I suppose

>Use the subversive tactics you've been taught about for years against them
like what?

>no one seems to notice that OP qualifies his candidacy for support of a movement with the fact that he is not one of us as he is Jewish
>implies his starting position means he is compromised unless we bend over to him
>implying this isn't attention-seeking behavior
>implying OP doesn't just want your attention and shekels
>implying OP gives a single shit about the Right
Let this be a lesson to all of the idiot newfags.

The "alt-right" is fighting a losing battle. Just use your Jew powers to become filthy rich and publicly advocate for right-wing or anti-immigration policies.

David cole

Propose 5% kikes are white in 10 years
Propose 10% kikes are white in 15 years
Propose 35% kikes are white in 20 years
Subvert white politics / subsidize 35% kikes to popularize kikewhites through media.

But yes. I second the sentiment that you should be like david cole. Learn as much as you can about the trickery of your own people and expose it. We will fund you.

>no one seems to notice that OP qualifies his candidacy for support of a movement with the fact that he is not one of us as he is Jewish
I think you already sort of implied that for me

I thought jews were white

Why the fuck would you want to join the altright. You guys already have a fucking religious ethnostate with 3.1 fertility.

you are the alt-right's goal manifest

No

focus on deconstructing tikkun olam
frame it in terms of cultural imperialism - that even if it's well meaning, it does harm through its myopic viewpoint
as long as Jews see Gentiles as a problem that needs to be fixed, they will be unpopular

You're an okay Jew in my book if you can track down this Jewish handle and liquidate him.

He is a sore tumor organising a communist movement in Tokyo, trying to destroy Japan.
Tracking down his protests and infiltrating him should be a piece of cake.

Such a Jew would be legendary in my opinion. Kinda like a new Jesus_2.0 who sacrifices his self and his credit rating by being /our Jew/ and setting things straight. Sacrificing himself for his people's sins, in a way.

what, are you gonna de-louse me?

>Is there anything that I can do, as a Jew, to support the alt-right?
You can promote awareness of how truly fantastic Jewish tits are. They are clearly the most genetically superior tits in the world. Most alt-right virgins don't even realize this. Good luck with your new mission, OP.

its okay to be jewish........in your own country!!!
now stop subverting other nations schlomo!!

This user gets it. Nothing wrong with being born a Jew. It is the Jew culture that is despicable.

Convert to Christianity, be baptized, and do the Will of the Lord. Try to convert other Jews. This is what you can do to support the Alt-Right.

There is a Jew convert, Dr. Brown. I have watched a few of his videos, not many, they were pretty good. A few of his articles were well written as well.

askdrbrown.org

Doesn't matter where you come from. It's your choices that matter.

Put your shit aside for your country and your family that has been forged by blood.

Americans don't want to limit immigration because of racism. They want it limited because shits shouldn't just get to show up and profit from the blood split by those that have been here.

>Is there anything that I can do, as a Jew, to support the alt-right?
Just do like all the other Jews that wanna help the alt right and donate to Lauren Southerns patreon account

>shits shouldn't just get to show up and profit from the blood split by those that have been here.
but you should get to profit from the sacrifice of your relatives?

What blood have you shed personally for your country?

ew, gross

Maybe you can work as a spy or something, but other than that you could just kill yourself.

Don't argue away from the racism, embrace it for the sake of the argument.

Be ready to disarm arguments about "self-hating"

This reason right here is why I have a whole new high regard for the country that is the USA. Obviously not everyone In it is good by virtue of being there, but it's good to see a nation finally stand up to this shit. The msm will have you believe that the UK is in solidarity hating Trump, but he's very popular here outside of cities. I can't imagine why... But yeah I like that attitude lad, I wish people here would be a bit more like that. I want to live there some day, and have white kids.

When did your family immigrate to America? I curious.

>as a Jew
there's your problem

You sound like me. I spend hours a day on Sup Forums and my family tree is completely Ashkenazi going back to the 18th century.

Sometimes I think about starting a Jews Against Cultural Marxism movement.

youtu.be/M_azCIe_0Kk

YFW you learn that Cole didn't tell everyone the holocaust was a lie.

Cole said (and wrote, in Republican Party Animal) the holocaust didn't happen in the east. He said it happened in the repurposed workcamps like Dachau, in the final days of the war, when the Nazis shipped their Jews back west, and tried to cover their tracks.

You know, like in 'Maus'.

You do know, Anglo-Americans have the most descendants out of any group in the US? It's been stretched pretty thin ngl

Not OP, but I place individual liberty over all else, and through research I have come to realize that the only ethnic group that has the genetic capability of maintaining a free market, small government system is huwhite people.

Make fun of these retards

Choices are linked to race, dude. Why are the majority of Republicans and Libertarians white? Why are the majority of criminals black and Mestizo?

and you're entitled to the results of their labour because your skin is the same colour?

I think Sup Forums has more red sea pedestrians hanging out here than people think, and not just SPLC moles.

I'm Jewish too by Talmud / Israel standards. Not by religion though.

There are lots of based Yids out there supporting Western civilisation. Not schmucks like Ben Shapiro either.

>Not OP
Of course you aren't OP

is this your first day on Sup Forums? Did you notice the post IDs?

That includes many Black people, mind you

>It's okay to be Jewish...
in Israel.

"Israel begins handing out deportation notices to African migrants"
>timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/

cool

So what entitles you to the product of their labour?

Marrano Lawrence Auster was the best Marrano.

Neat, someone else who's read Cole's book. I haven't read Maus, though. Why didn't the author of that get the shit Cole did?

I talk the same way on every board. Force of habit.

No, it's now OK and it's strictly prohibited.

see: blogs.timesofisrael.com/time-to-say-kaddish-for-tikkun-olam/
it's weird that there's a Hebrew word for the specific thing that liberal Jews do that angers Sup Forums
i feel like getting familiar with the term and its history could avoid a lot of useless circular arguing

lol, redhead to the right of that pic is Haile Berry tier redbone, y'all.

6/10, yes, I would still hit it.

What’s wrong with being Jewish? Nothing. Bro, there’s nothing we can do about the assholes in our culture. White ppl have their own stupid fucking assholes like Hitler who are more dangerous than our fucking Jewish assholes.

Be proud to be Jewish, bro. Plenty of us Jewish Trump supporters out here.

Are you autistic, he said 'not OP' because I asked the question to OP

Easy
>We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
>secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity
Posterity: all future generations of people; the descendants of a person (archaic)

>Or was I just born on to the wrong team
no, i think you're alright. Most people are just giving you shit because they think the establishment is synonymous with jews.

I don't know, I would like to say that maybe you could be a supporter but there's another problem: Jews have backstabbed the Non-Jews a lot, I wish I didn't have to say all of this but this seems to be the case. If you're really on our side then assimilate into the Western culture. Don't support White Genocide and don't keep on complaining about the Holocaust, yes, Jews were persecuted back then but that's in the past, I mean, c'mon a lot of the Jews today weren't even alive when that happened.

I honestly feel bad for non kiked well meaning Jews. Unfortunately they're outnumbered.

and when did your family immigrate to the united states?

Jew is just the meme word for commie

Well said fellow white person!

This

Communist/Commie is just a meme word for Jew.

Easy, post It's OK to be white signs, etc. Call out jews abusing the holocaust to further liberalism etc.

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

youtube.com/watch?v=mvzvseaJSOI&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp

1750 is the earliest I can find, funny he's actually a German guy who married into a WASP family. I'm no purist I think Yanks have formed a new ethnic group of our own

>Jews were persecuted back then but that's in the past, I mean, c'mon a lot of the Jews today weren't even alive when that happened.
How many people on this board unironically think that I should die because of who my parents are?

Speigelman was older and had paid his dues in the Jewish comic industry, and couched his comments as a personal family history. And was selling his story to Jews and then to colleges.

Cole was a snot nosed 24 year old who jumped out from nowhere and sold his (identical, and better-sourced) research to the gentile revisionist market.

Cole was telling tales out of school. It was all politics.

pretty impressive, user

Carry on that legacy. It's all been leading up to you.

I'm not telling you to end your life or that I want you to die.

Do any Jews actually acknowledge the points made by white nationalists? It's getting to the point now where the zog is going into loud mode. Not even trying to hide it.

So you're an antisemitic Jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=3eYIIeexiGM
Listen man, we hate jewish elites, the ones who push white genocide. Jewish people deserve a right to there existence as well. Half my friends are jews. Be proud, glad you are on our team

You are not doing that.

Are you gong to tell me that there isn't a significant presence on this board who does?

renounce your jewishness, that's the only way. be like gilad atzmon.

day of the rope

I dont know how many I just know that I am one of them

I'm saying that the people who want you (or me) to die are either (1) shills (2) 14 year old brats working themselves up for tonight's fap (3) deranged losers

All of whom, you can ignore.

Do what I did. Renounce Judaism, accept Christ, and get sterilized

It's not an achievement of any kind, and more common among Whites than they often realize but thank you I guess. I'm actually a Mischling myself; it's funny because Jews are either not having kids or marrying out. America's the only country that could assimilate Jews and Gypsies. I don't know what that says about us...

You didnt have to do the last part

convert to Christianity

When will you be getting your foreskin back lad? You're not truly on the team until you have a foreskin.

The hardest part is accepting it's gone forever

yes
leak intel
there is probably an evil kike com system
access to that via a leak or a dump would be great.

barring that you are going to have a hard time earning trust because your brethren are sneaking lying rats as you know.

good luck and stay safe pic related.

I've already though of some good ones to disarm self-ahting argumetns ..
1. No such thing has a "self-hating" Jew, just a noble Jew.
2. Jesus Christ was the greatest self hating Jew of all times
3. The greatest (and really most possible) Jewish thing an Ethnic Jew can do is to be a self hating Jew

convert and find Christ

Well OK, yes, there is a significant percent on Sup Forums who think that just killing off all the Jews would even lead to world peace and stop the banks from corrupting the people. I'm probably guessing because a lot of these Jewish elites even admitted that they want Europe and other majority-White countries to be flooded with non-Whites to make the Whites go extinct.

Don't fall for Jewish tricks

at least the second time this thread has been posted

Be like Bobby Fischer.

how easy for you to say that

I feel for you guys over there, but tell me this. Is it a Boomer thing? I'd NEVER allow some heeb ritual to be done on my baby son, and I think a lot more young Americans are waking up to it. I hope so. It's a monstrous procedure. They use the foreskins to make fucking face anti wrinkle cream. I'm glad it's not common practice here.