Goyman

>La cretura!

ayy, I'm back 12% German heritage

hallo mein deutscher bruder, wie gehts?

>El goblino

>der verräter

very high quality ms paint OC, keep up the good work

Let's forced meme

>It is not possible to describe! Mutt after Mutt poured through the portal that opened above Mexico City. It was beyond belief, worse than the blackest nightmare. So many people were snatched into darkened corners or horribly corrupted. It became more and more difficult to breathe. The stench was overpowering. It was dark and all of us tried to leave the city with inconceivable panic. People who had been drained of their whiteness and those already beginning the transformation were trampled upon, women and children were left or snatched up out of our hands by Los Ogros. The basket with our twins covered with white power symbols was snatched up out of my mother's hands and we were pushed into alleyways by the people behind us. We saw the defiled street, the falling ruins and the terrible shartstorm. My mother covered us with black cloth she foundin a bin.

>"We saw terrible things: our fellow whites screaming as almost uncountable hordes of mongrels fell upon them, pieces of arms and legs, convulsing bodies who were turning into Las Creaturas as we ran, whole families covered in black greasy shit and being dragged into terrible portals that seemed to consume all light, terrible corrupted things that were once people ran to and fro, sticky, putrid coaches filled with twitching refugees, dead rescuers and soldiers, many were calling and looking for their children and families, and shit everywhere, everywhere shit, and all the time the stinking evil wind of the shartstorm threw people back into the greasy clutches of the things they were trying to escape from."

>"Insane fear gripped me and fromthen on I repeat one simple sentence to myself continuously: "I don't want to end up as one of them". I do not know how many people I fell over. I know only one thing: that I must not turn"

Do one for Italian-Americans.
Oh, wait...

Shutup Nigger. Italians are White

No more brother wars, white brother hating on white brother. We need to unite.

>El arcangel de los mixtos...

WE

I am a lucky burger, never mixed on either side, can trace the line(s) all the way. I suspect you of not being 100%, why else respond to that the way you did

100% what? McDonalds-grease?

-1% master race

Q predicted this

He thinks that changes anything

>El Ogro de las Americas

Fuck you fat nigger kike bitch. Go fuck a toaster strudel and shove a rusty AIDS drenched railroad spike up your ass. Your country is being raped to death by millions of subhuman goat fucking sand niggers. That's why you make these posts, because you had your "pure blonde" German gf raped in front of you by 50 filthy Pakis. Literally just fucking kill yourself. Your country is over. The Muslims won. You're just a bitch who makes stupid internet memes because he can't do anything in real life. Your country is full of coward bitch cuck soyboy nigger faggots. Fuck you and fuck Germany you fucking nigger kike!!!!!!!

>(((1)))
huh......................................

Why are all of these so shittly made?

yeah but ur mum didnt predict my cock going up her ass

There are a lot of Soros shill on this board today.

>we investigate-ah ourselves, anna no finda moulinyan dna

Hahahaha look at that Mutt butthurt! Touched a nerve didn't we? Got much niggerblood in you boy? Found your family tree

look at the mutts throwing a tantrum. this thing always strikes a nerve, guess reality is painful to face.

Please post more of these.
Damn shame this thread will get deleted or moved to /bant/.
saBage

wtf. are you me? uncanny. keep up the good posts my pure brother :^)

Germany is still over 90% White stupid Mutt. I can see you get your education from memes only. Meanwhile your country is 56% White and dropping.

Please tell, what are you, bud, other than a fan of white genocide

I just want to change your country and fill it with white people

Double checked! I guess it is natural among us unmixed people to have the same feeling of revulsion towards the slimy Mutts

Start with your own

From Liechtenstein and I don't consider Americans to be Whites. Immigrants to US doesn't make you more or less Mutts.

Have there ever been Whites in the US? I guess the first arrivals were White, but then they immediately started mixing with Squaws and Niggerslaves and then with Jews.

Obvious JIDF tactics.
There are still areas in America where it is almost entirely white.
You are all falling for shill divide and conquer tactics.

What's funny is that since I'm half Puerto Rican there's a good chance I am exactly 56% white
I kind of hope I am just for laughs, but no way am I giving my DNA to (((23andme))) to find out

We've started lol

Your opinion doesn't matter. There are many Americans who never mixed. Our laws were stricter than European laws on miscegenation. This place is full of untermenschen, but the way things are going it will be the only white homeland in 50-100 years.

Yes because germany is totally white right now

Impressive, not even copypasta.

>signed t.Ahmed

>"W-whiter than you, M-Muhammad"

Amerimutt meme is best meme.

Whiter than you Pablo Miguel Tyrone Jaqwuan Jackson

Where? Alaska? Don't lie, it is 50% redskins.

New! Kek'd and saved

At least you can admit it

Lol with Trumpmutt? Get real Mutt

We never needed such laws since we never had non-Whites here. You had them for hundreds of years. Of course you mixed. Most likely you are at least 30% black without knowing it even

Haha is that Tyrone on the keyboard?

Go hang on an African board

Doubles and milhouse is a meme

t. Tanned Muslim German

Trump is all the West has right now. Your continent will go through in the next 10 years what took america nearly 200. I'm not mixed, can literally trace the lines on both sides. Post more memes though you're bound to offend someone with my flag

Blacked any White bitches today Tyrone?

Impossible. We got segregation here. Over on your side people mix like crazy. American women are total whores and fuck with black guys all the time and their men love it cause everyone are cucks in your land.

>meme flag

You're delusional. Your continent will be more than half-Arab by 2060. Your women fuck black guys too, coal-burning is a phenomenon brought to you by (((them)))

How can you say we're cucked when you live in a borderless world?

It's genuinely impressive what a massive success the Amerimutt meme turned out to be. But we all know why that's the case; Because it's fundamentally true

I didn't expect that the trigger power behind this is so huge.

Agreed

That's probably why you've never won any wars...

WE ARE THE VOID WE ARE THE FUTURE RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Burger education strikes yet again
European history spans more than a century you know mutt ? Open up a book sometime instead of watching fox news

Lmao we've been a country longer than Germany, and hush, Prussia whooping your ass is the reason Germany came into existence....

Stop getting so butthurt about it lads, it's funny. La luz extinguido made me bust out laughing in line at the grocery store

>Memeflag + Tyrone = You

No you are the ones who make videos of it cause you enjoy being cucks. I bet you raise your wife's black son, right faggot?

kek

fuck off kike
get out of germany while you can still walk

more realistic

I lost count of how much pussy I've gotten, I just wish I married this german virgin I laid in college, but no, no sexual mixing of any kind. I'm on the lookout for an Aryan mother to raise what will soon be the minority.

This is why you guys have become mutted, but fucking everything that moves. Including animals

>397x276

>T. The country which lost against a bunch of farmers with AKs.

Women love Chad, no?

Vhat

tfw all you have is a meme

fukken saved god thats funny

>saBage

the middle white guy should read anglos and the blonde girl should be nordics.

we barely have any slavs in america. less than half a percent i'd wager. unless polish are slavs. but i think theyre more nordic arent they?

Hey bud I'm tall handsome and very fair skinned, but goddamn the great shame of America you are right

>El Abominacion!

>unless polish are slavs. but i think theyre more nordic arent they?
This is why the "Amerimutt" meme exists.

>Women love Chad. Chad becomes El Goblino

Saved and Kek'd

Holy grail! :)))))
Contergan-Boy? Is that you?

what?

Sportsball...fucking yawn...

It's called the Franco-Prussian war, use Jewgle

Speaking Spanish, with a meme flag...hmm...