T-Mobile releases a new commercial for the Superbowl advocating for equal pay, equal oppurtunity, gay rights...

T-Mobile releases a new commercial for the Superbowl advocating for equal pay, equal oppurtunity, gay rights, and virtue signaling using babies

youtu.be/C-rumHvmqCA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPtWPEZq4qA
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-black-children-not-until-6-years-science-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Comments are disabled for this video
Place your bets folks: How long before they disable the dislike button?

Feminism doesn't sell.

amerimutt meme edit when?

> OU ARE EQUAL
> BUT ALSO SPECIAL
> AND UNSTOPPABLE
> TAKE THE WORLD BY STORM
> FOR ONLY 80 DOLLARS A MONTH PLUS TAX
> ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY TO WHITES

It wasn't even related to T-Mobile's product whatsoever it was just 80% non-white babies

imagine paying 5.5 million dollars to virtue signal for 30 seconds.

We can signal way harder then them in this department

Fucking snowflakes. Go back to your safe space. You losers are such pussies. Whiny little bitches. Worse than the SJWs now. I hope you're happy with what you've become, faggots.

Worst brand ever. Wouldn't even use them for free

>disabled comments

faggots

"You'll love who you want..."
seems like (((they))) are amping up the propaganda.

I'll never use T-Mobile, ever.

Why don't they practice what they preach and pay all their employees at the same rate? From CEO to janitor, the same rate.

They have an unlisted video that is still allowing comments. Their plan is to flood the unlisted with positive comments, then disable the original and publish the unlisted one instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPtWPEZq4qA

they just ramp it up every single year

This commercial is Brave New World-tier.

there is no hope left in this world for white people

Unless the mother decides she wants to have an abortion. Then no equal rights for you, baby.

Hey she's BR. I know her, she's from São Paulo. A distinctive bunda

>Babies have believe that "We Are Equal."

Laughed my ass off right there. Couldn't be further from the truth.

fucking disgusting

A baby lullaby version of All Apologies by Nirvana, hilarious!

>Four quick reload reloads
>Dislike count increased by five every reload.

Equality just means fuck white people and doubly fuck white men.

When do we become an minority? 2035 or 2040? Is that when this equality shit can end finally.

>Comments disabled for the video
Shi they knew we were coming.

Good Good. Nice.

White people are already a small minority in the world. When white people become a minority in America the next scapegoat will be "white people are a majority in x state, nothing will change until they become a minority". Or "x state is rich bcause y state is poor, we need more gibz".
You don't need to have a lot of imagination. Just look at south africa to what will happen when whites become minorities. The PC and anti-white talk will only increase.

I’ve used T-Mobile for almost 18 years.. was suncom, then suncom-att, then T-Mobile... maybe it’s time to change

underrated post.

And an expert on rocks can quickly distinguish an andesite from rhyolite rock, but probably wouldn't be so quick telling hickory from ash wood. Familiarity matters. Chinese people generally look indistinguishable to me, but I bet if I lived in China for a few years they wouldn't.

Also it’s the difference between your aunt looking after you and a stranger you’ve never met. Humans are naturally apprehensive about unfamiliar things.

They call it racism. Normal people call it biology.

I think it's time to switch to Sprint.

stop giving them money then.

That toyota commercial too. And Blacture.

Yep. White flight will see humans naturally move towards their own and whatever locations they happen to move to will be the best locations in the US. So they'll keep complaining even if whites are 10% of the population.

>be 29yo male
>cry
>nobody offers their breasts to me

> implies we are all equal
> implies we have differences

>white countries for everyone
>Non-white countries don't need diversity tho lol

my fucking god what a disgusting commercial.

Q predicted this

That's why Obama started dumping refugees in Idaho and other high percentage white states. They can't allow mostly white areas to exist because it makes obvious what is the cause of non white areas being shitty.

Get the dick out of your mouth when posting here, libcunt.

America was never a white country foh

a physically disgusting commercial. without dragging babies into it, it would've just been stupid.

AFRICA FOR AFRICANS
ASIA FOR ASIANS
EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS
AMERICA FOR EVERYBODY

>I wish I was like you, easily amused.

Who are you quoting?

The song in the commercial. Is Nirvana "All Apologies."

Right

Just reported for promoting terrorism.

That many thumbsdown's already? damn

kek

We are a generation of revenge

Should I be upset at the glockenspiel cover of Nirvana as theme song?

bump, have at em boys

lmao all this will do is have people notice the white babies are the cutest

>pointing out anti-scientific corporatist propaganda makes you a SJW

>niglets can't even recognize themselves in a mirror till age 6
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-black-children-not-until-6-years-science-video/

American subtlety is like being punched in the face by Mike Tyson

Algorithms are pretty damn impartial when all they're looking for is identifying features. Heres a hint: even apple's facial unlock can't tell the difference between asians.

>advocating for equal pay, equal oppurtunity, gay rights
Ok.
There is nothing wrong with any of these things.

Go outside and talk to normal people user.

>What else can I say? Everyone is gay.

Reported.

There's nothing wrong with equal pay? All of the states that tried that collapsed. It's a senseless and dangerous idea.

and lmao

"you will not allow where you come from to dictate where you're going"

you think there's nothing wrong with open borders?

>advocating for pay you didn't earn is okay

Are you really so irreparably retarded that you believe the commercial was advocating for fucking Communism at the Super Bowl and not equal pay for equal work?
>you think there's nothing wrong with open borders?
We had open boarders for almost the entire history of this country.
I'll never understand how people can have so little faith in the ability of the United States bring different cultures together under one system of law, when our entire history we have done that very thing.

God and that delivery was straight out of a dystopian novel

Don't talk about banning usury or you will have the "free" market crowd having a fit.

People already get equal pay for equal work. What are you talking about?

>We had open boarders for almost the entire history of this country.
No we didn't. We had open borders for "white persons of goof character" up until the civil rights movement. You literally have to make stuff up to push your agenda.

good* character

educate yourself, dumb leftie

>I'll never understand how people can have so little faith in the ability of the United States bring different cultures together under one system of law, when our entire history we have done that very thing.

Because it's a white majority and we have imported almost exclusively whites for it's History. Look at the voting demographics and tell me that this Country wouldn't be irreparably changed once whites become a minority.

>We had open boarders for almost the entire history of this country.
To white immigrants of good character. Also, a lack of welfare meant that the bottom 30% who couldn't hack it fucked off back to Europe. Our current immigration policy is objectively awful for the country and the descendants of those who created it.

>We had open borders for "white persons of goof character" up until the civil rights movement.
>Being so historically illiterate that you actually believe this.
Kill yourself.
>You literally have to make stuff up to push your agenda.
I'm not the one making shit up you fucking teenager.
For the majority of our history, if you were born here, lived here or worked here, you were a citizen by default.

implying there's something wrong with that, NAZI.

>Believing the law dictates the reality.

>expecting commie faggots to understand US Civics.

also checked

In this case it absolutely did.

Educate yourself.

I want this nightmare to end lads...

>>Being so historically illiterate that you actually believe this.
It's factually true, dishonest shitheel.

Reminder that there is no discriminatory pay gap, and the commercial is trying to propagandize women/non-whites as victims to serve its agenda.

fuck diversity.. i wont even buy food at a fast food restaurant if there niggers in there.

Keep telling yourself that dipshit.
>Record keeping before 1960.
>Accurate at all.
OK.

>Keep telling yourself that dipshit.
So, no argument, then? Any argument against the fact that the pay gap doesn't exist and hasn't for decades?

>No argument
When in Rome....

Your life must be very straightforward. When proven absolutely and completely wrong everything becomes 'made up'.

>no argument
>literal facts with sources delivered to your doorstep

Tell me how the U.S. doesn't become Mexico when spics are the majority.

you are wrong... i lived 50 60 70 80 90s, all white and comfy.

i like that they used a nirvana song as the music

You've been given several arguments and data points that your dogmatic brain dismisses out of hand.

The absolute fact anyway is that it doesn't even matter what the historical immigration data was, because the current model of letting in hordes of low IQ, violence prone third world trash who don't care about Western values is objectively bad for any modern society.

Does anyone else find nigger and sandnigger babies disgusting? they look so fucking ugly and irritating, I just want to smash them.

Thanks for reporting
Issue
Promotes terrorism

Timestamp selected
0:01

Additional details
pushed agenda to eradicate whites. just like you tube... fucking comments disabled means YOU KNOW its wrong yet you do it anyways. DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

If we find this content to be in violation of our Community Guidelines, we will remove it.

I’m on Verizon, am i part of cancer?

Worry more about how you are going to one up Stalin by killing 20 trillion jews.

>Proven
OK.
You are wrong. But OK user.
>A law being in effect means that history played out exactly as the law said it should.
>Facts.
OK.
You didn't give me shit except a link to a wiki page about a law that means absolutely jack shit in terms of what actually happened and a graph of data estimates from 200+ years ago when record keeping was pretty much impossible to verify.
Keep trying though newfag. Keep Trying.

Wow that voice sounds angry enough to kill all those babies in the womb.

>actually arguing against the historical reality of white immigration to the US
>with literally zero arguments or data
Neat. "nuh uh" it is.

The current model of letting in hordes of low IQ, violence prone third world trash who don't care about Western values is objectively bad for any modern society.