What does pol think about dominant women?

What does pol think about dominant women?

Its unnatural
/thread

Fuck she makes me hard. Would lick her boots and clean out her cunny with my tongue. Moar?

but hot

I like to lick sweaty armpits

they are women with a penis complex.

I can't tell if thats another doll or not

Femdom is about destruction of masculinity, which makes it a degenerate entertainment. It's okay to play it out once in a while but men must remember they must be alphas at the end of the day. Any longterm "femdom relationship" can only be sustained by a complete cuck.

its great to get control and dominate them
force them to face the realities of the world

>Femdom is about destruction of masculinity
this also explains why it is so popular in today's West.

I don’t. There is no such thing. Only weak men

They have big pusy

psychological damaged goods

If you want to do something and you do it, it's natural. Are you saying butch lesbian women aren't natural or autistic women aren't natural?

Rape magnets for the alphas of alpha males.

They're actually not real

Here's my knowledge (speaking from experience) on so called dominant women.

>Most are in it for the money, findommes, prodommes, you name it. They lie and SAY they're actually into it and it's not "just a job" but the reality is, it is just a job and they don't actually like.
>In their personal life they like every other woman enjoy getting their pussys ripped open by chad and like acting like submissive whores, it's literally a charade. The only difference most dominant women have EVEN HIGHER standards than regular women, they're literally hypergamy on steroids.
>Dominant women secretly hate submissive men, a lot. They find them extremely sexually unattractive and if you try and maintain a femdom relationship it will end in you being a literal cuckold who she doesn't love. You'll just be her ATM, some women try and skip this shit all together by making men their "finsubs" where they just spam on twitter asking men to give them money

its a fantasy. It doesn't exist in the real world.
The second a woman stops respecting you and your authority, its over.

interesting answer

Are you kidding? Of course dominant women can be natural. Any dominant woman breeds easily.

Submissive men not so much.

they should be made to submit

they just wanna be out-dominated

For fags.

I wish I could be a sissy slave for one but I'm
>too tall
>too strong
>too much sense of moral duty to race
Fuck what a weird time to be alive.

They require a weak man. They will end up unhappy, so will the man.

like wrestler chicks?

FPBP.

shut up leaf

Never again. I was with one who was not exactly "dominant", just more outspoken than me. It was embarrassing sometimes, with her often making a scene when she didn't get her way

>"dominant" woman
>wear a bunch of superhero rubber shit and turn themselves into a sex doll for men who are masochistic

I get a hard cock from pic related, but also am into rape.

>dominant
>only after they promise sexual relief over a partner who agrees and enjoys it

To be a real dom you need to grab her hair and fucking pound her into the bed. None of that femdom bullshit.

there is no such thing as a woman being too dominant

they only dominate cuz you let them

>you'll never have her squeeze your head as you eat her out

It's true a "dominant" woman will submit to chad, it's interesting how easily they can 180.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who would want this, what the fuck had to happen to you for you're twisted brain to consider this sexually desirable

Unnatural but who cares, it turns me on

Every woman will be dominant to a weaker male and every woman will as well be submissive to a stronger male. Your thread is shit, go to sleep bong, it's 2:30

I dont know what this has to do But I have begin fantasizing about kidnapping, raping, and killing young white women in college towns across the US. Feel like it would be more satifying then anything. I should get help.

doesn't exist

Not about it senpai

no woman is truly dominant.

Gentle Femdom is good , don't you guys ever get tired of normal sex ? It almost makes me feel like just a dick with legs . Hell I would trade some of the girls I fucked for a soft femdom gf

Oh btw

> Thinking you still get true femdoms through shit like craiglist

You innocent fucks , there are posers and there are the ones good at hiding , the ones that never talk and sat on the corners of the class finishing her homework , that girl would be the first to wrap a belt around your neck and see the fear in your eyes

I like being a sub in the bedroom. I'm dominant in person though, oddly enough. I guess it's just a sexual escape.

The idea of submitting such a rough woman by force and make her act soft always made me diamonds tbqh famlamadingdong.

You just want to be taken care of for a change.

Truth

Dominant women are just regular women with higher standards

Dominant women don't exist. Just bitchy ones with entitled attitudes. And those ones actually like hypermasculine men to rape them into submission.

Amazons want a Hercules to make them feel female.

It's exclusively these few things:
1. Women using weak men for money while they fuck one or more dominant men who they are actually attracted to,
2. unfulfilled women who are settling with betas because they aren't hot enough for a dominant man, usually postwall spinsters who have been pumped and dumped a million times and are either perpetually single or married to so fat balding cuck in a relationship where no one is happy. They are rationalizing this as something they enjoy because it gives them a fleeting sense that they are worth something, but it's ultimately empty because their husband is a loser, making them a loser as well, and they know it deep down.
3. women who are psychologically damaged, often as a result of child abuse. Often they hate men, or just have a generally warped perception of the world and will never actually be happy sexually or otherwise because they are so fucked in the head

4. The most common case, a woman who is fulfilling her partner's beta fantasy even though she doesn't actually enjoy it, because her submissive nature causes her to want to please her man however she can. She usually really loves the guy, but slowly loses attraction over time wondering "where the spark went" and only realizes afterward that it was caused by him being a bitch. She will often mention to her next partners something along the lines of "I tried being dominant before, but it wasn't for me." The truth is that it's not natural to any of them.

If you know anything about women and spent any time in BDSM, all of this is easy to spot.

This is accurate. You can see it in their eyes if you've ever been in the bdsm scene. They view these men as dirt. They clearly hold genuine contempt, disgust, and sometimes even hatred of them. They view them as pathetic because they know that it's unnatural. BDSM is filled with degenerates, so there are garbage men who hate women, but in general, most do not view women the way that the dommes view male subs. A guy can be spitting in a girls mouth, slapping her repeatedly, calling her a worthless whore, etc, but he doesn't view her with disdain. He can genuinely care for her because her behavior in that state is just an extension or offshoot of natural female submissiveness. Even if it's really extreme weird shit, it's based in their natural instincts. There's nothing disgusting her submission the way it is for the male sub. Female submission is beautiful and natural.

They've always been absolute boner killer for me.

My last gf had a very solar and almost masculine way to her personality. In work and social life she would go after what she wanted with determination, and she would get it. When it was just the two of us, though, she was all about submission, whether it be with sex or dates or just hanging out. She wanted me to make the decisions about what we would do, she wanted me to tell her what to do, and she wanted to be choked and groped and held down. That's the nature of feminine energy. Every person has both masculine and feminine aspects, and the feminine nature is to have influence exerted upon it.

What we see now with feminism and "dominant women" is just pathological female resentment. They resent our cultures because men caved into their demands to receive opportunities traditionally assigned to men. They are now exerting influence on our world in a manner that is fundamentally masculine. They get some pleasure out of it, but it does not fulfill them. They want us to do it. Looking at it this way sheds light on the bizarre love feminists have for Islam. It's not logical, but it makes sense.

I would allow them to sit on my face.

they don't exist

It's the wrong question. The correct question is what does pol think about weak men.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Femdom is the domain of betas trying to rationalize their own weakness. It's been scientifically proven that men with low testosterone tolerate or even PREFER masculinity in wonen. It's like how slutty women in "open" relationships with betas claim to be "polyamorous" so that they can have their alpha and fuck it too.

It's cringey. The only thing more cringe are men that are into it.

Kill niggers, no one cares about missing niggers

99% of Sup Forums and Sup Forums are so pozzed they're into masculine women: The soy is real.

Picture is a sex doll btw :)

i suspect they believe the women get off on it, and some might but they'll hate you for it and have no respect for you

I just saw the ad for a domme I visited once who is by far one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen (my type as well). Tall (5'11), super pale (glow in the sun vampire goth path), brunette with blue eyes, evil hot face, into all the same shit as me. But terrible evil homewrecker personality, you almost feel bad for her because she isn't a bad person entirely but it's too fucking much to have someone in your life with that little regard for others at times.

It was brutal to not go see her (trying to be less degenerate) but I'm holding off, don't get addicted to femdom guys it's bad.

Just knowing things that hot but evil exist out there is hard to deal with, you almost want to pretend it doesn't exist

Vile as fuck.

I think something that's very important to remember is that even when they are supposed to be dominant, they are merely a sex object for the weak man. They wear these silly latex getups as a way to show off the curves of their body and tease. There's a lot of emphasis on how her beauty somehow makes her superior, because these betas pedestalize beautiful women, they get hyper-focused on specific body parts like her feet(granted a foot fetish isn't always just submissive dudes, but there is a lot of overlap.) You also notice that they lose a lot of the attention as they age and once they hit the wall it's all but gone, and they go from getting money for doing literally nothing to having to do really weird shit because only the absolute most desperate filth are still interested. In the end these women are only viewed as "dominant" in so far as they are still hot. IT's not this way for guys. I've seen lots of really ugly old dudes with multiple beautiful women. I've seen guys with micro dicks who have women worshiping them because they so easily dominate these women at a mental and emotional level. It's innate and natural. They don't need to do anything but control her mind. Yes, being attractive, having the strength to throw her around, having a big dick, etc helps, but these sorts of things are not absolute necessities. It's because natural human nature is at play, with women fulfilling their instinctual submissive role, and men fulfilling their instinctual dominant one. It doesn't need to be forced.

Sup Forums too

>mfw those faggots who want Nyotengu to step on them

My turn on is strong dominant women.

My turn off is 5'2 90lbs women who think they are strong a strong dominant woman.

well there are submissive men, so they pair up nicely i guess. it's not for me though. i don't want a girl who is a complete pushover, but also not a girl who has penis envy.

One of my biggest turn on's. I want to be dominated by an Asian woman who farts on me and makes me drink her piss.

>What does pol think about dominant women
They need to be dominated

It's just an act. A strong man makes them wet and submissive.

>My turn off is 5'2 90lbs women who think they are strong a strong dominant woman.
This
It's like a fucking bossy chihuahua. Annoying as hell

there aren't any, but it's amusing to watch them pretend

They're either faking it or they are disgustingly fat with poorly maintained hair, nails, etc and equally awful personalities

Same reason so many women turn to dykery these days. It's a consolation. In the old days masculine women would marry the biggest, hairiest, strongest, most feral type of men that would even scare off many normal women. If you're an old guy from a rural community you knew this type of couple. Farmer Bruce Von Bearmode and his bride Big Leslie. Masculine women are the LEAST receptive to beta behavior. This is anecdotal but the women who I've fucked that actually enjoyed getting hit closed fist during sex, nose plugged with fingers, kicked, strangled, hair pulled, bitten, shoved, wrestled into submission and violently mounted were also the most masculine women I'd been with.

They actually did a study a while back which indicated that while all women prefer more masculine men, it's relative to the femininity of the woman in question. Feminine women will TOLERATE the average beta, but ideally want an average alpha male. And you've probably noticed how very feminine women can often take somewhat effeminate lovers (see any noodle armed crooner, photographer, non-socially retarded nerds, or asian prettyboys) provided he compensates with simple psychological domination.

Average women can TOLERATE average (not particularly alpha or beta) men as lovers, but ideally want classically (athletes, cops, fireman, military, carpenters, construction workers, small time crooks) alpha males.

Masculine women can tolerate classical alphas, but ideally HYPERMASCULINE alphas. I'm talking about violent felons, psychopaths, terrorists, warlords, corrupt high powered lawyers/executives, etc.

Have yet to meet any. All of the girls ive been with wanted to be choked and slapped around. Got my balls and ass licked numerous time (no homo) and one loved to be ass fucked while i forced her panties in her mouth.

Time for me to forget about relationships all together then. I simply can't get off on women being submissive.

That's theatrics and athleticism, not domination.

They do not care if you are masculine user, they care if you have power or can create power. Felons,psychopaths, terorist, warlords, all create their power and that attracts people to unite under them giving them more power, while powerful people like executives and lawyers are already very powerful and will naturally pick up chicks. Power after all is what the government uses to control the people.

>there aren't any, but it's amusing to watch them pretend
/thread

You can't thread your own post you silly ass

Tell us some stories

Faggot

>dominant
>masculine
These are not the same thing, user. It's natural for men to respect a woman who takes charge, but this has been funneled into a sexual fetish by the Jew.

This

hot because it's wrong

Dominant women... lol

Of course a Brit wants to know.

STOP RIGHT THERE

I've always had dominant women in the bed, never in the actual relationship dynamics itself when it comes to that we are more or less equals. But damn do I love a domineering woman in the sack tho tries to pin me and ride me shit like that.

I've been single all my life but lost my virginity at 17, because of my appearance I seem to attract more masculine but short girls who start off sexually aggressive but end up being submissive. Because of my awkward nature this makes it difficult, gentle femdom turns me on but as time goes on I've started to realise it's better to be dominant, I just don't like the idea of being accused of rape when she is being suggestive so I never really thought about it.

80% of males hate dominant women because they cant be dominant sexually or professionally.

Power in itself is only attractive when the woman is more interested in comfort and being provided for by a beta. When it's just about sex the primary draw is dominance and masculinity.

What exactly is wrong with it? It's just not who I am. Why should I bother? Women are just going to drain my money and demand kids while I slave away at a 9-7 for mr goldstien.

Why should I bother if I literally lose everything and gain nothing?

Real mean don't like women pretending to be men, only faggots like you like LARPing whores who would drop their act in one second after I slap them once.

I'll need her to sit on my face before I make judgement.

Would probably be fun to RP with but I don't think actual dominate women exist

Nice milkers on ur mongrel bitch

Dominance is a masculine trait

Submission is a feminine trait

HOT

Its funny because the cunt in pic related likely walk around like she owns the world and every beta bow down to her will...

...until a real motherfucker comes along and throw her on the bed and use her like a fuckdoll.