Advice?

So, I need some advice. There is a girl I’m interested in. Deep blue eyes, long brown hair, pretty smile [Image related]. She’s a twin. Her older (by one year) sister is interested in me. The family is religious [Orthodox] (somewhat a selling point), and courtship is expected. She’s quite modest, and our only interactions have been at church so far (except for a few events). She’s often with friends, or her sisters and I can rarely catch her alone. I personally am not Movie star looks, but not disfigured, 5-8/10, so I’m mildly ok. To my knowledge, I have no competition for her, although, I don’t know with any modicum of certainty. Any suggestions/advice Sup Forums? You tend to have more traditionalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Op couldn't have confused Sup Forums with dear appy...
Just another way of shit posting and making slider threads?
Second one of these idiot threads in five minutes.

>going on Sup Forums for dating advice

Fair...

>Has no idea what twin means

lolol. Way to go OP.

>I'm 14
the post

well that depends..... N I G G E R

You're a weak bitch nigga for asking on Sup Forums. Get some friends IRL before asking strangers on the internet.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

Just ask her if she'd like to have coffee or tea with you sometime and see what her response is and take it from there. You think you can manage that?

Buddy, if you can find an unBLACKED, God fearing white woman, then man the fuck up and ask her out.

>22
Fuck her sister and leave. You're just horny.
Women who can't have alone time to themselves for self reflection are worthless whores. Plus how old are you ? Take charge get in there do the deed and dip. Simple. Then find you a wife who can give you children and and follow your lead nothing more nothing less.

Go to a subreddit for dating advise faggot

go out with the older one

go eat your moms asshole

do this

Just don't. All women are whores. Die alone like the rest of us you bitch

This

>b-bbut thats not the sister I want!

Court the older sister, make the older sister your wife if she is a good woman. Stop playing childish games.

talk to her more.
try to talk to her one on one.
get to the point where you both talk about having a relationship/marriage/future together.

as someone who has dated someone like this my advice is this, be polite to her family and confident, don't try and change her to much initially. try and just coast along while accepting any quirks they might have and everything should be just fine. also a bit of a warning, don't sperg out the quickest way to end that relationship is to get into a screaming match with her father or cousin or some shit.

Kill a rodent or other small animal and bring it to her as a present you pussy.

besides, twins are fucked in the head.

catposter identified.

>Court the older sister, make the older sister your wife if she is a good woman.
Why do that if they both are similar?
If there's no big difference in bad genes then going for the younger one is the better choice. More children can be had.

But seriously, the best advice I can give you about picking up chicks is to lift with your legs not with your back.

Agreed. OP should forget about girls and watch this instead. He is probably a faggot anyway.

Chicks want boyfriends with skills. Computer hacking skills, nun-chuk skills, you get the Idea.

I've wondered the same thing. At church I see cute girls who are with their families but so am I so I'm not sure how you go about making that happen

Everything by E. Michael Jones is good

grab her by the pussy

>I've wondered the same thing. At church I see cute girls who are with their families but so am I so I'm not sure how you go about making that happen
just talk to them.
unless your a degenerate fag or aiming too high it should be pretty easy.

Just talk to them and show you're interested in them.

I assume since you know how to post on Sup Forums that you are at least a Romanian tier Elite Hacker. In that case I suggest you go th weird science route.

Talk to your friends about this. Sup Forums is not a good source of dating advice.

>one year apart
>twin
Neck yourself faggot people who do not understand the science between twins are actually retarded. Their parents probably tried to make their kids feel special because they were born on the same day but different years. Being a twin myself this ruins my day when faggots LARP as being the superior family tree.

t.identical twin with a brother who tries to kill me and absorb my power

Yeah but the problem is that she's around her brothers, sisters and parents, and so am I. So I'm not sure how to go about doing this

I was visiting family and the US, and I heard people refer to siblings with that type of age gap as "Irish twins." Thought that was amusing

>Yeah but the problem is that she's around her brothers, sisters and parents, and so am I.
Who cares
>So I'm not sure how to go about doing this
just walk up to her and talk to her. ask her some questions or comment on something.
Or if you want to go a longer route. talk to her brothers and try to get them to know you better so they don't have the possibility of getting in your way when you talk to her.

>religious
she's a whore, don't bother

I just don't know how to approach it, it would feel weird with her family around

>I just don't know how to approach it,
just do it.
No other way.

Walk up to her and ask her something, then keep the conversation going.
Repeat for a certain amount of time. if she has an interest in you then you con proceed to start courting her.

Don't you have a youth group/meeting some day during the week?

Do you happen to be a twin yourself leaf? Everytime I get asked out in public with my brother, when we are hanging out I feel like smiting and killing those who ask me if we are brothers. Why are normies so fucking retarded?

Another part of the problem is that I only attend masses, and irregularly at that

No, I don't even have any brothers. It was someone referring to two men from my father's generation of the family

>She’s a twin. Her older (by one year) sister is interested in me. The famil
Actually he just says she is a twin and has a sister who is on year older. He never explicitly claims that the sister is the twin.

>Another part of the problem is that I only attend masses, and irregularly at that
maybe start attending more often?
you probably should start with sorting yourself out and make yourself a viable partner first then, before attempting anything.

But just talk to her and get to know each other. That's the most basic thing.

Ah I see.
I read this logically because if she is a twin OP wold obviously mention the twin or there would be no point in bringing it up at all unless to virtue signal, and so I jumped to the conclusion that the older sister was the twin OP was referring to and I still have that conclusion. It only makes sense in reality, and I have met twin LARPers in real life who piss me off to the bone.

Well I'm not exactly a slob or anything. And getting back to the Church is still a process I'm going through. And this wouldn't even really be an issue if we were both there alone.

The question (and OP's question I think) was more about what do you do different since her family is around

>The question (and OP's question I think) was more about what do you do different since her family is around
Nothing.
Do the exact thing when her family wouldn't be around.
Talk to her.
That's the only thing to do.
Ignore them unless they start talking to you.
Nothing wrong with talking to them either.
Just act normal/natural and talk about something. Doesn't have to be deep or anything complicated. Just something to talk about for starters is good.

>Logic
No what I posted is logic. You used common speech and normal social biases to reach your assumption.

But don't you have to acknowledge the family somehow?

No I don't think there's a need. You could just say hi/nod if any of them looks at you, if they approach you just shake their hand.
If they're in a group it's a bit different but still say hi and shake their hands.

If she's standing off to the side and not participating much then just approach her and talk.

You posted merely what he said specifically with a lack of context I used logic to find out a conclusion to why OP referenced her being a twin. I logically assumed because he mentioned her being a twin that she told OP that her older sister was her twin. And I do not understand how I used normal social biases, other than having experience with people in OP's situation just not specifically.

Well I'll keep this in mind

Thats what I said. Fireman's carry works best. Of course proper protocol demands you descretely inquire the bride price first. If her father insist upon an unreasonable amount round up your boys and come calling. This allows you to negotiate from a stronger position. Be courteous but firm. Convey the seriousness of your intentions but remember the less you actually say the better. Let your image, reputation and innuendo do most of the talking. At this point he will either cave or escalate. If he backs down, you either overpaid or have just acquired what is most likely a low quality mate. Remember, you get what you pay for. If he escalates then it is time to storm the gates. Assuming you live to see your wedding bed, remember to check to make sure her seal is still intact. If so, congratulations and enjoy. May you sire many valiant and fearsome Christian warriors. If she has no hymen use her as you see fit and return her to her father when you are done with her. Good luck and God bless.

Show her this and get her saved ASAP

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA

How old are you?
Her parents don't want to mess with her business and will give you space to flirt, especially if you don't seem like a creep.

This can be a preferable situation if you know how to talk to adults. If you're as traditional as you say you can just charm the mom and she'll egg the daughter to hang out with you (true story)

>Her parents don't want to mess with her business and will give you space to flirt, especially if you don't seem like a creep.
True.
>This can be a preferable situation if you know how to talk to adults. If you're as traditional as you say you can just charm the mom and she'll egg the daughter to hang out with you (true story)
Also agree.
I don't know much on that process though.
I'm 19. why?

I'm early 20s, does it make a difference?

>twin
>older sister (by 1 year)

Tbh I don't see how it should.
If you have an income/can find one and can support a family I see no problem.

The younger you are the less of a threat you pose and more leeway the parents and family will give you

You'll be fine, the only thing you should do is stop stressing out about it, just see if you think she's cool and would make a good friend first

>The younger you are the less of a threat you pose and more leeway the parents and family will give you
Yea I kind of realized that already.

going for a ~13 year old.
I don't see a problem, when I was that age a guy courted a girl around that age as well and got married a year ago.

>being 19 and going for a 13-year old

Seriously?

source?

Sup Forums are the Chads of Sup Forums though,

That belongs to /fit/ imo if you get rid of the /r9k/ and liberals/

She is a women so just rape her or buy her. Fucking soyboys cant even fuck a women properly.

/fit/ is a thinly veiled board for repressed homosexuals.

>5-8/10

srslee

Be direct. Next time you have any alone time with her, even if it is 15 seconds, ask her out. Go in with a Chad, high value mentality. If she accepts, sweet, if she doesn't, her loss.

Are you retarded? Talking to a women? Its no like she can even undertand him. Women are made for one thing= making babies. If you want just a single fuck rape the damn bitch if you want her to be you wife=slave buy her with money like our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ intended. Women are fucking with us since the creation and they must pay for their sins. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ITS LEADER DONALD TRUM.

If there's grass on the field, it's time to play ball.

I don't see an issue.
More time to pair bond, save money up etc.

I was listening to my mother talking to another (her daughter is the one I mentioned previously) and an issue that the other brought up was that the couples who got married around 18-19 and were similarly aged, didn't have enough finances for a while.

My parents have an approximate 20 year gap.
I personally wouldn't go further than 10. Even then only if it's my last option.

She is a virgin from a respectable family not some whore. I tried to explain how to negotiate a proper bride price but he is afraid of her father and brothers and probably too poor to afford her. As a coward and a cheapskate his only option left is to embarrass himself publicly and hope for pity. A decree of undying love and a mix-tape should do the trick.

she has a twin AND an older sister