HAPPENING: BITCOIN CRASH BELOW 8000

NEXT STOP 0

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow bitcoin is on sale.

I better buy some more, just like I did at $30, $300, $1000, and $3000.

BUY BUY BUY
seriously though, this is why bitcoin will never go low. Because you fucks keep telling people when its going low so they decide to buy

Are you telling me internet money is becoming worthless? Shock horror. People will look at this the same as they looked at the dot com boom of the 90's. People WILL lose their life savings over this, an we will feel sorry for them as well.

Keep telling yourself that nocoiner.

If it helps you sleep better at night.

>dot com boom
so what youre saying is buying google and amazon in the 90s was a bad idea?

It was worth $0 a decade ago, and will $0 in a decade from now. People may hold them like they collect old Reichsmarks, but wew it's shitech

You're right, I am a no coiner, I sold mine and made a decent profit. I treated it like a commodity, other people are still holding onto their BTC thinking that it will somehow still generate free money like it did in 2017. The bubble has burst, even wall street is taking a hit at the moment. BTC won't reach the levels it had before for a few years at least. The world learned a hard lesson with bitconnect. BTC only started skyrocketing because it allowed criminals to buy/sell drugs, and crooked bussness men to launder cash, and with so many other cheaper cripto currency's on the market now, it it will need some serious shilling to get back up the levels it was at before.

>so what youre saying is buying google and amazon in the 90s was a bad idea?

There is winners and losers in every situation that involves money user, this is similar to the dot com boom because typical Mum's and Dad's that know nothing about trading think they'll make money because a guy on TV said so. I'm not suprose though, history tends to always repeat itself, seems like these days the cycle just gets faster and faster.

>bought xrp at $0.20
>sold at $3.00
wew

Darknet drug sales have been going on since Bitcoin was first created you retard, how are they responsible for the 2017 boom? Huh, faggot?

nice

Fucking this and checked

Really grasping at straws huh user? You probably hate me because you know there's a very real chance I made a very tidy profit from riding the wave, and you'd be right.
I'm not going explain 9 years of BTC history to a high schooler just so you can can me a retard, enjoy the downhill slide, faggot.

We just hit the double bottom reversal you fucking cretins.

Can say goodbye to these price levels forever...

2017 end of year boom was just a taste of what happens when low IQ normies start getting interested.

Some people try really hard to justify not investing in crypto

I've doubled my money in half a month and pulled it out when it was 13k (if you didn't have a double digit QI you could learn a bit of TA and learn a bit how the market reacts to the news). Just waiting for the bottom to buy back.

Stay poor

m8 i was just saying what i did, i'm not some retarded hodler i got in made what i wanted and sold it all

>when low IQ normies start getting interested.
They hear news of asians getting scammed of $500million and get nervous - then government clamps down on tax on capital gains and makes them unattractive to normaies, who then just but whatever new BankCoin® their local bank is now selling, which they'll feel safe in investing in knowing it's insured just like the rest of their money
>thinking the trillion dollar banking empire would lose it's grip
lmao

You people.
Get ready for the real bubble to crash

YOU are the bubble

>literally billions of asians, africans and indians will die
meh

Because websites stopped being used after the .com bubble.

>m8 i was just saying what i did,

Sorry, I must have miss understood your post.

>I'm not some retarded hodler i got in made what i wanted and sold it all

That's good to hear user, if more people treated BTC like an actual fluctuating stock, then we wouldn't get all these retards crying on Sup Forums because "Enter memecoin of the day" has crashed yet again.

MOOOMMYYY STOOOPPPP, IT HUURTSS

US isn't overpopulated....

at the same time FUCK OFF WERE FULL
unless your natsoc we will find room

That’s what I don’t understand.

If blockchain is secure why are the exchanges getting hacked? Don’t they use blockchain, if not why not?

If blockchain was Really Secure wouldn’t the NSA-FBI-Interpol ban it in 2 seconds?

money is a future claim on society
what is your society?
what is your money?

Bitcoin grew by 1000% last year, did you not expect a correction?

The entire point is knowing when the correction will come and buy when it hits a low.

Stay poor, wagecucks

comparing bitconnect to bitcoin lol

lol nice photoshop retard

blockchain is secured by many computers hashing sha-256 algorithm, if the majority of hashes are pointing towards the next block it remains secure
to make it not secure you need over 51% of computers colluding against bitcoin for a period of time

exchanges run outside the blockchain and handle all their trades on their end. The hacks come from a compromised computer or inside job and nothing to do with the global ledger/blockchain

Yes pauper, I made a shop. You can verify its authenticity if you wish, but I doubt you have the brain power to actually know the difference.

Keep living with your mom. I am sure she loves having her 30 year old son living in the attic and playing with ponies

Let me know when the other testicle drops, we will have a sweet 16 for you, buttercup

>Don’t they use blockchain, if not why not?
exchanges also collect your ID and address so they're datamining to see what's going on.

buying and selling for dollars is difficult to keep trustworthy without a 3rd party
also the amount of data that would need to be written into the chain for each trade would be incredible and not practical for every node to keep a record of

>investing in meme coins

I'm not a child

memes won the election buddy

could i have a million bucks please
i just wanna buy some property and live a minimalist lifestyle, i'm not retarded but the system fucked me

Last year I gave away 10 BTC to people on pol, some jealous cunt got me banned.

No more gibs. Retards over here like to fuck everything up.

unfortunate
don't spend all your money in one place, user

Do people actually believe this?

It is not all mine, it was a fund I ran last year. I got a little less than 1.4b in the end after taxes.

I gave gibs to half the fucking american population.

Correct user.
A bull trap was set at 12k-10k
Another is set at 7,500-8500
They're going to pull it after they bait enough Dip Buyers. Absolutely no support remains bellow these levels. Good night coiner. All you had to do was stay the fuck away from GPUs and not abuse energy.

doubt it, do you have any proof

Oh and the equity market bubble seems to be imploding at the same time... Next will be auto loans/credit card defaults and a fresh housing bubble collapse. Were revisiting 2008 again. Enjoy the show

Blockchain is secure. Passwords to access your coins on blockchain are only secure if YOU store them in YOUR digital wallet. If you store on an exchange your coins are only as safe as the exchange's security. To be clear.....DO NOT STORE YOUR COIN PASSWORDS ON AN EXCHANGE.

And I put it in a trust for my kids and grand kids. I have 4 kids and 9 grand children...what they don't know is that they can only get per annum what they have made as a salary in a given year HAHAHAHAHA

so if they want to be bums, they will only become double bums

HAHAHAHAHAHA COINKEKS BTFO

>everything is dying
this is such a great trumponomy

What am I? 12, I need to send you a million to prove that I am legit.

I gave away 10 BTC last year to perfect strangers on this board and some jealous cunt got me banned for a week cause I was getting bitcoin wallet numbers to do a lotto.

you showed a fake ass pic saying cdx was worth 1.4million a coin lol

I doubt you even had 6 figures in crypto let alone 10

Sure buddy, let the jealousy seep into your shit of a soul, it will make you a better person.

You think everybody that comes here is a poor fag?

>You think everybody that comes here is a poor fag?
nah some of us got rich from bitcoin, others larp

>ome of us got rich from bitcoin
You think you are rich. Move that crypto into real estate or physical pm. The dominant paradigm is not going to let you.

PS, that tax code that just passed? Taxes on all crypto gains over 10k. Didn't see that one coming did you?

And the number of jealous fags on this board is fucking ridiculous.

Even on /biz people are not as retarded. Over there, people asked me for some tip, and I gave many. Over here all you kids do is insult each other and call everybody a fake...yet when a fake idiot tells you a is going on, you fags fall for it.

Fucking geniuses, the lot of you.
I remember when the intelligent to retard ratio on this place was at least 50:50, now the retards have won it seems.

Do you know what an accountant is?

Some of them work in offices and not strip malls.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY INTERNET MONEY MOMMY PLEASE HELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHJKSDAGJHKDFSAGHJKDSA

Thanks for proving my point, user

no dude everything is good I cashed out enough to live a decade easily and the biggest gold sites on the internet accept bitcoin
I'm studying how to run a rental property corporation right now

im buying it when it gets dirt cheap again
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I BOUGHT SOME DIPS TODAY
TO SEE IF I CAN STILL BE RICH
I FOCUS ON THE GRAPHS
THE ONLY THING THATS REAL
THE CRASHING TEARS A HOLE
THE OLD FAMILIAR STING
TRY TO KILL IT AWAY
BUT NOW I LOST EVERYTHING

Wholly unconcerned.

I will let you numbnutts in on a little

The reason why bitcoin exploded is because all the rich assholes that are stealing your parent's pensions moved that stolen cash to crypto and cashed out to pay for their stupid gambles on the stock market.

Wait and see what will happen in the next couple of months with the stock market and I will be back to discuss how naive you people are.

That is why the rich get richer, and the dummies buy cars they can't afford and stay poor for the rest of their lives.

Nighty night boys, try not to jerk off tonight, your gray matter may start firing again

>i got lucky on bitcoin, now im a market genius
>doesnt wait for things to stagnate for a bit
>buys bitcoin on a decline thinking his genius mind will save bitcoin
that's brilliant
these noncoiners have no idea how brilliant we are

CAN YOU HEAR THE SCREAMS
CAN YOU SEE THE DIP
CAN YOU FIX THE CRASH
CAN YOU FEEL CAN YOU FEEL MY LOSSSSSESSSSSSSS

CAN YOU HELP THE BITCOINERS
WELL IM BEGGING ON /BIZ/
CAN YOU SAVE MY POOR SOUL
WILL YOU BUY THE DIP FOR ME?

>Wait and see what will happen in the next couple of months with the stock market and I will be back to discuss how naive you people are.

What will happen?

>Over here all you kids do is insult each other and call everybody a fake...yet when a fake idiot tells you a is going on, you fags fall for it.

>I will let you numbnutts in on a little

whew lol

Good luck trying to cash out $4.2 Billion dollars. I'm sure you'll have no problems exchanging your fake digital currency for real money.

I’m not too keen on EU monetary policy, but in US we basically have had near zero interest since Bush was leaving office. All this cheap fiat floating around (~80bn USD per month) has caused valuations to go thru the roof. This next crash won’t just be real estate

>tfw some idiot on ED buys some shit coin for 100000x its actual value because they mix up the price and quantity making your blockfolio value cause massive erections for a few minutes before sinking into a deep depression once you realize the error

>TA
TA is suplimentary and subordinate to FA, but you probably don't know why, do you?

Night user, I bought at 12k and lost some. You honestly think it's going back up or to sell legal I'm holding?

If bitcoin doesn't crash completely but stabilizes at a low level for a long time, this would be indication of Bitcoin being phased out as the main crypto currency which means there's going to be a new King crypto. The question is: Which one will it be?

The technology itself isn't sustainable. It uses more power than some countries. It'll die off with regulations. Sell now you cultists

Its going to be much worse than 08.

RIP bitcoin