Sup Forums - DNA

I have 80% European, 16% Native American and 4% Middle Eastern

Still whiter than 99.9 of Sup Forums guaranteed.

Where are you from?

Venezuela

I sent mine in and had to retake it. My wifes: 96% Eastern European. The rest was Northern and Southern European.

literally a certified mutt

Ah okay, makes sense. These numbers didn't point to any white american population that i knew of.

>Venezuela
>white

are you me?

A no step on snek libertardian calling me a mutt

How'd I do?

>Australia
>White

howd you get a pie chart?

>Still whiter than 99.9 of Sup Forums guaranteed
A statistic straight out of your hapa anus

I did it via 'genes for good', which was some study for the University of Michigan.

As far as I’m concerned, the only real whites here are the ones who put their dna results in and are predominately European, abo.

disgusting mestizo is not the same as a white australian with no repulsive abbo genes

Does Sup Forums have the dindu gene?

>Predominately European

You sharts are really not doing yourselves any favor when it comes to the mutt meme

Sorry bud, am not brown unlike you

No you aren't, nigger

>63% nigger

I guarantee you're a nigger

>0.1 African

At least I’m not a nigger

>ooga booga where da white women at
t. shaka sitting bull

post your skin, user.

>predominately

I can trace my lineage back 400 years and there is nothing but swedes and finns

That 25% English is interesting, being from venezuela

>nothing but swedes and finns
so, you're a mutt? see, no European has a 100% pure blood line.

Nah

Still whiter than you, Tyrone Al Muhammadi

I got 19% native and 8% East Asian, both from my mom’s side. Other than that I’m white.

>DNA companies proven to add in nigger DNA, completely compromising their DNA results
seriously. anyone who gets bullshit black/jew DNA should contact a lawyer on the validity of the results

I don't think you understand. Finland was officially a part of sweden from 1323 to 1809. So the earliest ancestors were listed as swedes even though they might not have been that ethnically.
Regardless, I don't think this thread is accomplishing anything but divide and conquer for the kikes

El Ogro skin.

Grandma and her family were Brits, thought they were german for the longest time but I was wrong

I didn't think i would find a
>Venezuela
>white
thread tonight

>"whiter than you"
its okay for them to say it, but not us?
this whole fucking meme is not only dead, but a twisting grove of double standards.

Australia was colonised by whites and has a white majority.
South america was colonised by the spanished and interbred with the shitskisn that were there.
You can't compare that. Shitskin.

‘TIS only banter goys, nothing but that. Le amerimutt meme is just that, a meme

Americans LARPing as Germans instead of Anglos is a longstanding issue they can't seem to shake.

I'd like them stop as the Prussian cunts have suffered enough

Cry some more please

Sorry bud, I don’t have brown skin you can clearly see that in the picture I sent. Then again you’re a dumb abo so who cares what you think

Why can't Latin Americans fucking stay in their own countries

>US was colonised by whites and has a white majority.

Look how that is turning out

Would you stay in a shithole, rather a temporarily embarrassed developed country

A lot of people on the right here unironically believe their ancestors to be Germanic/Vikangz meme. Some even larp as descendants of Greeks and Romans

>56% the post

Why would I want to stay in a communist shithole where the government persecuted my family? No thanks

Day of the gym-membership can't come fast enough

You're a fucking spic. I'm so sick of you Chicano rats posting under American flags and calling anyone non-white. Go back to Venezuela.

Then go to another beaner country like Chile, not America.

Why are you fucking mad? You don’t even know what a Chicano even is you dirty uneducated hobo. I’m not even Mexican, top fucking kek

I-I’m white, right pol?

I think it’s only fair that I come here and take advantage of the vast amount of opportunities that Americans from all demographics seem to be unaware of or just completely ungrateful for.

It's weird seeing so many posters having finnish heritage in these threads always. There aren't many of us.

You can shit talk all your want cunt, you're the one who put up your DNA that says you are a shitskin lol

lol you're a mongrel beaner.

My dad randomly got 8% Finn in his test.

Whoever came up with this amerigoblin meme is a fucking genius. Even though it's spammed by retards nonstop, it still annoys me.

> Anyone

I got like .5% Finnish heritage. I thought I was mostly Swedish descent

kiss my 99% ass

>european jewish

I understand your abo eyes can’t grasp the color of my skin since they’re so brown and full of poo

my sides at the state of Americans

>European Jewish
>4%

AYYYYYY LMAO

Feels good to be 100% European and 100% huwhite

Whiter than 99.9 percent of amerimutts maybe..

That iberic blood, you know what these retards think about the spanish being non white.

>.2% finnish
yeeaaah you're basically non-whi-
>1.4% iberian
yeah that confirms it.

wtf ours are so similar

OY VEY!

Funny part is you just turned over your dna to crooked pieces of shit. You dumbass

Wew lard
Whiter than you Mohamed

think again kike

How did I do?

You’re naive if you think you or anyone else who hasn’t taken a DNA test doesn’t have his DNA out there already

JUDEN!

No jew or african I would say pretty good

top kek, el merchanté

Tacho mucho mucho indeed.

Lel true, but my family came here in the 1650s from England, so that’s enough for me

This is proof that jews are a race not just a religion.

user, you should know by now that posting these threads only bring soy boy europeans that are so triggered over the mass importation of middle east niggers, that they need to come and pretend to be superior to Americans with the "you're not white! hurdur" memes. It's pretty pathetic, even for eurocucks.

Bunch of nordcucks invading my thread

My father looks very much like Clooney actually. Women always remark about it.

>Appalachia
Pluck us out a tune on your banjer, Joe Bob.

>literally paying 80 bucks to inflate the ego on internets

this is why amerimutts are aways cucks

sure thing chief.

LMAO MUTT