How racist is your family?

How racist is your family?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.irib.ir/programs/your-letters/item/201248-john-jurasek-from-the-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=3pXoE203nSY&t=111s
youtu.be/yFIKLW1SeCs
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/959576782881030144
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPFutLtil0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough.

Then redpill them into the fucking ground mate

Is this fucking real lol?

Pretty racist but only because there are only extremities in this area. Either you are full on nog or you are upstanding black gentleman. Regardless all of them play the lottery and shit. My family is super Christian and are the types to look down on anyone who isn't a Christian or exhibit Christian morals, including myself because I like to drink beer, smoke cigarettes, and might buy a lotto every once in awhile.

My great grandmother tailored her dad's Klan robe and wore it to her high school graduation. She gave it to me a few years before she died and I have it in a storage locker.
Both sides of my family are Midwestern country people; the only people in my family that AREN'T racist are my mom and her nephew (who's living with a negress in Kansas City). I talk politics with virtually everyone else and while they find me extreme, they agree with 75% of what I say.

>stabbed his mum with a dart thinking she was a nigger and got booted out of the house
>sat in a hot car for 6 hours so he could "get better lighting for a drink review"
>the deranged look in his eyes in his recent videos
>openly praising Islamic countries and bashing American media

english.irib.ir/programs/your-letters/item/201248-john-jurasek-from-the-united-states

We don't care about race and judge people on their individual merits.

Which, as you all know, means we're racist by modern standards.

Digging through my grandpa’s shit after he died and I found a receipt... for a human being.

Wow man. I thought he was /ourguy/. I like reviewbrah. In what way would it make sense to praise islamic countries?

He's a paranoid schizophrenic, who knows?

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

He spends all his time rocking back and forth throwing darts around the house and typing "die nigger" over and over again on his typewriter.

The lady reminds me of Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII

My brother and I are both race realists, my dad is bluepilled about race, and my mom absolutely despises Asians, blacks, and Native Americans.

I didn't even know he was schizo. I just thought he was kind of weird. No normie dresses like that but I always thought his reviews were pretty good and not "crazy"

damage control. he has been trying to clean up his image since he got a new audience besides memers from this site and I don't blame him. I wish him the best, hope he gets a (((tv))) gig as the new mr rogers slash larry king.

His past forum posts on BB were hilarious before he purged them

Not to mention he's into the 'gangstalking' shit other paranoid schizo's are into

Here's audio of him deep in the woods hiding from the 'Mossad'

youtube.com/watch?v=3pXoE203nSY&t=111s

We openly say the word nigger around the house, but we're also Mexicans.

bit nosey arent you faggot?

What's with all the stupid, nigger-tier questions? Do you enjoy shoving your snout up other people's assholes?

They are Muslim Arabs, so pretty damn racist. And I'm loving it.

Is he a virgin?

Of course. You think he would defile himself by coming within 5 ft of a female?

Paranoid schizos dont make youtube videos. They are misanthropes by nature and have nothing but disdain for others..

my mum used to collect these
that's probably very un-pc

Came here to post this.

my dad hates nigger and spics but loves the jews i'm the only one redpilled on the JQ but my brother is waking up

Not really. They talk shit about different races, but judge people based on their own merits.

I don't know, I've never been very close to my family. I do remember as a small kid, I asked my dad if he liked black people and he said "Oh, I love niggers! I think everybody should have one!"

Literally nothing this guy is saying is true, you realize that right?

Hi John!

He's not talking about lunatic SJW/lefties stalking him. Not Mossad. Retard.

If being careful around blacks is paranoid schizophrenia, I've got news for your Sup Forumsack

Can someone give me the rundown on this fella? Did something happen?

thanks for the flag

Quick rundown

He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward.

He now lives with his mother now and is on heavy meds. All he does now is review fast food and listen to shortwave radio, because that is what he used to do with his dad.

Is there any group besides blacks that likes blacks?

Literally nothing happened. There's a meme on Sup Forums to pretend that this guy is /ourguy/, a Nazi, that he stabbed/killed/set his parents on fire, that he's homeless, or some other nonsense.

See

The local KKK leadership has come to my family's barbecues since I was a baby

What do Arab Muslims do in the Virgin Islands?

No, I'm being serious: What do you people do for a living there?

youtu.be/yFIKLW1SeCs

Over the top. My grandmother was over on Christmas and she had a story to tell. She begins the story with ''I was at the grocery store the other day and there were these black...wait, there were these niggers at the grocery store'' KEK. Fuckin lel'd my ass off. My mom goes to correct her, and I say ''no mom, they ARE niggers''

They're all racist despite being shitlibs, weirdly enough. They openly dislike maoris but get butthurt when I say I disapprove of miscegenation. They hate Israel and are sick of Jews pushing the holohoax, but said the big fish tank of shoes at Auschwitz is "sobering". They're all over the place. I'll redpill them soon enough.

is that fucking reviewbrah?

white liberals. they will literally do anything a black person tells them to.

>trying to pull a Benny G on an autistic fast food critic

why?

Yes

My mom thinks that Jewish women are crazy. My dad loves Jews and blacks.

Looks inbred

>Christian morals
Hahahahahahabaha good one

my mind is btfo right now leafman

You've seen nothing yet

its not that its that i was watching him review nacho fries and never saw him as a Sup Forumsack

Hmmm

fuck off back to

Partially

>Mom absolutely despises muslims, natives, and any other welfare bums
>Dad voted for Trudeau, hates Trump and has called me racist. Pretty much a good goy
>Grandpa is a senile wild card. I haven't trusted anything political he said since he accidentally joined the NDP.

>accidentally joined the NDP

My family is Mexican and they all have an ungodly hate for niggers.
>Tfw my mom once saw some black guy riding fast on a bike and immediately told me that she thinks he stole it.

Festively so.

Forgot to mention that she always calls asians ching chongs

Yep.
>Grandpa has faggot soyboy neighbour who owns a local gastropub
>soyboy decides to run for the NDP nomination in the provincial election
>Asks grandpa to sign petition
>Like a good neighbour, grandpa is there
>Gets a shitton of junk mail 6 weeks later
>Realizes what he's done
>It's too late
>took him almost half a year to get off their list

56 percent

skinhead brother with nazi tattoos so not that racist

I wouldn't know. Adopted, new folks weren't around much but I was grateful for them (kike and spic).

I know the guy personally, he's not any of the above listed, he's just some dude,pretty normie but likes to wear suits and YouTube vids

theyre white trash hippies

I know you people have a passion for john. Well, for those of you out there that do, today is a dark day. Reviewbrah was just insulted by Tim Wise.

>>>>>>

twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/959576782881030144

We need to pool our efforts together to fix this dilemma.

I bet he devours a fuckton of joints once he isnt into character.

racist but i wont stop redpilling them until theyre calling for an actual holocaust instead of the fake one

I bet someone has asked him before if he's done drugs.

Dad used to be redpilled on race but is a total cuck now. I used to be bluepilled and am now redpilled. Mom has shown signs of being redpilled. When one of my nieces was over a month or so ago mom said something about her having crap on her face that made her look like a black person and she said it like it was a bad thing.

This photo should be be titled "The choice between frivolity and duty"

mom is a clapistani cuckservative
dad is in HR so not allowed to have opinions

slightly
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

ABChink here

>older sister: 31, moderate, married, not racist
>older sister: 36, moderate, will die alone, racist but privately
>mother: racist but privately
>father: never met him, probably racist
on the tier of racism:
>blacks
>mexicans
>other brown people
>jungle asians
>whites
>east asians

Every white person I know in Brazil is racist. There is no way that you live in a country with 80 per cent of the population being niggers and not becoming racist.

I am a white from South Africa here are a few from my childhood
> Mandela's canaries (flies)
>Never look a black man in the eyes he is like a baboon and might attack you (while walking the streets of Durban city)
>I really respect that Kaffa (nigger) [when getting helped in an IT shop by a black man]

My grandma has a few dolls like this in her kitchen, I really want them when she passes

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPFutLtil0

Translation?

Racists and bigots will lose.

>dad is a 74 year old german, racist as fuck
>mom has spanish (aka mutt) ancestry and isn't so much
I guess not so much.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK RACIST PEOPLE

nothing im sure off but my dad occasionally rants about how inferior and retarded everyone in the middle east is compared to europeans and asians and wishes things were like they were here before '67. he has made jokes on the expense of niggers before too.

Thats no paranoid schizo. Thats a full blown Cocoa Puffs.

If you watch his videos he literally talks to the voices in his head, which is the primary symptom of schizophrenia, come on Portugal.

They're cucked as fuck.
Grandfather married some gook as his second wife and made two hapas. And a nephew of him did the same. Fucking race traders.
Grandmother is liberal and dumb as fuck, keeps watching brainwash TV and talks about globalisation.
Parent don't know, don't care. They're trash.
Brother hates muslims but won't take the race pill. Won't understand why kikes need to be beat and won't read books or watch videos I gave him on the matter.

Basically, they all stupid.

>race traders.
What did he have to trade for his Gook wife?

his dignity

>settling down with some fat white slag and fathering Jamal's baby
>knocking up a virgin QT asian wife and having based HAPA kids

Pick your poison

I can't wait for immigrants to enrich my daughter's asshole

Even blacks hate blacks, just look at their propensity to kill one another

My whole family is from Hong Kong, they hate Dominicans and Chinese people. My father told that if anyone ask me, tell them that I am Korean, not like people care, they will just call any Asian a Chinese person.

My parents tend to be pretty reserved and don't really care or say anything about other races or nations. Unless you mention Israel to my dad. Then he literally flips his shit how they are "the greediest little people with the biggest noses sniffing out anything that doesn't belong to them". This is a man born in the 40's.

Unfortunately, I don’t think most people will wake up until all the comfort is taken out of their lives. And that probably won’t be until we’re minorities in all our nations.

My parents were Rhodies until niggers burned down the property in the early 90s. So yeh, pretty racist i guess