Memo was fucking nothing

>memo was fucking nothing,
>no one believes it because CNN told them not to
>No one even talking about it because of the Superbowl
>No one is going to jail
>Nothing is happening
>Dems will make up shit in their memo and CNN will swear up and down it's real
>We are pretty much doomed to hard leftists until their system inevitably fails and we're le 15% face
>More whites die than are born. This is irrefutable fact
>Women don't wake up until they're beheading their children in front of their eyes (aka, too late)
>France is lost
>UK is lost
>Germany is lost
>Sweden is lost
>Once Muslims get a hold of their militaries, they'll invade Hungary, Poland and Greece, or anyone else resisting them

This is honestly how I feel. Please tell me I'm wrong AND WHY.

The memo was released by Republicans who covered up how complicit major Republicans were also a part of backing the Steele Dossier along with Clinton. More partisan bullshit.

That's true. Eventually we'll exterminate ourselves and Jesus will return.

This wouldnt change the fact that the FBI took a party-funded dossier as part of their strategy for a warrant. Its unconstitutional no matter how you slice it, fucker.

As much as I hate Trump, I hate the corrupt Washington elite of Dems and Republicans behind the dossier much much more.

It shows that the fbi and doj was politicised in the 2018 elections which is pretty fucking large really

Oh yeah, but the report is fishy because the Republicans are editing it to cover up their part in this miscarriage of justice. Trump should bite the party that feeds him and throw some Republicans under the bus too.

Tectonic movements, lad. We've inched a great distance in two years time. Gaining back power is slow. Even if violence was involved. Speed is never a quality to these big power shifts. Just look back and see, we've come far. Momentum is ours now. But, still, it's week to week, month to month, year to year.

No they didn't, and the memo highlighted how the warrant predated the dossier.

Doesn't matter if the deep state is in control (they are) and if no one pays for it (they won't)

That's fair. I'm fine with people not liking Trump but when they're willing to overlook the same or (more often) worse shit the Dems and deep state do is when I think you're a dipshit. I don't think you're a dipshit

Yeah but will anything happen? How will it be absolutely proved? Even if it is the deep state as a total power we don't even begin to understand.

Read mpcdot.com for whitepills

Fuck off. The last thing we need is this shit. Antifa will start with this soon enough and then we can finally start rounding them up as the terrorists they are. Why the fuck would you want right wingers to do that shit you idiot?

>memo was fucking nothing
Memo was huge, and only the first step of exposing and deconstructing the corruption within the FBI/DNC/GOP which is why there's media silence about it now.

If the DNC corporation being able to fabricate evidence to get a warrant against you is "nothing" then just blow what little brains you have out of your skull.

post reported. dont you lefties and CIA niggers have anything better to do?

I'm not clicking that, I'm not new here

>says the CIA shills themselves

ask for infographics on /k/ and you'll shit bricks you pansies

user, you must be your own savior.

Lift the weights. Eat well. Prepare for the worst. Be the man amongst the ruins. We shall all be vindicated.

Reported too. Fuck off, violence isn't gonna win anything.

eh it's fine that liberals didn't chimp out against government overreach. It simply means that if Trump overreaches, liberals can't do shit about it

>Anarcho-commie pretending to be alt-right

LMAO

go MKULTRA some bowlcut faggot into doing another church shooting you glow in the dark nigger

Ugh. Learn to read, leaf. The memo highlighted how the INVESTIGATION predated the dossier, not the FISA WARRANT /for/ the investigation.

OK well enjoy being sad then.

>yfw I already did in many other threads, but for GOOD

>>Once Muslims get a hold of their militaries, they'll invade Hungary, Poland and Greece, or anyone else resisting them

And then mighty slav Russia will smash their pus. Any more question?

You ladies should wear longer skirts I can see p*ssy from all the way over fucking here

Pic related, maybe soon you'll grow into what you're suppose to be

Russia has the most muslims per capita of any yuro country

I can see you glowing in the dark from here

Thats just not true? Read the fucking memo again

>le 15% face
You lost me by that point OP fuck off back to pleddit and tell your shareblue masters to fuck off.

See
You're fucked