/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports

WARSKI IS LIVE:
youtube.com/watch?v=gtGqIg2TOUM

trs guys vs. libs on warski
youtube.com/watch?v=fC45HGhF34E

Shittalking and debating a prognog (Warski, JF, Enoch)
youtube.com/watch?v=dRQS6qiCbJI

Alt Hype's destruction of Sargon
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

>Sargon gets triggered by comment
youtu.be/xUkIVny3rDw?t=1h22m12s

>Why Demographics Matter (JF & Matthew Drake):
youtube.com/watch?v=pKT8gV-VH3Q&feature=youtu.be

>Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight For Laura Loomer On Baked Alaskas Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=VRjHfkOojxM

>Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community [Mirror]:
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

>An important message to the Skeptic Community:
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

>Old links:
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShadowNinjaMSN/status/960295694123851776
youtube.com/watch?v=vOLpWcAF5FA
twitter.com/ShadowNinjaMSN/status/960313378811056130
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj23_w2ZP3c
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/jewish-inbreeding/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/historic-mating-patterns-of-ashkenazi-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=1-ygbmjqE3o
youtube.com/watch?v=yhNHRLBS8fE
youtube.com/watch?v=PKUYkeb92hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goyim NO
twitter.com/ShadowNinjaMSN/status/960295694123851776

staying at home and watching frogs and yanks argue about niggers is so much easier though

can't handle the bantz

SPENCER STREAM

P
U
R
E

N
U
D
I
S
M

Ethical CP

>twitter.com/ShadowNinjaMSN/status/960295694123851776
Oh goy the B-R-A-C-K-E-T-S

I loled hard.

OH MOI GAWD, THESE EVIL NAZI NEETS, THIS IS NOT A MEME!

Don’t search that you disgusting freaks!!

Too late. Im a pedo now. Where do I wait for the Party van?

It's Over.
Warski Live is dead
Spencer has transformed into a chair

oy vey

Daily reminder that the GreatRedMenace is not Spanish but actually a Chilean living here (and probably jewish).

This is proof Godstiny was right. Ethical CP does exist.

so many kvething jews on Andys case everyday.
Calling people neets as they stalk Andy, hatewatch, make videos and sarcastic tweets all fucking day, everyday....

>probably jewish

>probably jewish

> probably jewish

That guy straight-up had an israeli jew accent.

He could have spoken with a thick kentucky accent and we would have been able to tell from the pilpul

can you even get more jewish than him

twitter.com/ShadowNinjaMSN/status/960313378811056130
This ((Jashue)) cunt literally wears the pixel 'deal with it' sunglasses.
I bet he has a kekistan flag he bought off Sargon.

Hopefully one day Warski will have a non-kike archeologist on who could talk about the ancient history of indo-europeans across the world.

Or even have Graham Hancock on to talk about his lost civilization theory (provided he doesn't devolve into DUDE AYAHUASCA LMAO hippie bullshit)

His arguments reeked of jewish doublethink.
Every time he got confronted with a core piece of evidence that contradicted what he was saying he would quibble about details until the main point was lost and they had moved to another topic.
This is typical jew behavior, they focus on irrelevant details to create a red herring so they never have to be accountable.

True, but it's always good to be able to identify the varying types of jew accents. Even before he went into the pilpul, I instantly knew as soon as he started talking that he was israeli.

We have to physically remove the kikes from the galaxy. Other non-whites can be allowed to live in their own ethno-states, but the kikes have to die.

I spat out my drink when they pressed him on why israel should get to protect its identity while the west has to take in unending migrants, and he literally used MUH SIX GORILLION as the excuse. You can't make this shit up.

He then tried switching tactics and went off about holohoax revisionists. "Oh vey how dare you question the Zyklon B! They still use it in gas chambers today!" Except
1) Cyanide is not Zyklon B. Zyklon B is a pesticide that contains cyanide. This is like saying that all hospitals across the world give people lethal injections (which are made of potassium chloride) because KCl is used in IV electrolyte drip bags.
2) actual gas chambers that used cyanide gas had tightly sealing doors and ventillation systems, as seen in pic-related. Not a fucking wooden door to a shower room.

He couldn't even defend his holohoax gas chamber shit after that so he scurried off like the kike he is. top wew.

>other races can have their own ethnostates, but kikes have to die
Implying that whites wouldn’t invite the other races in for cheap labor a hundred years later

where does this faggot think all these memes came from?

I'm open to allowing non-whites in on temporary work visas from the getgo.

Theoretically wouldn't be a problem if not for yids. Jews have been behind every instance of multicultural subversion in our history. Everything from America to the European migrant crisis to the Moorish conquest of Spain to the Ottoman Empire.

doesn't israel have some very conservative jews that literally do fuck their relatives?

>listen to JF vs Distributist
>Distributist is clearly quite intelligent, but he phrases his arguments in such an obtuse way it's very hard to follow
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj23_w2ZP3c

Why do people do this? Can't you just simplify and talk like a regular human being? Do you have to be elitist and talk in jargon?

IIRC the entire ashkenazi jew population stems back to like a dozen females. They're ALL highly inbred and fucking their cousins, so to speak.

That said, you're thinking of the hasidic ultra-orthodox kikes. We have them over here in jew york too. They're the worst of the worst, so jewy that even other jews can't stand their jewiness. They're the most inbred of all, but they also have the highest birthrates because they do nothing but study torah scrolls and shit out a dozen kids each while collecting welfare.

>Can't you just simplify
No, that is the clear indicator that he is not intelligent.

Q predicted this

I wonder what he was thinking when his "greatest tragedy in history" kvetching didn't immediately make jf and andy grovel for forgiveness.

From kekistan XD

Cousin marriage is certainly more common among jews than among gentile whites.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/jewish-inbreeding/

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/historic-mating-patterns-of-ashkenazi-jews/

DELET

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Distributist seems like an intelligent and genuine guy. I just think the problem is many people have this MKULTRA-tier conditioning programmed into them since childhood, pavlov-style. It's why you get guys like this who recoil so harshly and wince at the idea of POSSIBLY using ethnicity as a very simple to use heuristic that's been tried and true throughout history. Instead they want to do all this bullshit about making things about culture and this and that but it's all bullshit and all just a way to sidestep around the elephant in the room.

He's trying to over-analyze everything. What we're talking about is rooted in obvious facts and pragmatism. We naturally prefer to be around our own people. Our people is defined by blood, and culture is not something you can separate from ethnicity. Therefore the most obvious course of action is to work toward having a stable white majority in our nations. It's that fucking simple.

I wonder if peak fedora 2008 tier Reddit atheists still exist. Most millennials were teens and early 20s back then and millennials dominated the internet. Remember when people would say that they're militant atheists? We should get a debate with one of these people.

All Leftists do the same independently if they are jews or not, it's just plain old political dishonesty. Leftists don't care about other people's political arguments nor they want to find a common middle ground or terms of agreement, they don't debate so we can all reach a common decision for a shared problem, they just want to push and push and push their narrative, and if said narrative becomes threatened in a debate, they just distort the conversation and distract the attention until the point of the discussion has faded, and in the next day they will appear with the same argumentation as if nothing happened, as if it wasn't obvious the day before that their point was succesfully challenged in a difficult, tedious, swampy debate that nobody has the energies to engage in another time. Engaging in a conversation with those rats is like waging an attrition war.

Why does the alt right fear this man?

does this picture remind anyone else of somegreybloke

his voice pisses me off. I can barely stand listening to him.

Maybe he didn't get the memo and still thinks people give a fuck. Even the people who do think the holocaust happened or haven't given it much thought don't truly give a fuck anymore. I was openly cracking tongue-in-cheek >muh holohoax jokes back since I was a freshman in college back in 2011 and nobody in my age bracket would get butthurt. Even the NYC jew I knew.

They don't know what to do now that we're breaking the conditioning. MUH HOLOCAUST is literally their only argument for everything.

>TRSodomites

a vorist mind is a disturbed mind.

>Sargoy thinks "kick Vee" comes from us being scared of his arguments and horsehoe theory
>doesn't understand that it's because he has an annoying accent that sounds like Dr. Nick who constantly goes off on diatribes about communism/feminism rather than every addressing anyone's arguments and constantly interrupting them

WHAT IS PILPUL?

He looked to me like he's into vore. I detected that about him.

>Everything from America to the European migrant crisis to the Moorish conquest of Spain to the Ottoman Empir
The Jews were not behind the Moors or the Ottomans. The Muslims have wanted to conquer the world and the Jews don’t have shit to do with that. The moors did use Jews as civil servands after the fact as a divide and conquer strategy though. You also severely and naively underestimate white greed. It’s not just the kikes who love money. So many whites are in love with material things and would prefer to expend as little effort as possible. If you want an example, the Romans became dependent on foreign slave labor and mercenaries

The Ashkenazi Jews are also the ones that are behind all of the bullshit. It’s never Sephardi or Mizhari Jews.

Splitting hairs over Talmundic interpertations, I'm pretty sure.

True enough, although the leftist dialectic is essentially a jewish creation.
But its beside the point. this guy is pretty clearly a kike.

You are the problem

mostly the vore

So the guy that made songs about Zettai Ryouki and Monster Girls had made another masterpiece, this time about Adam Race Warski.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-ygbmjqE3o

Not low skilled labor, obviously. I'm talking the 1 or 2 rocket scientists that a non-white population produces, and I don't want even those being allowed to become citizens.

What happened to that guy? I used to like his videos.

Eh, no not quite. This is only really the case right now because it's most Ashkenazi jews that live in Europe and America. Sephardic kikes aren't as intelligent, but they're still subversive pieces of shit.

It was the sephardic jews living in spain that helped the Moors invade and conquer the iberian peninsula. It was the sephardic jews who helped the ottomans conquer byzantium. It was the sepharidc jews who acted as slavers not just in the transatlantic slave trade, but also the ottoman/balkan slave trade of white europeans.

What events are the song referencing? What's this about hasbro and pedos?

youtube.com/watch?v=yhNHRLBS8fE

Hasbro owns Magic the Gathering.
It was discovered that there are a shitload of pedophiles in the tournament circuit.
Warski, Meotkur, and others were talking about it in a stream, and people started tweeting about the things that Andy was going to do to them.
At some point, someone accidentally called him Adam, and they ran with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKUYkeb92hk
a practical example.

>implying you want to bring in an elite class of subversive intelligencia.
WHAT COULD POSSIBLE GO WRONG?
its not like that has been tried before and failed

>bring in an elite class of subversive
I already said I want to remove all the kikes.

Any intelligent class of differing race operating in high positions will act like the kikes do. They just happen to be our current parasite, but I guarantee if you put intelligent chinese in the same position, they would act accordingly.

Claptrap!
What has the white Christian race invented?
A better question would be, what hasn't the White Christian Race invented?

Music, from classical to 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's etc, old masters paintings, movies, jet engines, humanitarian organizations, amazing technical devices, enormous progress in the field of surgical procedures, The Internet, GPS, phone technology (which chinese etc copied), Flight, Law, philosophy, democracy, in fact the whole world has been TRANSFORMED by the inventive minds of the White Christian Race.

And what did the WCR do with all these gifts/inventions? they gave then away for free to the world.

>operating in high positions
How is coming to the US on a temporary work visa, and living here for a temporary period of time in state custody = high position?

If you are taking in high skilled labor, they will naturally be filling elite roles in society. Otherwise, why would they want to come in the first place?

They are not joining our society. Is that the part you don't understand?

>why would they want to come in the first place?
Sharing of knowledge between countries for shared benefits.

They may not have the rights of a full citizen, but their roles could easily be leveraged to do much more damage than a foreign low skilled worker who became a citizen ever could hope for.

They will have influence in the organizations they work in, and ultimately those organizations will influence national politics.

Give me an example of how their "influence" could be detrimental to the nation.

satan please, not everyone is like jews.

A chinese AI researcher/investment banker who has shown great promise by using a high frequency trading AI and has made his bank hundreds of millions of dollars requests to work for a bank located in the United Ethnostates of America. It is decided to bring him in to develop an trading AI for the American bank.
He then gets entangled in the politics of the American bank and pushes for pro-chinese policies and biases his trading algorithms towards things which benefit chinese markets.

>AI
Banned in the ethno state.
>Private banks
Also banned.
>He then gets entangled in the politics
Pretty big leap there.

I've watched and listened to a lot of differing political viewpoints over the past decade but JF is the first guy to say stuff I 100% agree with on a deep personal level, it's like all of my life lessons and views have converged into this one moment

>Banned in the ethno state.
Naive. Similar to saying that we should ban nukes because they are too dangerous. It doesn't matter, pandora's box has already been opened and the competition will surpass you if you don't make your own.
>Also banned.
Then the state bank thinks it is desirable to use his trading technology
>Pretty big leap there.
Its quite common for people to push their values in a business.

Sooner or later, we're going to be re-drawing maps lads.

>tfw cartography is a dying practice

I was gone for a while, pls explain the joke.

Not if you're a NAZI…

How hoes the financial branch get permission to bring in a foreign power to implement AI without any oversight, allow him to get involved in the nation's politics, and then continue to use his AI after it becomes clear it isn't working in our favor?

Why would a foreign power risk such a ridiculous plan, ruin their relationship with another superpower, and even risk armed conflict?

go suck his frog dick then, faggot

r8 this map

WIP if you're retarded.

>andy slowly getting angrier with the jews that appear on his stream

Jazzhands was right, "wait 6 months"

>How hoes the financial branch get permission to bring in a foreign power to implement AI without any oversight
Oversight is assumed, I'm talking about subtle actions that could be taken, even unconsciously which align more towards chinese values rathe than white values.
For instance he has the implicit bias of knowing asian markets best, and therefore trains the AI on that dataset, and therefore couples American finances with asian markets, even if the current foreign policy is against that. Or maybe his algorithms only work on asian markets due to differences in the implicit values, but it can not be obviously seen via superficial observation.

>Why would a foreign power risk such a ridiculous plan, ruin their relationship with another superpower, and even risk armed conflict?
Let's its assumed to be above, and the chinese got something in return that they deemed as a fair trade.

assume it to be above board*

>For instance he has the implicit bias of knowing asian markets best, and therefore trains the AI on that dataset
And nobody catches that?
>superficial observation.
He's a foreign agent invited as a guest, his every move would be observed by experts.
>that they deemed as a fair trade.
If they are interested in fair trade, for the betterment of both states, then they wouldn't be doing these things intentionally.