Mercenary work

Hey /pol. I'm not a user of this website and I might be breaking the rules but wanted to share this taught I had. I hope you guys do realize what power you have and what it could be used for. You guys being an actual player in the international information gathering, you guys are not to be messed with. Not only having shown skill in intellegence gathering, you have also proven that you have operatives across the world willing to work 24/7 at no cost. Which is, by itself, remarkable. Anyway, it made me think... Have you ever considered offering your skills as a service? Said "service" being similar to mercanary work of course. With extra funds or gains, I'm sure it could further help with your personal agenda. Perhaps help you accomplish more difficult tasks such as that engraved bolder out in a quarrie in Spain. Or simply acquire assets. Interested to know your opinion on the matter. Since it could truly make you an ever more powerful organisation than you already are. And... I'm also a fan of your work.

HMU I need a new job being a wage cuck blows

>a fucking leaf
sage

We already have that here its called shareblue and the JIDF

We do it for hot pockets

I'm here for the Memes, brah

>>>/reddit/

hot pockets, not tendies

pleb detected

Fucking leaf...

Hit me up. I wanna smoke weed and connect the dots for a living

fuck off syrupnigger

we do this for the lulz

It's a meme you dip, free used to wordfilter to hot pockets

I considered it but then instantly realised its cringy as fuck and would be shutittdown™'d if you ever actually attempted to do anything

taking my reply seriously
What level of autism are you on?

>I was just pretending to be retarded xD

Ex-CF guy here. Just left my last job doing maritime security and threat mitigation for a security firm in Canada.

>"Said "service" being similar to mercanary work"

I didn't know posting memes was the same as being flown to a third world shitholes so you can sit on a rooftop and pee in bottles and watch donkeys get raped by good hearted townsfolk through an SU-232 everyday 2-6 months at a time. I would have skipped university and nine years in the CAF if it were that easy!

Can you guarantee I'd respect the motives of my employer? Money tends to cloud that.

I did a contract with Triple C back in 10, I wish i knew Sup Forums shit posting was a job

>does it for free

it's worth considering, yeah. Pol sometimes doesn't know of its power.

Truth has no price u fucking cunt.

g l o w i n g

Sup Forums's potential is limitless when they hear a call to action and do it out of love.

>such as that engraved bolder out in a quarrie in Spain.
That is interesting. What do you ask from us in return ?

>implying I can actually hold down a job

True power is not having to use it.

If I got paid for half the shit I did I'd be in jail. No thanks.

How was it like being a mercenary user? Is it crazy for a borderline NEET to have any desire to join the military. I make decent money programming but my life is a nihilistic hellscape and I feel like I can become a real man if I join the military. I have few life skills other than being a good programmer and think military service would have a positive impact on my life which is basically code and drink alcohol and repeat.

I realize it's hard and I'm going to get my ass kicked during training but it'd teach me to be a stronger man probably. Is this a stupid idea? Plz respond

I think you should quit drinking and build your will up by stopping that, then go from there.

This, and for all we know op is just a fucking shareblue or Jidf kike on a proxy trying to turn /pol into their useful idiots.

Yes Nathan, it is alright.

If you are worth a damn, you will contact me directly.

If you are capable of that, then I will entertain your proposal.

Contact me IRL.

>we wuz blackwater n shirt
Neck yourself

"The sun is shining"

I honestly with putin actually paid people to shill. I'd swoop that job real quick.

Q predicted this

It's fairly usual.

My question was purely out of curiousity. See what your guy's opinion for this kind of work would be. Glad to see how money is not a motivator for you guys. But I'm seeing kind of a split opinion. Would I be wrong to assume you would only accept a "job" if it was a good enough of a meme and do it? Yet again, the question is simply out of curiousity. I'm sorry if I missled some of you into thinking I was requesting your services. And I believe the term "mercenary" was appropriate since mercenaries do not striclty part-take in arm combat. Also, about any gains, I believe it could be useful to you to acquire things such as: transportation or tools such as drones. I might be wrong here, but I believe that you guys don't truly realize how powerful your are. You are a 24/7 organization that will not rest until it's objective is complete and is willing to commit minor illegal actions. I'm sure you guys realize some of you already did break the law. Trespassing, Theft, Disturbing the Peace, what could be considered Harrasment and likely much more. And as one of you pointed out, if you were paid, it would be considered mercenary work. But since you'd be doing it for free, you should be fine. And even then, I'm certain you guys are smart enough to cover your tracks.

I think you're a Jewish shill.

Thengs dog :-----DDDDDDDD

But for real though how to join blackwater or g4s

One small job for every 30ft hole in Isreal's wall.

The reason Sup Forums is powerful is because they do it for love and conviction not money. It’s the same reason Sup Forums work inspires you. But Sup Forums will never be anyone’s personal army for the sake of it. Lots of people here are already content with their lives. Sup Forums just adds a little spice to their life.

>he thinks he's in a movie talking to 007 and not a bunch of autists and redditors
Also nice job shilling for people to out themselves

I just want to hang pedophiles,child traffickers and traitors.
No problem hunting them down for a paid living.

not your personal army, fuck off everything we do is for bantz anyone that jews out and starts getting paid is instantly less effective because they have overhead and expectations, this is why we are so effective and why what we do can't ever be replicated successfully.

but the ice is slippery

We'll see you soon kohai.

G4S is easy, academi is military combat or police experience needed.

Yes. This. I want to live the lifestyle of an information detector and investigator... and weed!

Ahhh 273273. Nice.

aye, the moment you take a shekel for this is the moment i no longer trust you. work from the heart, no matter how tiny or twisted it is.

Would be cool to get paid for this but I don't want to die (yet)

WE NEED A CRYPTOCOIN SO WE CAN STAY ANONYMOUS WHILE WE GET PAID FOR SHITPOSTING ON BLOGS AND SHIEET

You’re a traitor for supporting Nazis, you’re on the wrong side of history soulless fuck

just try not to agree with me that
you will pay me with letting me kill Jews
with impunity

Lmao I just turned down a job from Academi for a superior contracting company

As soon as you get paid for it, it stops being fun.

uh.. what? im listening user but what are you asking / saying?

So you think that we should become a private for hire CIA?

You must understand Sup Forums is useful for it's large anonymous user base. There isn't a city in Western society who does not harbor at least few Sup Forums users. This also means we have a wide variety of experts on various subjects that are discussed here. Although, I doubt that most people who use this website can make a profit off of intelligence gathering alone or with a small group of people. Like I said before Sup Forums's strength is in its numbers and anonymity. Take that away and you just find yourself with a small group of ordinary people. Now I'm sure there are those who are very good at intelligence gathering who browse this website. However, those people are far and view in between.

you seriously arent helping your case here user. Im still interested though.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. i r8 this b8 4/10 because it's at least fresh. still bait though.

>Would I be wrong to assume you would only accept a "job" if it was a good enough of a meme and do it
Depends, generally only do it for a combination of truth and lulz
>I'm sure you guys realize some of you already did break the law.
Prove it, or it never happened.

>Doesn't think we make loot as "political consultants"
2/10 larp
Sage

OP the problem with your idea is that we exist in a constant state of chaos and we only work together because the individual jobs are fun and we have a sense of tribalism.

We might be capable of equaling the CIA in certain ways but I don't think that we could do it consistently and reliably, and definitely not for money rather than fun/lulz.

you're right. Not only does it stop being fun, it stops being oven baked goodness

The issue with having Sup Forums do anything is that it can only gain as much information as the databases available to it. Which means only public databases. You can not provide information of any nature that is not in the public domain to Sup Forums because quite obviously adversaries have a constant presence here.

Now if someone like Russia or China wanted to share their databases with Sup Forums that would be great! :)

how was it ? i always wondered to these pmc hire only americans or soldiers with combat experience ? or anyone with proper training ?

"We" do what "we" do because it is right. If your op has a helpful outcome for a person/state that we like or a destabilizing effect on a state that we don't like then you simply need to swing by and create a thread. However I know that Academi works closely with some states that "we" would consider to be bad actors, so I don't think that "we" would be a natural ally.

Fuck off and lurk moar.

Attempts to organize the chaos and anonymity of Sup Forums always end horribly.

i would only work in that capacity if it were an organization i truly believed in. i look forward to a day when i can devote my gifts to the nation in which i live. for the time being, i must go on engaging in a complex game with (((them))) wherein i'm both my own handler and operative. opsec is my greatest advantage in that strategy and tactics are sealed within a single need-to-know -- user.

>Hey /pol.
hello, im only speaking for myself. I'm not audacious enough to speak for others. chime in anons if you think im a faggot.
>I'm not a user of this website and I might be breaking the rules but wanted to share this taught I had.
how would you be braking the rules?
>I hope you guys do realize what power you have and what it could be used for.
can you elaborate on this?
>You guys being an actual player in the international information gathering, you guys are not to be messed with.
>Not only having shown skill in intellegence gathering, you have also proven that you have operatives across the world willing to work 24/7 at no cost.
>Which is, by itself, remarkable.
its for the lulz user. that and we're red pilled. but only in the sense that we probably ate too many at one point and were black pilled.
>Anyway, it made me think... Have you ever considered offering your skills as a service?
>Said "service" being similar to mercanary work of course.
That's not how it works, this isnt like crowd funding. atleast not in this format. we just congregate here. you know because its the last place in the world where I can talk to someone real.
>With extra funds or gains, I'm sure it could further help with your personal agenda.
>Perhaps help you accomplish more difficult tasks such as that engraved bolder out in a quarrie in Spain. >Or simply acquire assets.
what do you think my/our agenda is?
>Interested to know your opinion on the matter.
>Since it could truly make you an ever more powerful organisation than you already are.
what would make us more powerful?
>And... I'm also a fan of your work.
right on. we're based.
please add to this goys.

As headmaster of pol and btards alike I kindly and regretfully must ask u To eat a bag of dicks OP

Me and Sam Hyde train at the Connecticut location of academi

Sam Hyde takes classes at the Connecticut location of academi

The big question that as a people we're going to have to eventually face if we're going to get truly powerful is how do we organize the chaos of this place enough to accomplish more complex projects like making vidya, comics, books, ect.. without diluting the chaos of this place with to much order which would destroy our ability to generate memes and allow actual infiltration.

Is it even possible for a culture based on chaos creating constant emergent order to engage in complex projects?

>how do we organize

We don't. It cannot be done without diluting what this place is, to organize and introduce order would destroy what it is that makes Sup Forums 4chan.

I'm not so sure everything that we do has a sense of order to it. An emergent order born in the moment that dies when the task is complete. I'm not talking about traditional organization, i'm talking about emergent order complex enough to allow for us to engage in complex projects like making bideo games.

It would require a whole new way of thinking and most likely new imageboard software.

That's not what this place is meant for. It's like a sand mandala. Constantly recreated and blown away.

holy fuck, Ahmed, learn to form a fucking sentence, you in-bred mongrel, and no, we don't want to join ISIS.

unless you've got evidence, we have done jack shit

I prefer an analogy to waves. Very powerful but fleeting, if the water level stays around then it loses it's momentum then it stagnates and dies.

What I want to figure out is how to make bigger waves.

Low quality bait. If intelligence agencies want to hire me, I'm smart, capable, and highly skilled. They know how to reach me. Regardless, my services will only be used for the good of our nation and will not be manipulated. I'm talking to you, niggers.

>unless you've got evidence
and even if you do

>What I want to figure out is how to make bigger waves.
When you're playing with psychics, that can be very dangerous.

most contracts on the security side are garabge now due to a glut of available labor

if you are actually interested in this work you are better off looking at the ISR contracts that pay more and have better job stablitiy

if you still want to do security work, look at the DOS security contracts over shitty force pro ones offered by academi/tc/reed

Yeah but we already did that and it worked out great(until the wave stagnated and Sargon killed it)

Discord is inevitable. You can only keep a thing like that flowing as long as the intention is pure, and the focus is forward.

Have you tried mercenary work? It might suit you.

Check. Sign me the fuck Up

with great power comes great responsibility...and with great responsibility comes minimal keks....

Donny Trump, I love you dude, but seriously weak ruse. Also be careful, some cunts want to kill you.

I love discord

Fake and gay

I BAREBACK IMAGE BOARDS FOR TRUMP.
Put me on the meme team. PhotoGimp at your service.
Btw, you guys get nice cars. What were you doing out here a few months ago?

That leaf. He's a fucking leaf.

Of course it is, chaos and honesty and what define this place more than anything else. For example what we did during the election was far more complex and impactful than everything that old Sup Forums did combined.

What I want to know is what's the next step of our evolution as a culture.

>job offering
>to NEETS
user, you're wasting your time